test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Recruiting for Universe.

masterwolf56masterwolf56 Member Posts: 204 Arc User
Tired of being in a casual guild with people that may log on every three to four days? Want to be able to easily do Tier 2 content and Castle Never? If you want to get to end game and are a dedicated player we want you. Our guild is Universe and we are gearing up so that when new content comes out we'll be the first to own it. We will get stronger and help each other out. If you're getting sick of getting kicked from PuGs, why not join a guild that will help each other out? We constantly run T2s and some of us clear Castle Never every day with ease.

we have received good response from like minded players. If you're interested in a good guild of mature players, post your characters name, gamer tag, and class. I look forward to seeing you in guild.

Send me a message at GT:MasterWolf56
Post edited by masterwolf56 on

Comments

• Options
    daddygamesalotdaddygamesalot Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    HEY SOUNDS GREAT how many members do u have
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    We have seven at the moment, but quickly growing with like minded players. We just don't want to send out a bunch of random invites like some other guilds.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I like that your guild is small right now and am wondering.... how active is each member? I usualy am on around 7pm eastern to like 11pm and more on weekends so would I be on around when u and others are?
  • Options
    dreadkissdreadkiss Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Interested
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
    STREAMING NEVERWINTER DAILY 7:00PM -2:00AM TWITCH ID: MHHAVOC
    LOVE TAKING CHALLENGES COME FIND ME IN I.W.D.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    We have several players that play for hours every day. The guild leader is from England and several of us live in the US. A few of us have unlocked Lair of Lostmauth. What we want is to have at least two groups of teams farming Castle Never because CN is harder then Lostmauth. It just takes time to unlock it. It takes a lot of gear score to be able to do the end game content though so we are building up for the new content that will come out within the next year I hope.

Yeah I hated being in a massive guild that the core players quit within a week and the guild leader didnt clean the roster up. There were only a handful of people on any given day with a 300 man roster. We do not want that to happen so keeping it small is a good idea.

One thing I need to know is Character handle and Gamer tag also class. GS isn't really important at the moment as a few of us will run t2s to help get people geared. T2 is a joke to us and we often run without cleric or tank.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    OK im in my character name is ---- FORGIVEN ---- and my gt is---- I auntJEM1MA I
    I play a HR
  • Options
    ir1shknuckl3sir1shknuckl3s Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I will look you up this evening when I log on. I need a guild of like minded people to work with. If you see me first, hit me up. GT is irishknuckles
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    OK sounds good. We're still recruiting like minded players.

I ask a few things.

1. Please don't ask to be quest rushed, you should be able to at least get to level 60 on your own.

2. Be patient. You can't expect to immediately get into a group any time of the day. We're still a small guild but we're growing. Many of us often ask in guild chat if anyone wants to join T2 farms even though we don't need the drops. There's usually something always going on like CN farming or T2 farming.

3. Have fun. We want to reach end game because many of us are hardcore players. A few of us can farm Dracolich on first run every time minus a few lag kills every once in a while. You have to have fun in the game though, or you'll get burned out.

4. I don't want to see too many alts on the guild roster. A couple characters per person seems legit. I was in a guild that had over 300 people on rosters and many of those were alts. It was very hard to find people to invite to groups and things like that.

5. I've had many messages sent to me during the game. If I can't get to you immediately, please be patient. The best thing to do is to reply to this thread with character name and gamer tag. Also class.
  • Options
    cykwhicykwhi Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Psyrax@Cykwhi, Trickster Rogue 12k GS. Highly interested, im sick of doing dread vault only to never finish it.
  • Options
    reach4moketchupreach4moketchup Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Sammy lvl 40 trickster rogue. Gt reach4moketchup
  • Options
    notsubutainotsubutai Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi.

I'm interested in joining.

Class: Hunter/Ranger (Stormwarden) - Lvl 60
    In game: Srdjan Windtalker
    GT: notsubutai

P.S. I'm 37 and also England based.
    Srdjan Windtalker @ notsubutai
  • Options
    zylgjanzylgjan Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Interested in joining

lvl 60 DC
    GT - TappedUdead
    In game - Divino Clericus
    GS - 10k
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Interested in joining
    spellstorm
    lvl 60 control wizard
    gt: Mh havoc
    in game : Hated
    gs: 10.8k
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    We have several players from the UK. Make sure you aren't in a guild please if you post for recruitment. Thanks.
  • Options
    unobjectionableunobjectionable Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hi, me and my friend are interested in joining, we are both new to the mmo scene but are quick learners with mics, both 20+ and have level 60 characters:TR and HR both from the UK and have been playing daily for the past month. GTs: Xbl Intercept, EU Edgey
    thanks
  • Options
    truckiesnaketruckiesnake Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Unobjectionable,

Did anyone get back to you as of yet? If not, I will when I get online this evening. I'm at work today so I apologize for the delay.

If anyone else is interested you can reach me here or on xbl at II SnakEyez II

I play as a HR Trapper exclusively, w a 15.9 Gs. I spend most of my time farming and crafting. I will be more than happy to run any dungeon you need, either T1 or T2 or CN. I play this game exclusively logging many hours per day (500hrs total). I'm east coast based but play days and or nights depending on my schedule. I'd be happy to help with dailies or anything else you need.

