test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Double rp tomorrow yay!!!!!!

blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
edited May 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
go look at your ingame calender right now its there!!!
Post edited by blackxxwolf3 on

Comments

• Options
    ulvielulviel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 741 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I won't even sell stuff. It's not like there is anything I'd like to spend AD on there.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    ulviel wrote: »
    I won't even sell stuff. It's not like there is anything I'd like to spend AD on there.

i still gotta finish my lol set.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Woooooo OP beat me to it but here is the screenie!

KQ9RoIN.jpg
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Woooooo OP beat me to it but here is the screenie!

KQ9RoIN.jpg

yup on a normal basis i only save dragons hoard rp but now im saving rank 5s and fey blessing too.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    yup on a normal basis i only save dragons hoard rp but now im saving rank 5s and fey blessing too.

I'm just happy about being able to finally upgrade to the lvl 70 artifact gear , no way I was wasting points by upgrading without 2xrp.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    I'm just happy about being able to finally upgrade to the lvl 70 artifact gear , no way I was wasting points by upgrading without 2xrp.

my old gear was only blue so i didnt have much a problem going ahead and refining them most of last mod i spent saving rp.instead of spending it.
  • Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    And they didn't even fix dragon hoards....
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ndiovndiov Member Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    hmm better do Spinward on my CW this weekend so I can eat my old arti's.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    crixus8000 wrote: »
    And they didn't even fix dragon hoards....

yup they are WAI it was a stealth nerf which is why we have double rp to make up for it.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    tousseau wrote: »
    But they did... Panderus confirmed that they are WAI (Anti Bot feature)

Then the devs of this game are worse than I thought. So pathetic that all there answers to stop bots is to make the game worse for other players....
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Then the devs of this game are worse than I thought. So pathetic that all there answers to stop bots is to make the game worse for other players....

Yeah dragon hordes are WAI , apparently making their drops bound wasn't brutal enough they also felt the need to limit the time they can be active per day , this game is so screwed up lmfao
    panderus wrote: »
    There is a mechanic on these items to limit how often and how much they can drop each day. A normal game session for a day should not be impacted.

We have seen players use them heavily to just farm all day with bots and this was one of the valves we closed to that behavior.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yeah dragon hordes are WAI , apparently making their drops bound wasn't brutal enough they also felt the need to limit the time they can be active per day , this game is so screwed up lmfao

at this point i have to start to cheer for bots, you cant lose more :cool:
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    at this point i have to start to cheer for bots, you cant lose more :cool:

well bots are the only ones who kept the economy affordable. which is the very reason i got kicked out of legit community for trying to explain this to people. bots might be a bad thing but rank 4s and 5s would be out of control in price if it wasnt for them. whos gonna farm hundreds a day? im sure as hell not going to do it.
  • Options
    carlonomocarlonomo Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    yup they are WAI it was a stealth nerf which is why we have double rp to make up for it.

What does wai mean?
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    well bots are the only ones who kept the economy affordable. which is the very reason i got kicked out of legit community for trying to explain this to people. bots might be a bad thing but rank 4s and 5s would be out of control in price if it wasnt for them. whos gonna farm hundreds a day? im sure as hell not going to do it.

Bots are a bad thing because of the devs...or that's how I see it. Bots wouldn't bother me if the devs would stop making the game harder for us legit players.

I wouldn't care if people are cheating to get items as long as I could get them too just slower. People can just pay money and beat me to it anyway so doesn't change much for me.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Bots are a bad thing because of the devs...or that's how I see it. Bots wouldn't bother me if the devs would stop making the game harder for us legit players.

I wouldn't care if people are cheating to get items as long as I could get them too just slower. People can just pay money and beat me too it anyway so doesn't change much for me.

agreed completely.
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited May 2015

I wouldn't care if people are cheating to get items as long as I could get them too just slower. People can just pay money and beat me to it anyway so doesn't change much for me.

its just bots are taking their business away, before they added RP to zen shop nobody cared about bots
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    carlonomo wrote: »
    What does wai mean?

working as intended
  • Options
    tsokushintsokushin Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    burkaanc wrote: »
    its just bots are taking their business away, before they added RP to zen shop nobody cared about bots

It's ironic that they boasted higher earnings and playerbase prior to the introduction of the RP grind, artifacts and artifact equipment.
  • Options
    carlonomocarlonomo Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    working as intended

They really need to up the reduction time. One hour working 100% Is not long enough. Make it like 6-8 hours before reduction in drop rate occurs.
  • Options
    vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    tsokushin wrote: »
    It's ironic that they boasted higher earnings and playerbase prior to the introduction of the RP grind, artifacts and artifact equipment.

yup, they also boasted that RP would reduce clutter in our inventory....
  • Options
    mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So shines a good deed in a weary world.
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Honestly, I can't bring myself to feel excited about it. After seeing my regen taken away, my ability to drink healing potions taken away, the usefulness of my potions taken away, the usefulness of my armor taken away, I'm entirely nonplussed by it. It only means that RP will cost more, and for the RP I already have stockpiled it only means spending more Zen on coal wards. 2xRP is a benefit, but with the ridiculous difficulty in the old campaign zones and in dungeons, the extra stats don't really help. I've pushed defense all the way up to 18.6k and (as of an hour ago), a single swipe from a minion cutthroat in eCC still takes 90k HP off. I can't get into the designers' heads, but it sure feels as if they've been going out of their way to put the screws to me ever since April 7.

They've taken away the fun in the game, and for me at least, 2xRP isn't going to put it back.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    ll33xxull33xxu Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
  • Options
    backbite44backbite44 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    When it's 10x I'll get excited. In the grand scheme of things 2x means little to nothing still....
    Saved!
  • Options
    vaelynxvaelynx Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    well, great. At least I know not to bother getting a hoard enchantment.

Anyhow... this will once again hurt legit players more than bots, because ,guess what, grindbots can switch between characters every hour or so rather easy.

And yeah. Bots are what kinda made the economy work here, by putting in piles of 99 whatevers.