test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is the TR 2 second reveal ever going to be reinstated?

tsokushintsokushin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvP Discussion
Just asking.
Post edited by tsokushin on

Comments

• Options
    blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    probably not.
  • Options
    greatweaponarmygreatweaponarmy Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Inb4 cowardly TR's coming ITT and defending the loss of the 2 second reveal.

Short answer: No, not in a few weeks or long time anyway, maybe even never.
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What about them cowardly GWF that run away when they get low health (you know the ones I mean -- every damned one of them). GWF need a 2 second snare on their sprint -- hmm actually some GWF would like that I think as sprint is problematic in other ways.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    What about them cowardly GWF that run away when they get low health (you know the ones I mean -- every damned one of them). GWF need a 2 second snare on their sprint -- hmm actually some GWF would like that I think as sprint is problematic in other ways.

haha thats your defense for not having a 2 second reveal? c mon you can do better than that.
  • Options
    greatweaponarmygreatweaponarmy Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited May 2015

See that? typical predictable tard TR argument to defend something that's not WAI, lmao.

You TR's are literally the clowns of NeverWinter, and I mean it.

Amuse us further Trickster Jesters
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    haha thats your defense for not having a 2 second reveal? c mon you can do better than that.

Defense? What post did you read? I am simply thinking of how funny it would be to give GWF a 'flinstones' running in place animation for two seconds before they take off since most of them have the IQ of (Fred - Barney)/3.687.

But back to the point I have made no defense at all against any 2 second reveal and my position on stealth is well documented. You need to learn a bit of debate and logic and how to prevent yourself from making biased conclusions, projecting, and even projecting biased conclusions as you did above.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Defense? What post did you read? I am simply thinking of how funny it would be to give GWF a 'flinstones' running in place animation for two seconds before they take off since most of them have the IQ of (Fred - Barney)/3.687.

But back to the point I have made no defense at all against any 2 second reveal and my position on stealth is well documented. You need to learn a bit of debate and logic and how to prevent yourself from making biased conclusions, projecting, and even projecting biased conclusions as you did above.

wow now insulting all gwf players. goodbye any respect for your opinion.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    See that? typical predictable tard TR argument to defend something that's not WAI, lmao.

You TR's are literally the clowns of NeverWinter, and I mean it.

Amuse us further Trickster Jesters

Again, I made no defense at all against any 2 second reveal and as the other poster did you made the same simple mistakes with logic and emotion as they did. I simply highlighted how hypocritical it was for a GWF ever to accuse another class of using cowardly tactics. Clowns of Neverwinter? Have you ever looked at the animations for a GWF -- I mean they literally radiate non compos mentis.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    wow now insulting all gwf players. goodbye any respect for your opinion.

Oh? I lost the respect you never gave and never had any intention to give, such a shame. I am simply adding a sense of levity to the conversation while pointing out how you assigned to me a position opposite of the one you took -- not because I took a different stance on the subject but instead simply because I didn't take your stance (I took no stance at all and never even mentioned the subject). You have an extensive history of being rude and insulting (as well as other things) and I am quite comfortable with not having your respect. In fact I prefer it that way.
  • Options
    spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    What about them cowardly GWF that run away when they get low health (you know the ones I mean -- every damned one of them)

TRs in perma stealth are much much braver.They stand like a man and dont throw daggers in stealth. TRs are the only class who stands man vs man.
    Yes GWFs are the cowards...no comment.

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    spideymt wrote: »
    TRs in perma stealth are much much braver.They stand like a man and dont throw daggers in stealth. TRs are the only class who stands man vs man.

another gwf with the man complex
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »

Another TR with lousy damage.

• Options
    edited May 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »

another tr with tr syndrome.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

Show me any single one of us that fights in place of our pixels/avatars. Show me any way at all to exhibit courage in this game.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Show me any single one of us that fights in place of our pixels/avatars. Show me any way at all to exhibit courage in this game.

Sry...all i read from you was insulting all GWFs. So your just a clown. "in place of our pixels"? Nuts?...

• Options
    edited May 2015
    Sry...all i read from you was insulting all GWFs. So your just a clown. "in place of our pixels"? Nuts?...

You never read that from me, you read that from the other guy.

If you play a GWF you also know that you yourself have used sprint to get away instead of dying and you use unstoppable as well to reinforce yourself. Heck I even bet at one time in this game you drank a potion or stepped within the confines of an astral shield. None of these actions are any less brave than a TR using stealth.

If any one of you thinks that a game with no penalty for death at all can be used to measure courage then I am at a complete loss of how to proceed.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    If GWF-class is totally immune to everything but buffs, heals, benefits, and so on during those 2 secs, i agree with your change and i agree to turn back your 2 secs stealth reveal. :) . Deal ???

Well not sure that I would go that far but I know on my GWF I sure which I could "sprint in place" sometimes. There was a suggestion/discussion on this where there could be two forms of it with one while moving and one while stationary.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

If you play a GWF you also know that you yourself have used sprint to get away instead of dying and you use unstoppable as well to reinforce yourself. Heck I even bet at one time in this game you drank a potion or stepped within the confines of an astral shield. None of these actions are any less brave than a TR using stealth.

If any one of you thinks that a game with no penalty for death at all can be used to measure courage then I am at a complete loss of how to proceed.
    hell if anyone is in this game and thinks that this game matters or the forums matter im at a loss.
  • Options
    revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited May 2015

Yeah running away instead of dying is a dumb thing to do! And a TR bashing on GWF? Yes we can now all see that you are a clown.

For the 2 sec reveal i dont think it will come back and it shoulnt either, but that piercing dmg and maybe the 100% crictchance needs some serious rework.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    hell if anyone is in this game and thinks that this game matters or the forums matter im at a loss.

