test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Companion App

immortalxjqimmortalxjq Member Posts: 5 Arc User
I know that there is a fan made app on the Google Play Store, but i think a legit companion app is a must need for this game. Access to Auction House, Professions, Mail, Friends List, Bank, Guild/Guild Bank, and Forums can help out greatly for those who aren't able to play daily. You could even set up a system to trade with people directly from your inventory without the Auction House(but a similar window interface could make navigation easier). Being able to interact with the chat could help too. I wouldn't be surprised if there is already multiple threads about this topic, but if more people keep creating these threads, then maybe that will show the Devs that we really want it and might get them to create it. Any other ideas you guys have?
Post edited by immortalxjq on

Comments

• leighroyibleighroyib Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This would definitely be a gamechanger. Would be nice to also check when your daily's reset instead of travelling to protectors enclave to go look at Harper howard and Rhix. As for the chat, just use the xbox one smartglass app, works a treat.
  • immortalxjqimmortalxjq Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yeah for sure. the only reason i say chat is eit can move really fast, especially in Protectors Enclave
  • imdrunksiowdownimdrunksiowdown Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    even destiny has an app ....... mobile is a must do these days.
  • xxxdoomcakexxxxxxdoomcakexxx Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    with the professions being timed events it would be very handy also posting auctions would be a snap
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    Be aware, any third party Apps for Neverwinter out there are Illegal and should be reported to Support immediately. They should not be used and if they are used, you should stop using them and change your account(s) password(s).

The only approved and safe way to access the Gateway is through a secured reputable browser on a secured private network.
    zebular wrote: »
    The Gateway
    Also, there are no official apps for the Gateway.
    Any that may exist are a breach of the Terms of Service and EULA, both in existence and use. Using them may compromise your account. Report such violations to Support or a Moderator instead.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl
    PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • jaxcevaaljaxcevaal Member Posts: 63
    edited May 2015
    First of all, Daily quests are always reset at a certain time. Same time, every day. Talk to Harper, find out how many hours til reset, and you will know your daily reset time.

Weekly quests (in my opinion, so Admin take notice please) should be reset at every weekly maintenance to avoid confusion on those. Weekly maintenance is set, weekly quests should coincide.

zebular wrote: »
    Be aware, any third party Apps for Neverwinter out there are Illegal and should be reported to Support immediately. They should not be used and if they are used, you should stop using them and change your account(s) password(s).

The only approved and safe way to access the Gateway is through a secured reputable browser on a secured private network.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl
    PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]

So maybe you should have someone make one so we don't have people even TRYING to use something third party and avoid the situation completely? I am not interested in any kind of app, this is just a suggestion to compensate those that are.
  • mouernmouern Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I really like this idea WoW had one too! PLEASE DO THIS!