test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Disabling Lair of Lostmauth Queue

2»

Comments

• thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm not so sure it's up. It still says it's disabled on the game menu screen.
  • wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I'm not so sure it's up. It still says it's disabled on the game menu screen.

*shrugs* I'm stuck at work for another 4 hours anyway so I'm sure I'll know the truth by the time I'm free. Let me know if you get in! :-D
  • dizast3reb0rndizast3reb0rn Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I see the queue is up but the last time I tried Lair I got stuck in there for 8+ hours.
    All Hail Britannia!
    Founder and Guildmaster of the Elite Dawn guild check us out here
  • arlequin13arlequin13 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    david44567 wrote: »
    They are trolling us :(

Says its still down when you enter the game
  • reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    They're resetting the servers right now, hopefully to fix Lostmauth and get it running rather than to remove it again. Guess we'll find out in 10 mins.
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
    edited May 2015
    No joy. Login screen still says Lair is offline. :(
  • babyboop913babyboop913 Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It's May 12, 2015 & it's still offline.
    edited May 2015
    It's May 12, 2015 & it's still offline.
    No joy. Login screen still says Lair is offline. :(
    They're resetting the servers right now, hopefully to fix Lostmauth and get it running rather than to remove it again. Guess we'll find out in 10 mins.

I quoted all of these for reference. Basically they did the same thing they did with the Race Reroll Token, which most people know was bugged since release. About two weeks before the 1.1 update that fixed the trade house filters there was a maintenance and suddenly, the Race Reroll Token was available for purchase. I thought it was fixed and put in a support ticket because I hadn't received the one they promised me.

As it turns out, the crackheads they hired off of the street to use as their maintenance team didn't realize it was still bugged, or they just didn't think about it or didn't care. It was removed from the Zen store 3 hours later. Same thing happened with Lostmauth.

I still can't believe, after all of the negative feedback you (Perfect World) have received, that you still can't give us a concrete time frame in which we can expect these issues to be fixed. Not only is it infuriating to the current generation of gamers (gimme gimme now now) to be kept in the dark FOR OVER A WEEK, you're just showing us more and more that this game is clearly a cash cow you're milking every single penny out of while you still can before every one realizes it wasn't worth it.

I swear to God, you make ESO's dev team look like saints compared to the amount of communication coming out of your Devs and PR team. Does it even exist? How in the hell do you guys still not understand how Twitter works? Why would you rush a game to release, distribute it while it's still full of bugs, poorly optimized, and inadequately tested, AND THEN PULL VALUABLE PEOPLE FROM THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM BACK TO PC?

"Soon" and "ASAP" don't cut it. Coming from you, that might as well be sometime next year (but less specific, of course). There are many people in my guild who, like myself, have hit a literal brick wall in our character progression because we can't access the highest-tier dungeon available to get the gear we need. Castle Never and Epic Shores are a joke at this point, so unless you have Mod 5 coming within the next month you can expect your playerbase to migrate elsewhere.

/rant
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    edited May 2015
    I quoted all of these for reference. Basically they did the same thing they did with the Race Reroll Token, which most people know was bugged since release. About two weeks before the 1.1 update that fixed the trade house filters there was a maintenance and suddenly, the Race Reroll Token was available for purchase. I thought it was fixed and put in a support ticket because I hadn't received the one they promised me.

As it turns out, the crackheads they hired off of the street to use as their maintenance team didn't realize it was still bugged, or they just didn't think about it or didn't care. It was removed from the Zen store 3 hours later. Same thing happened with Lostmauth.

I still can't believe, after all of the negative feedback you (Perfect World) have received, that you still can't give us a concrete time frame in which we can expect these issues to be fixed. Not only is it infuriating to the current generation of gamers (gimme gimme now now) to be kept in the dark FOR OVER A WEEK, you're just showing us more and more that this game is clearly a cash cow you're milking every single penny out of while you still can before every one realizes it wasn't worth it.

I swear to God, you make ESO's dev team look like saints compared to the amount of communication coming out of your Devs and PR team. Does it even exist? How in the hell do you guys still not understand how Twitter works? Why would you rush a game to release, distribute it while it's still full of bugs, poorly optimized, and inadequately tested, AND THEN PULL VALUABLE PEOPLE FROM THE DEVELOPMENT TEAM BACK TO PC?

"Soon" and "ASAP" don't cut it. Coming from you, that might as well be sometime next year (but less specific, of course). There are many people in my guild who, like myself, have hit a literal brick wall in our character progression because we can't access the highest-tier dungeon available to get the gear we need. Castle Never and Epic Shores are a joke at this point, so unless you have Mod 5 coming within the next month you can expect your playerbase to migrate elsewhere.

/rant
    Amen brother. You tell em!

Since they still haven't given out any information about this and Lostmauth is STILL unavailable, here's another BUMP for attention.
    edited May 2015
    There was another statement regarding this on the Neverwinter Twitter feed. I am re-posting it here for those following this issue, despite it not providing any new information:
    @GreedXbox1 @JeffertonMcPoop There is a fix in the works to get the dungeon back up and running. We should have an update soon.
    edited May 2015
    There was another statement regarding this on the Neverwinter Twitter feed. I am re-posting it here for those following this issue, despite it not providing any new information:
    What was the date/time of the tweet? It would be refreshing if it's from today, but disappointing if it's from last week...
    edited May 2015
    What was the date/time of the tweet? It would be refreshing if it's from today, but disappointing if it's from last week...

It was one hour ago, so hopefully they're getting the picture and trying to increase their efforts to communicate.
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    edited May 2015
    Getting fixed today! This is from their Twitter feed, posted yesterday evening:
    #NWXbox will have another maintenance tomorrow 5/14 @ 7AM PDT for roughly 2 hours. Lair of Lostmauth will return! Care to whet his appetite?