At least the forums are more entertaining than the game is of late.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    At least the forums are more entertaining than the game is of late.

very good point. actually since they nerfed dragon hoards ive been watching people ***** while i sit back listen to music and eat stealthed popcorn.i used to enjoy farming and now i cant even get myself to farm the 1 hour cause all i can think about is the nerf and how unfun it is.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Yeah running away instead of dying is a dumb thing to do! And a TR bashing on GWF? Yes we can now all see that you are a clown.

For the 2 sec reveal i dont think it will come back and it shoulnt either, but that piercing dmg and maybe the 100% crictchance needs some serious rework.

I think running away instead of dying makes perfect sense, exactly as ducking into stealth instead of dying makes perfect sense. What I don't understand is how can "running away" be brave, while ducking into stealth is the opposite. If you could explain that to me then perhaps I would have a better understanding of what the problem here is and I could behave in a less 'clown' like fashion. Is clown an insult by the way as I am not sure. I used to like to be the class clown and I always wore that as a compliment.

I have always been against stealth in its implementation in this game. I have always felt that stealth movement should be slow. I have always felt that when spotted in stealth one should be visible. I have always felt that one should not be able to stealth without some way to find cover/shadows/etc and never in plain sight.

I have always been against piercing damage and passive damage and these general skill-less procs and boons and glyphs as they are handled in this game.

I was entirely against the stealth 100% crit chance and I went as far in the beta of them to point out how it devalued the primary stat of TR (dex) to be one of the worst stats for many TR to invest in. Instead of this crit chance being revisited they boosted the deflect bonus from dex to try and inflate it to having some value.
  • Options
    mirrorballsmirrorballs Member Posts: 877 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    Why should there be a 2 sec reveal when the stealth is shorter than ever before? If there's even some kind of damage when the TR is entering stealth at the same time the total duration lasts 5 seconds or under. Any kind of those lame boon-induced, unavoidable auto damage going on and another second or so is chopped straight from the top, not to mention a single at-will use will chop another second off.

You dorks can't last 3~4 seconds avoiding a TR?

If you want solutions then suggest one that actually targets the easy mode Sabo TRs, instead of bringing up chickenshi* whiney nonsense that hurts other TRs as well who are already in deep pile of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

No brains, all whines, these nubs.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Why should there be a 2 sec reveal when the stealth is shorter than ever before? If there's even some kind of damage when the TR is entering stealth at the same time the total duration lasts 5 seconds or under. Any kind of those lame boon-induced, unavoidable auto damage going on and another second or so is chopped straight from the top, not to mention a single at-will use will chop another second off.

You dorks can't last 3~4 seconds avoiding a TR?

If you want solutions then suggest one that actually targets the easy mode Sabo TRs, instead of bringing up chickenshi* whiney nonsense that hurts other TRs as well who are already in deep pile of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

No brains, all whines, these nubs.
    well most trs went to saboteur. i know myne did. so that 2 second reveal is really a must.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    well most trs went to saboteur. i know myne did. so that 2 second reveal is really a must.

Any one with a brain would think of a direct nerf to the Sabo.
    Any usual anti-TR pig in these forums thinks of a blanket nerf that kills the entire three paths.

OOOH OOOH I know. Since the broken OP <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> of a HR Trapper deals so many roots and dazes, why don't we simply remove all CCs from the HR? That's a good solution, isn't it? Blanket nerf the entire class to deal with a certain broken path and paragon. Just like how it's so smart a move to napalm the whole neighborhood because your house is infested with termites, eh?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Any one with a brain would think of a direct nerf to the Sabo.
    Any usual anti-TR pig in these forums thinks of a blanket nerf that kills the entire three paths.

OOOH OOOH I know. Since the broken OP <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> of a HR Trapper deals so many roots and dazes, why don't we simply remove all CCs from the HR? That's a good solution, isn't it? Blanket nerf the entire class to deal with a certain broken path and paragon. Just like how it's so smart a move to napalm the whole neighborhood because your house is infested with termites, eh?

wow what a dumb comment. if you hadnt been such an idiot i was going to say yes i agree lets not blanket nerf the class. but then you went completely full r e t a r d with it.good job .
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I am still not sure if this loss of stealth reveal is intended or not. The TR also lost the 1 second bonus they had received for the stealth reveal and the at will depletion so I wonder if they went to an older bit of code or just what. I also wondered if it had anything to do with the fact that an HR can actually out stealth an exe or scoundrel in a typical situation (granted it is not quite the same but it does factor). The problem is the lack of patch notes commenting on this, is it a bug, intended, what? We have no idea really and this stresses the point of why we need communication in order to provide accurate feedback and avoid some of these senseless debates.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I am still not sure if this loss of stealth reveal is intended or not. The TR also lost the 1 second bonus they had received for the stealth reveal and the at will depletion so I wonder if they went to an older bit of code or just what. I also wondered if it had anything to do with the fact that an HR can actually out stealth an exe or scoundrel in a typical situation (granted it is not quite the same but it does factor). The problem is the lack of patch notes commenting on this, is it a bug, intended, what? We have no idea really and this stresses the point of why we need communication in order to provide accurate feedback and avoid some of these senseless debates.

You know just as well as I do no amount of information is going to change the attitudes of these pigs. We've already seen the preposterous stance they took during mod5. Making up falsified images of super-TRs, the amount of hateful propaganda they fired up calling for blanket nerfs to not just rebalance problems, but to effectively kill off the class straightforward.

It doesn't matter if we enlighten them what the stealth situation is like for TRs that aren't Sabo. They just don't care.