jayrizza17jayrizza17 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Dazz Dillanger
    Class: GF
    Level: 60
    Gear Score:10,417
    Campaign Progress:20%
    Time Zone: Eastern
    Neverwinter Experience: (i.e. played PC, cleared all T1/T2, etc...) Xbox one cleared all T1 and T2 except DV & CN
    Other Gaming Experience:WOW, EQ multiple other RPGs and mmos
    Gamertag: will tell you in private...... Also have a 60 SW 10,600 gs over 60% done campaign
  • Options
    pandynupandynu Member Posts: 45
    edited April 2015
    blindlite wrote: »
    Doesn't look like they are recruiting anyone cause they never get back to anyone who is applying.

I get back to most people :)

In fact, a lot of people who have posted here are currently in the guild. I apologize if I have not gotten back to you personally, but I am checking this forum regularly. However, you are correct in that we are not currently recruiting except for GF :) (it says so in my original post).
  • Options
    pandynupandynu Member Posts: 45
    edited April 2015
    If you want to waste time trying to snipe other people's CN instances, so your guildies can hop in and kill just the last boss join this guild. ******s love company. Or was it misery loves company? Either way I'm sure you will find both here.

I am not sure about sniping but I am aware that something similar has been happening in our guild and I have had the discussion with the individuals with whom it happened. I know that groups often fall apart at the last boss and spend a lot of time trying to replace and form up proper compositions. Regardless of my guildmate's version of events, I have communicated to them that sniping instances is not the manner in which I wish they'd conduct themselves and expressed that it will not be tolerated.

P.S. I like the name. Combat looting drives me nuts ;)
  • Options
    blindliteblindlite Member Posts: 43
    edited May 2015
    Some of your guildies are openly ******** to players that que into their groups in CN as well. PM if you'd like me to give out a name of someone particular. AN also do you guys ever reply to anyone on here lol? And also it doesn't say just GF just says high doesn't say only lol. Just wanted to let you know. I gave up on getting into your guild. I'm borderline about to give up on the game as a whole.
  • Options
    hanothhanoth Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Character Name: Hanoth
    Class: Trickster Rogue
    Level: 60
    Gear Score: 10,420
    Campaign Progress: 61% Apparently. I'm not sure I follow the maths mind as I still have more closed than open.
    Time Zone: EST+8, GMT (UK).
    Neverwinter Experience: Unfortunately I only started playing Neverwinter 2 weeks ago even though I'd been waiting for it for months due to a broken Xbox. As it is I have cleared all Epics except Castle Never and the Dragon one (as its still locked for me).
    Other Gaming Experience: I have always been a proud credit card warrior. Something most people sneer at even though we're a necessary evil for F2P games to exist. Anyway I mention it because my gear will improve significantly on every payday and also if I'm flush and a friend needs help purchasing a coal ward or the like then I'm always willing.

Further I have been in gaming clans and communities for years. I'm easy to get along with and have a love for MMO's though since they are so rare on console I barely know anyone who plays them.
    I want to join for two reasons, firstly so that I can make friends who are as excessively hooked on this game as I am and also in hopes that many of those friends with both be buying ESO when it comes out and playing Neverwinter months from now when many players have moved onto something else.
    I may not have the highest gear score, be the most experienced or be one of the classes that you really need but what I am is a relaxed and loyal person and someone that's always looking to help other people. So if your willing to take me in then I'll help the community how ever I can.
    Gamertag: NSA Hanoth

Last note, I am currently in a friends Guild that is highly inactive simply to have a few people to run dungeons with. If you decide I can join please drop me a message over Live so that I can leave his Guild and hence receive the invite :)