test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP Ladder Season One

2»

Comments

• e11ze11z Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    They need to expand the PVP in neverwinter.
    -Last team standing with a group pool of revives of 15.
    -FFA Mode with 6 people
    -Rat Race: Points randomly spawn on the map and first person to the point gets 5 points. Death = 2 point loss. Repeat till x amount.
    -Defend and attack: Both sides take turns in defending 1 point. Attackers have to get the point as fast as possible. After the first round the Attackers switch places and depending on how long they took to capture, they have that amount of time to defend the point. So Attackers took 6minutes to capture the point, this gives the other team 6minutes to capture the point when the teams switch positions.
    -Mass Fight. 10 v 10 fight in a larger map.
    -Dungeon fighters: You take the maps of the dungeons and instead of mobs the attacking players have to fight through the waves of defender players. The twist is defending players can summon a limited amount of mobs that attack the attacking players but this gives bonus points if the attackers kill the mobs.
    The Attackers have a time limit to get to the boss area for bonus points.
    The Defenders respawn point moves back as the Attackers push forward.
    Generally the Attackers will typically always get through but the amount of kills the defending team have, will diminish the attacking teams total rewards. Teams switch places after the time limit.
    The Best PVP Guild on Dragon/Neverwinter: YoloOldSkoolSwagLoveNeverGingersLuvDupStep even if it's just one of us, you might as well just afk.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    e11z wrote: »
    They need to expand the PVP in neverwinter.
    -Last team standing with a group pool of revives of 15.
    -FFA Mode with 6 people
    -Rat Race: Points randomly spawn on the map and first person to the point gets 5 points. Death = 2 point loss. Repeat till x amount.
    -Defend and attack: Both sides take turns in defending 1 point. Attackers have to get the point as fast as possible. After the first round the Attackers switch places and depending on how long they took to capture, they have that amount of time to defend the point. So Attackers took 6minutes to capture the point, this gives the other team 6minutes to capture the point when the teams switch positions.
    -Mass Fight. 10 v 10 fight in a larger map.
    -Dungeon fighters: You take the maps of the dungeons and instead of mobs the attacking players have to fight through the waves of defender players. The twist is defending players can summon a limited amount of mobs that attack the attacking players but this gives bonus points if the attackers kill the mobs.
    The Attackers have a time limit to get to the boss area for bonus points.
    The Defenders respawn point moves back as the Attackers push forward.
    Generally the Attackers will typically always get through but the amount of kills the defending team have, will diminish the attacking teams total rewards. Teams switch places after the time limit.

Would love to have all of that man. Don't hold your breath though buddy, we've been asking for more PvP content for over 2 years, and as you can see the same two PvP matches are all we have. Open world is fun for GvG fights, but that's barely touching the surface of the content a huge majority of the population has been asking for.
  • geltabgeltab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    I just want capture the flag. Let my perma stealth abilities soar ;)

-Fappy-
  • divine82pvpdivine82pvp Member Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    geltab wrote: »
    I just want capture the flag. Let my perma stealth abilities soar ;)

-Fappy-

Fappy meet storm pillar, storm pillar meet fappy. 😏
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    Divine 60 Spellstorm Control Wizard
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
  • geltabgeltab Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 104 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Fappy meet storm pillar, storm pillar meet fappy. ��

I gots me some rubber boots so I don't get shocked. That and I keep a safe distance from it. Daggers from a mile away.
  • xmeanseason305xxmeanseason305x Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 109 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    I'm curious to see if we can make this work. Basically have a ladder that is Guild vs. guild and Best out of 3 matches. We would have a tournament to see where everyone would be ranked. We could makes rules that everyone can agree on. Once everyone is ranked. I suggest that second place team can only challenge first place team, third place team can only challenge second place team and so forth. once a challenge is made, the challenged team has a week to schedule the match, that both teams can agree on. As far as the que goes, it is very much possible, we have done internals before without a hitch. You just have to que up at the same time. I'm curious to see how many guilds would be interested. The more the better. This would be really good for the PvP community.

Lol at some of these "pvp guilds" trying to be serious and then bringin' the gayest of gayest cheese double dual class comps.... You guys would have been trolled hard as **** on PC with that nonsense...
    Rainbow or bust..
    Ps... If it has to be dual... Then max of 1 dual per team.

But even then i'm still laughin' at some of you.

SMH
  • azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Lol at some of these "pvp guilds" trying to be serious and then bringin' the gayest of gayest cheese double dual class comps.... You guys would have been trolled hard as **** on PC with that nonsense...
    Rainbow or bust..
    Ps... If it has to be dual... Then max of 1 dual per team.

But even then i'm still laughin' at some of you.

SMH

still funny when some of them still lose with 2 hr 2 trs and 1 dc.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL