test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Primal Instinct - Lvl 60 PvP and T2 dg Guild

2»

Comments

• xreaperrexxreaperrex Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    12k GWF 11k GF - shores of turn/lair of lostmauth open. i do my dailys for pvp. looking to get in with an active friendly guild.
    GT x Reaper Rex
  • rippinholes123rippinholes123 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Got you both :)
  • tsk0n3tsk0n3 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello new to nw have a level 60 GWF and would like to join, im 35 play few hrs here and there and have good crit dps. Xbox TommyS79 Ill add the tags posted for invite. I also do professions level 9 weapon smith and will work on most professions to get level 20.

My handle is Sk0n3@TommyS79
  • daddygamesalotdaddygamesalot Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hey im realy interested in joining this guild. im a lvl 60 HR trapper 10k gs but improving pretty quickly. im great at pvp also and have screenshots if need be
  • paxie22paxie22 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey awesome, shoot me(Korue@Koreu) a message and ill talk to you about it:)
  • konghestkonghest Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey

Sorry if this has been covered in another post somewhere, been looking for it but didn't find anything, so:

What continent/time zone are you guys operating in (primarily)?
  • perfectelevenperfecteleven Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    @ Rippin. I think I missed an invite from you yesterday morning after I got off work. I am still looking for a chill guild with lots of activity if you have room still. Perfect11, Toon name is Eleven 14k HR.
  • t3rral33tt3rral33t Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    lvl 60 warlock down for dungeons and pvp, Im 25 and i got to level 60 last night so still need some gear for t2s but im getting there.
    GT: T3rra L33t V3
    edited May 2015
    We are primarily NA and we have a pretty even amount in all the time zones included in that.
  • immortalxjqimmortalxjq Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm a level 60 Hunter Ranger with a GS of around 9,400. I'm grinding PVP to get better gear, and I run Cult of the Dragon missions daily. I haven't been able to run T2 dungeons since everyone is constantly kicking people, so some T2 running would be cool. If you're interested, send me a message at Ronin Dragonsoul@ImmortalXJ or just message/add me on XBL
  • wedgieswedgies Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Highly experienced MMO player, 12+ years

Mainly interested in PvP but I'm usually always down for dungeons.

Control Wizard
    Currently 9700 GS , full pvp set working on grinding the profound.

XB GT : o Bayliff o
  • akwxziakwxzi Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    HMU, lv 60 GF almost full pvp gear. age 22.
  • xhelxhel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Aetoh Aamon ingame DC name-11.3k gs - Divine Oracle focused on debuff/buff with dmg and heals. Can respect at anytime though for T2 runs. Also have a GF and SW at lvl 60 but both are on the back burner. I've been playing for years now on PC version just switched to console a month ago. Experienced, easy-going, good gamer. PM me xbox live name is SoBaD Aamon. I would like to gear up to do pvp runs too, love organized pvp.
    edited May 2015
    Awesome, i messaged you guys:)
  • kamaroen0000kamaroen0000 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hey i got a 60 rogue and am very interested in joining your guild, if your still looking.
    Im tired of getting kicked out because i need something from the loot roll, and am looking for a active guild to run with.

My GT is: Delly Players
    Character name: Joan d'Arc
  • oxwanderlustxooxwanderlustxo Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    oXwanderlustXo
    Skorn Lvl 60 Great Weapon Fighter (swordmaster) 10.5 GS
    Hedon Lvl 1 Guardian Fighter Just started, plan on powering up this coming week
    I also have a friend that is a 60 DC who i would love to have come join if considered. we play together all the time and are an awesome team.
    The Night Shift Guild Captain
    Skorn GWF Swordmaster
    http://thenightshiftnw.enjin.com/
  • hanothhanoth Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I've been a member of Primal Instinct for a week or two now and I must say I'm enjoying it. I play with friends I had before I joined half the time but whenever they are not online I send out a 'Looking For Group' Guild Message and I get an invite within a minute or so every single time.

We now have over 100 members who are all level 60 and doing the same end game content and we also have some very knowledgeable people who will go out of their way to help you build your skills and/or gear to either focus on PvE or PvP.

So if your looking for a good Guild to join then come join! And when you do, send me a message on Live (I'm NSA Hanoth) and we'll do some games :D
  • morotatarimorotatari Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Add Moro please
  • hellvgodhellvgod Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi I'm a level 60 cleric running full grim pvp gear and close to full t2 pve gear having done most of this with pug groups I thought it's about time I looked for a guild and started playing with people who want to win and complte things
    Would be amazing if I could join you lot!
  • rippinholes123rippinholes123 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Msg me at Rippin Holes on Xbox Live and I'll invite you.
    edited May 2015
    Message me at Koreu as well :)
    edited May 2015
    Hey guys

60 TR/60 DC looking to join a fun, helpful and (reasonably) mature guild.

I'm currently standing a bit low for your GS requirements, around 8,8K on the TR and 7,5K on the DC, but should be 10K+ soon enough. (And hey, at least you should give me credit for actually reading the requirements :-D)
    I leveled the DC first but kind of ditched it for now, mostly due to PUG-kids standing in every single red area on the ground they can find. I actually liked the DC mechanics, so I have no problem dusting it off, though. TR I find very fun to play, and am now in the process of leveling a GF, which I also played on PC and in the beta.

I should mention that I have a full time job and a kid of 7 years (who I am just now introducing to the world of MMOs), so my play hours are irregular at best, but at least I expect to be active and available for guild activities 4-5/7 days.

I live in Denmark (CET +1), but as I mentioned, my play hours are irregular and tend to be late nights, so I think it is manageable.

MMO experience:
    WOW since TBC up until summer 2014, approximately
    Neverwinter on PC, Beta on XBONE
    ESO (am also planning on playing on XBONE)

So, that's me.
    Sorry for the long rant, I just wanted to be as detailed as possible to avoid future "conflicts of interest" :)

My characters are:
    Konghest@Balladema9er (DC)
    BloodBathory@Balladema9er (TR)
  • strandthemanstrandtheman Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    konghest wrote: »
    Hey guys

60 TR/60 DC looking to join a fun, helpful and (reasonably) mature guild.

I'm currently standing a bit low for your GS requirements, around 8,8K on the TR and 7,5K on the DC, but should be 10K+ soon enough. (And hey, at least you should give me credit for actually reading the requirements :-D)
    I leveled the DC first but kind of ditched it for now, mostly due to PUG-kids standing in every single red area on the ground they can find. I actually liked the DC mechanics, so I have no problem dusting it off, though. TR I find very fun to play, and am now in the process of leveling a GF, which I also played on PC and in the beta.

I should mention that I have a full time job and a kid of 7 years (who I am just now introducing to the world of MMOs), so my play hours are irregular at best, but at least I expect to be active and available for guild activities 4-5/7 days.

I live in Denmark (CET +1), but as I mentioned, my play hours are irregular and tend to be late nights, so I think it is manageable.

MMO experience:
    WOW since TBC up until summer 2014, approximately
    Neverwinter on PC, Beta on XBONE
    ESO (am also planning on playing on XBONE)

So, that's me.
    Sorry for the long rant, I just wanted to be as detailed as possible to avoid future "conflicts of interest" :)

My characters are:
    Konghest@Balladema9er (DC)
    BloodBathory@Balladema9er (TR)

Hello there!

Thanks for the interest! We have solid groups on at most hours so your time zone shouldn't be a problem. As for your full time job and kid...it sounds like you're doing it right. Like Rippin stated, we're a focused group and have excellent players, but we're still a relaxed group and know real life responsibilities are/should be priorities.

I'll reach out to you on Xbox Live once I'm off of work (will send you a message; GT: Strand the Man) so we can talk. I'm still a little behind in contacting some others who are interested so if there is a delay in any responses I apologize.

edited May 2015
    11.5k trapper hr. I mostly play pvp but also like to get down on some pve. I would consider myself pretty good at pvp as I'm normally top kills in pugs. Looking for a solid guild to grow with.
    Sensistar@MrBongMan
    edited May 2015
    Hello there!

Thanks for the interest! We have solid groups on at most hours so your time zone shouldn't be a problem. As for your full time job and kid...it sounds like you're doing it right. Like Rippin stated, we're a focused group and have excellent players, but we're still a relaxed group and know real life responsibilities are/should be priorities.

I'll reach out to you on Xbox Live once I'm off of work (will send you a message; GT: Strand the Man) so we can talk. I'm still a little behind in contacting some others who are interested so if there is a delay in any responses I apologize.

Hey man

Thanks for the feedback!
    I did not yet receive any messages on neither Xbox Live nor in-game - are you sure you got the GT right, or did you just not get around to it yet? (If that's the case, it's perfectly okay, just wanted to follow up) :)
    It's: "Balladema9er".
  • strandthemanstrandtheman Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    konghest wrote: »
    Hey man

Thanks for the feedback!
    I did not yet receive any messages on neither Xbox Live nor in-game - are you sure you got the GT right, or did you just not get around to it yet? (If that's the case, it's perfectly okay, just wanted to follow up) :)
    It's: "Balladema9er".

Hey bud! Yeah, unfortunately, I cant seem to invite people unless they are online at the same time. I have you added as a friend so the next time you pop on I'll send you a message. I've been getting on at some weird some times the last few days due to work and other projects so hopefully I can catch you.

There are a few other's I still need to reach out to as well so I apologize for the delay. If you don't see me online, you can always hit Rippin Holes up too as he has a more stable schedule going into this weekend. :)

edited May 2015
    Strand, please tell the guild or smartglass Hanoth or anyone that I have been temporarily muted. Your fearless guild leader has apparently hurt the feelings of another grown man to the point of being spam reported. Be back around midnightish :)
    edited May 2015
    I will tell him.
  • hanothhanoth Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    While our leader doesn't use the forums much we are still active and recruiting players with a 10k+ GS.

I am an Admin for Primal Instinct so if you would be interested in joining please mail me on Xbox Live (not here) and let me know your Character name, GS, Age, Class and if you have a working headset.

Unless you are anti social you are not likely to be rejected but new recruits are required to become part of our community within a week or face removal. This means if you want to join a Guild to get into more teams then you can definitely do it here but if your looking to say that but never actually join groups I'm afraid you will not be staying long.

As is we currently have around 160 members with most having 10-12k Gear score's but the top 10% who tend to farm eLol, eShores and PvP tend to have 16k+ Gear score's so what ever point your at you'll fit in with us.

Finally we are an international Guild with members from every timezone. What matters most to us isn't about having the most P2W members (though I'll often comment that I'm a **** proud credit card warrior) but is instead about building a great sense of community and to help members forge new friendships with people who love the same games.

So want to join?
    Mail NSA Hanoth on Live.

Thanks.