I would like to reiterate one thing wolf said, please be patient when joining. Post requests in guild chat but understand that you may have to wait a few minutes to get a group running. Sometimes chat moves incredibly fast and can be impossible to follow. I welcome any guild member to jump into my party chat at any time. It alleviates some to the challenge in communicating in game. Play with as many members as you can as often as you can. Get to know everyone, not just officers. We have some really skilled, high level members that are solely farming now and don't mind playing any content. Usually at the end of the night we spam run CN and typically focus on that for an hour or two.

One of the perceived negative impacts in a smaller guild is lack of ability to get in games with guild members when the reality is you get out what you put in. If ppl are running a dungeon you don't want to, help them out. Once you're finished, they'll probably run the one you need. The positives of a smaller group (40+ members currently) is that the members we have are focused, quality players that will keep you from suffering wipe after wipe.

If you have any questions, again, reach out. If we sound like the right group for you we'd be happy to have you.

Regards,

Snake
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Yeah me and my friend want to join, we are struggling with the queue system and all the vote kicking and thought that joining a smaller more tight knit guild would be the way to go.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Ok. I'll catch up with you this evening I Wolf doesn't get to you first. Do you typically stay on later?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Unobjectionable names of your guys characters please.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Interested in the guild do i meet the requirments ?
    SS CW/iron vanguard GWF
    Legacy/Kevlar
    Look Good Play Good
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Dread,

I'm not online right now as I'm at work today but I believe MasterWolf is and should be able to help out. If you could, just post your character name and GT again below so we can get you sorted out. Also, if currently in a guild you will need to leave so an invite can be sent. If you don't hear anything this afternoon, ill get you squared away this evening when I get online

SNAKE
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    ok Vol Ralvas@xbl intercept (me) Edgey@eu edgey/Veku@eu edgey (my friend)
    and yes we stay on late
  • Options
    strictlyevilstrictlyevil Member Posts: 338 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm currently in a guild of guys who I enjoy playing with and though they are focused on clearing end game content they are more casual than I am. I'd like to party up with you guys and see how our personalities click before leaving my current guild. I've played a control wizard since PC beta. I know my class well and I enjoy playing in a way that helps the entire group do better rather than watch those paingiver stats. I'm a player that knows knowledge of a class and a carefully distributed build beats a high gear score any day of the week.

I consider myself a hardcore player in that I farm dungeons daily and have almost 400 hours play time and every move I make is to further build my character. My play times are from 5pm-11pm cst on weekdays and basically anytime on weekends.

If I sound like I might be a good match hit me up. I'm a laid back guy who likes to joke and have fun while farming and knows how to get down to business when it's time to take down a new dungeon.

Class Specifics:
    Control Wizard (Spellstorm Renegade)
    13.3k GS
    All endgame content unlocked.

In Game Handle: Ancient@XGC Army

Gamertag: XGC Army
    Ancient 18.8k CW | Ancient Heals 18k DC | Ancient Tank 22.2k GF | GT: XGC Army
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Army,

First off, thank you for the interest. As a ranger I love cw's hahaha. It sounds like we could be a good match fir you as what you describe is the type of player we are looking to find. We have a lot of fun but are pretty serious about the gameplay, furthering builds, efficient farming, etc.

I'll be on in a couple hours and will be running for a good while tonight. Feel free to add me GT: II SnakEyez II

You can join me for my dailies, or jump in for dungeons and see if you feel like we are a fit for your expectations. Just hmu when I get online and/or I'll look for you.

SNAKE
  • Options
    mrnewheightsmrnewheights Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    mos def interested
    been playing MMos for the last couple years
    Blunts@Mr New heights
  • Options
    slaysmanslaysman Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I would like to join.

Character: Mikael Wintermoon HR (Trapper) Level 60

Gamertag: Slaysman

Availability: 7PM to Midnight CST Monday through Friday Saturday and Sunday is variable due to real life commitments.

Microphone Status: I have a mic and would like to use it.
  • Options
    iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hi i been lookingf or an active guild i was in one but i restarted my character but they didnt want me back in there guild so there loss anyways

Im 30 (mature)
    class:gwf lvl 39/dc lvl 21 (till i find a good build for the dc)
    Just like to join ppl once i hit 60 and get help doing epic
    Would also like to put stuff in bank as sometimes i dont need to help others
    Im very active but been quite bored playing the game with no friends
    My Gt:PhychoticDrEamz
    Character names : (gwf)Snow White (dc)Naughty Nurse
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Sounds good I'll look for you in game. Send me a message if I don't see you. MasterWolf56
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    We are still looking for a few more people to join our ranks but filling up quickly. We could use a few GF and GWF's. We are looking for very active players that are outgoing, willing to meet and group up in various group compositions. People that know their characters, as well as, the game's economy. We actively farm end game content and, most importantly have fun.

I'll be online for a while today and check back here. If you'd like to group or party up and play, let me know.

II SnakEyez II

Snake
  • Options
    twitchx85twitchx85 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Hello,

Very interested I have two level 60's a 11K gear score TR, and have been #1 dps in every queue Tier 2 i have ran to date. Almost have Lostmauth almost unlocked And a fresh lvl 60 cleric (heals) i am working on now to catch up in gear. I dont play everyday but have been playing MMO's for years and really really enjoy this game. I play a few evenings a week and every other weekend I am on almost all day saturday Sunday.

GT: twitchx85

Character Names:
    Feytality - Trickster Rogue
    Requiem - Devoted Cleric Heals

I am traveling the next few days will message you on xbox or here when i return, thanks for your time!