test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Disabling Lair of Lostmauth Queue

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Due to issues in the Lair of Lostmauth for Neverwinter Xbox One, we will be disabling its queue shortly. We advise players to not run this dungeon at this time. Lostmauth needs a time-out!

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mrtehpuppymrtehpuppy Member Posts: 168 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Well there goes tonight's plans :( Appreciate the communication on it though. Hope it gets sorted soon.
    Member of Look Good Play Good
    Pup - Level 70 4.2k Buff/Debuff AC DC
    XBL GT: TehPuppy
  • Options
    crazymalecowcrazymalecow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Due to issues in the Lair of Lostmauth for Neverwinter Xbox One, we will be disabling its queue shortly. We advise players to not run this dungeon at this time. Lostmauth needs a time-out!

Character has been stuck in there for 2 hours. Cannot login at all. Do we have an exact time in which you are going to disable the queue, would like to play asap. Tried resetting router and hard resetting Xbox but nothing works.
  • Options
    curygreenleaf69curygreenleaf69 Member Posts: 120 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was released now, for all that were stuck.
  • Options
    bardok42bardok42 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    any idea when this is going to be fixed for everyone? i just got stuck and kicked out about half an hour ago and cant get into that character anymore.
  • Options
    shatodshatod Member Posts: 56
    edited May 2015
    still stuck in there!
  • Options
    dizast3reb0rndizast3reb0rn Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My character is stuck in there now I thought they disabled the queue so after running all my dailys I went to see if I could queue in to see if the problem is fixed my group got in just fine but as we approached the first boss room my game crashed and now every time I try and log in my game crashes and my guy is now stuck in the dungeon.
    All Hail Britannia!
    Founder and Guildmaster of the Elite Dawn guild check us out here
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Still broken..just tried lair again and it is in the same loops of suffering....I really hopr you compensate all those who have suffered during this mess!
  • Options
    quaffliciousquafflicious Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    shatod wrote: »
    Still broken..just tried lair again and it is in the same loops of suffering....I really hopr you compensate all those who have suffered during this mess!

Why would they compensate you for a hiccup in the system?
  • Options
    groovyloopylougroovyloopylou Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I was stuck in a dung the other day, I waited about 20 mins and logged back in and it kicked me back to enclave. I know its a slightly diff scenario but give it a try?

*edit saw you had waited it out, my bad*

Also I should be able to unlock this today, might unlock skirmish instead now :/ Be nice to have an idea how long this will be down for,
  • Options
    docazambujadocazambuja Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I am very disappointed with the quality of delivery of the company's service. I come here to state my indignation. I recommend to colleagues informing Microsoft's lack of respect that the company has with its users. I hope there is some compensation from you for such incompetence. 26 years playing video game had never been through this.

"If you're not prepared to be wrong, you'll never come up with anything original."
    Sir. Ken Robinson
  • Options
    mrdurvamrdurva Member Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    shatod wrote: »

Why would you try again after they posted that it was having issues? Your own fault for thinking "Hmm maybe my group will get lucky"
  • Options
    attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I come here to state my indignation.

this made me LoL. Most polite complaint ever?

but..
    I hope there is some compensation from you for such incompetence.

you want "compensation" for what exactly? a single dungeon (out of what.. 12?) isn't working for a period of time... in a free to play game. Join the other hundred people on these forums that think this is the worst game in the history of mankind*, and to prove it they play 12 hours a day and hate every minute of it.

