• Options
    bluemooncs11bluemooncs11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild Name: Absolute
    @bluemooncs11
  • Options
    vitizaxvitizax Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Any news about this new pvp thing? Anything?
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    vitizax wrote: »
    Any news about this new pvp thing? Anything?

I really wanna knowing it, too.
    ---

Do we get a Private-message?
    Do we meet us on a Secret-Preview Server, for this?
    PLS some News!
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    evilmetal86evilmetal86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Character: @evilmetal86
    Guild: Legio Invicta ITA
  • Options
    greyvampsgreyvamps Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i cant stand it, theres to many nubs in pvp, i am holding 3 people myself on my paladin, 3vs 1 out of 2 teams of 5, we still lose because people rather whine bout other gears then actualy battle and my ranks is suffering from that, i said theyre job is DOMINATION ist about DEATHMATCH BUT DOMINATE, if they were simple went in 2 teams out of 2 it would been 2* 2vs 1 on my side cus i was handling 3 of my own, but no, they rather leeching by whining of others gears, my ranks is suffering, i cant get invinceble overlord with these noobs, and i am with paladin lvl 38, i think its better that the makers make a tutorial of HOW TO DOMINATE, in a way they cant skip and see why its important to have formation, strenght doest lead to victory in domination, a brain does!

people also to tend and always on my side when none is on a base to leave bases for players, and they give the base for the enemy for free constantly
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    greyvamps wrote: »
    i cant stand it, theres to many nubs in pvp, i am holding 3 people myself on my paladin, 3vs 1 out of 2 teams of 5, we still lose because people rather whine bout other gears then actualy battle and my ranks is suffering from that, i said theyre job is DOMINATION ist about DEATHMATCH BUT DOMINATE, if they were simple went in 2 teams out of 2 it would been 2* 2vs 1 on my side cus i was handling 3 of my own, but no, they rather leeching by whining of others gears, my ranks is suffering, i cant get invinceble overlord with these noobs, and i am with paladin lvl 38, i think its better that the makers make a tutorial of HOW TO DOMINATE, in a way they cant skip and see why its important to have formation, strenght doest lead to victory in domination, a brain does!

people also to tend and always on my side when none is on a base to leave bases for players, and they give the base for the enemy for free constantly

This is so offtopic but so true. See the many many threads of how to pvp, why there should be a pve dom tutorial that players have to pass every ten levels in order to pvp for real....the players (pugs/casuals) are the absolute worst part of pvp.
  • Options
    mynwacctmynwacct Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild Name: XJ-13

Guild Leader: Execute@mynwacct
  • Options
    pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My guess is since they want guild info that the new pvp stuff will have to do with Guild based pvp. Finally give premades a place to romp around and have fun without ruining more casual players experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    pantamime wrote: »
    My guess is since they want guild info that the new pvp stuff will have to do with Guild based pvp. Finally give premades a place to romp around and have fun without ruining more casual players experience.

I can't honestly say I know what they are planning, but if you are big forum nerd like me you track these things and connect the dots. Back when module 6 was just announced part of the announcement was about strongholds/guild housing being "on the horizon". Then we have this thread pop up in the pvp forum. Then mods 7 and 8 are announced with 7 being actually named Strongholds. So ya, what you said is my guess.
  • Options
    coolcarcrash1coolcarcrash1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild: -GRòÓVY-
    @name: @coolcarcrash1
  • Options
    nem3zissnem3ziss Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    In the first days of mod 6 we got new NPC who was talking about PvP contest for each class. Prob that what we gonna see soon :)
    Link to the thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?906071-Champion-s-Coins
  • Options
    soriniakovsoriniakov Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild: Alliance (russian server)

Handle: @soriniakov (send me pm here if something)
  • Options
    rubens14rubens14 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild: Dungeon Raiders
    Name: Terra Kamaros@Kahrub

PvP mainly. Doing now the last campaign I need, that is the PvP campaign. I like the most domination ^^
    Listen to the words of experience.
  • Options
    tgsmoothtgsmooth Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I would like my whole guild to participate if that is fine here is the guild name and some of the names. I would love to help you guys with this!!!!

Guild Name: Hells Trinity
    @Xander
    @Valeera Starstrider
    @Tristan
    @Azeroth
    @Avelyn
    @Drakule
  • Options
    miranda#3416 miranda Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Perfect Hair Forever
    @laserblast2
  • Options
    murthag1990murthag1990 Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild: Black Turtle TryhartzIV
    Handle: @murthag1990
    Black Turtle TryhartzIV
    Deadpool // HR
    Shakur // Tr
  • Options
    revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    G: Walking down the street
    @ revovlerjesus1
  • Options
    heruwath1heruwath1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    G: I come in peace
    @heruwath1
  • Options
    sainttapesainttape Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    All right, I'll bite. I play a different guild for each of my toons, since I like meeting new groups and helping people out.

@ SaintTape

Guilds: Fright Knight, Disciples of War, Apostles of War, Alts of War, Gods of Neverwinter, Civilization III Type II, Verdant Haven
  • Options
    thuunethuune Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    G: Silver Dragons
    @thuune

I'd love to be a consultant, I've got a ton of knowledgeable suggestions. I've experienced many PvP games such as Lobby-based games like iGunz, Rakion, Lost Saga, and RTS such as League of Legends (Diamond player), Smite, LOCO, Savange, Warcraft 3, Age of Empire. I know where most of these games have gone ill, and which has grown stronger.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited May 2015
    • Relentless
    @frozenfirevr

:rolleyes:
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    ragnaroqgrragnaroqgr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild Name : I Come In Peace
    @Name : @ragnaroqgr
  • Options
    fotkatsfotkats Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild Name:I Come In Peace
    @Name: @fotkats
  • Options
    iliadis1926iliadis1926 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    GUILD:I COME IN PEACE @iliadis1926
  • Options
    vsrsvsrs Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    GUILD : I COME IN PEACE

@Name : @VSRS
  • Options
    avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    Guild: Unrepentant
    Name: @avengingangel93
  • Options
    stah01stah01 Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I think this went nowhere.
    GShBCGl.jpg
  • Options
    rebellionstuffrebellionstuff Member Posts: 237 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2015
    stah01 wrote: »
    I think this went nowhere.

its been well over a month and we heard nothing back on this. im pretty sure they either forgot or gave up.
  • Options
    ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited June 2015
    I need your help with something!

For now the "something" will remain a secret!
    In the coming weeks we are going to start working on something for PVP and would like to work with the PVP community.

If you are interested in talking about PVP "somethings" please post your Guild/Character info.
    There is a lot we are working on and want you to be a part of it too!

Month and a half gone.
    We are still waiting for the secret !
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

This discussion has been closed.