* worse than ET for Atari 2600!!!
  • Options
    docazambujadocazambuja Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    It´s not a free to play game. It´s a pay to win game.
  • Options
    grimnebulagrimnebula Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015

actually it is free to play it may take time but you can get everything in the game without spending a dime at all
  • Options
    d4rkastarothd4rkastaroth Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2015

This made me laugh then it made me sad mostly because you sir are the poster child for instant gratification you assume that you have to pay actual money to progress in the game i.e coalesent wards 1000 zen yet to date ive purchased roughly 4500 zen with out ever opening my wallet now how is this possible you ask why it through the wondrous astral dimond exchange. FYI if you think this game is tough you should have played EQ back in the day, oh yeah my original comment the business model i believe you were looking for is" pay to progress " which this game is also not just takes a little time and effort also playing the A.D.E like wall street shark
  • Options
    wanderingkyngwanderingkyng Member Posts: 280 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    While I think the initial communication about this problem and effort to fix characters that had fallen victim to it is admirable, it has been several days since an update, and no estimate for when we can expect this dungeon to return has been given. An update by Perfect World would be much appreciated by an exasperated player-base unable to play the current pinnacle of endgame content.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

I can't help but notice there haven't been any updates from Perfect World regarding this issue in over 72 hours. Since this is an essential part of the current endgame experience it would be nice if we could get an update, even if it only states 'the issue is complex and we're actively working on a solution'. Kind-of felt like launching the new CtA without any mention of whether they were even bothering to work on this more-important issue was a slap in the face, even if it was ready to go when this problem cropped up.
  • Options
    attorn97attorn97 Member Posts: 195 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    "bad news doesn't get better with time"

Even a "**** guys.. we have NO idea how to fix it at this time, but we have one/two/three people looking at it constantly" would make a ton of people happy. 30 seconds to post.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    attorn97 wrote: »
    "bad news doesn't get better with time"

Even a "**** guys.. we have NO idea how to fix it at this time, but we have one/two/three people looking at it constantly" would make a ton of people happy. 30 seconds to post.

Seriously...

I feel like the fixes that came with 1.1 were amazing and needed but... far less important than the ability to play the endgame. They need to apologize and roll back the servers to pre-1.1 if that's what it takes to fix this issue, and then release the update later after they figure out why it breaks Lostmauth.

This "oops, we broke the endgame" followed by a wall of silence is very frustrating. Please throw us a bone... make a Tweet, write a quick forum post... anything to re-assure us that fixing this is a priority.
  • Options
    edited May 2015

BUMP for attention... still no word from Perfect World on this.
  • Options
    brandonv516brandonv516 Member Posts: 89
    edited May 2015
    I'm confused. If the queue is disabled, why is it necessary to advise players not to run it? Can it be accessed by a door?
  • Options
    edited May 2015

• Options
    edited May 2015

So how long is this time out..Lair of Lostmauth is still not available...
  • Options
    edited May 2015

• Options
    david44567david44567 Member Posts: 23
    edited May 2015
    Neverwinter
    @NeverwinterGame
    @GaddisTheGreat Lostmauth needs a bit more time to rest, but he'll be up and about and ready to eat people ASAP.
    https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame/status/597816421712801792
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    david44567 wrote: »
    Neverwinter
    @NeverwinterGame
    @GaddisTheGreat Lostmauth needs a bit more time to rest, but he'll be up and about and ready to eat people ASAP.
    https://twitter.com/NeverwinterGame/status/597816421712801792

Thanks for posting this here! I just noticed this myself and was coming here to do the same. See Perfect World? You didn't even need to give me anything concrete it's just nice to hear you're working on it and despite being vague, the acronym 'ASAP' gives me hope. :-)
  • Options
    mrmikeehmrmikeeh Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Thanks for posting this here! I just noticed this myself and was coming here to do the same. See Perfect World? You didn't even need to give me anything concrete it's just nice to hear you're working on it and despite being vague, the acronym 'ASAP' gives me hope. :-)

Seems its up, but its either still bugged or no one has queued for it yet. Been waiting for 15 mins.
  • Options
    david44567david44567 Member Posts: 23
    edited May 2015
    They are trolling us :(
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    mrmikeeh wrote: »
    Seems its up, but its either still bugged or no has queued for it yet. Been waiting for 15 mins.

Oh wow! I would be so happy to see it working again this evening, I was not expecting that so soon!