edited April 2015
    alt-f4
    @kretops
  • brodergregerbrodergreger Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Shaolin Style
    Name: FACEROLL@brodergreger
    Spoderman: Macklemore dis
  • esmeraldanilssonesmeraldanilsson Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild name: Zirkel der Weltenwanderer
    @name: @esmeraldanilsson
  • bouncehamsbouncehams Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • nightwish021nightwish021 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Essence of Aggression
    Name: NightWish.
  • tnbopp12tnbopp12 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild name: Blood Covenant
    Handle: Stormblade@tnbopp12

Not in a pvp-only guild. Mostly just joining Domination and GauntlGrym queue alone. Play those 2 quite alot, 127 matches since module 6.
  • tiger313tiger313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I would be willing to help out. While I am not the best pvp'r, I can give you a perspective on average players who enjoy it :)

I have both a viable TR and HR

@tiger313
    Grievance
  • alyaakhalyaakh Member Posts: 34 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    @alyaakh
    League of Elders
    Простая Кавказская девушка я, Но все же прошу послушать меня, Скажу вам-довольно огня и войны, Ведь мы же Кавказцы-мы духом сильны!
  • dearhklaat666dearhklaat666 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name- Forsaken Rebels, Toon Name- Morbid-DeathKlaat@deathklaat666,. Aside from further Class Balancing issues(Funny That the Abbreviation for Oathbound Paladin is also same used for Over Powered.) But it would be nice to have an arena where you could enter into a Multitude of different types of matches and tournaments.Heres just a few possibilities. King of the ring style. (20 man enter last one standing wins). or pyramid style Champion matches(Contestants fight 1v1 and the winnersof each match move on to fight in the next 1v1 until the final contestants fight each other for the title match.)Capture the flag Style( two teams of 10/15/or 20 have to get into the enemy base capture the flag and return it to homebase to score the cap if that person falls the flag drops if picked up by team mate can continue the run for home. if enemy picks it up they can return it to base for the save)(Would need multiple maps with multible routes to bases). then of course standard Dom and GGpvp) maye the option for some 1v1,2v2 or 3v3 without the worry of nodes to capture or npcs to interfere Just pure combat till death of enemies. with arena setting where other players could watch the battles(Maybe even a bets bookee people could lay bets on matches)( In Forgotten Realms Lore Luskan Had an Arena where they would trial there law breakers in combat as well as recreational brutal Matches)what do you people think?
  • aleajaaleaja Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild: Absolute
    @name: @aleaja
    Devoted Cleric - Chocolate Shoppe
  • celanahcelanah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    guild: Absolute
    @name: @celanah
  • karlheinz7456karlheinz7456 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Black Turtle TryhartzIV
    Name: @karlheinz7456
  • vollgas12345vollgas12345 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Black Turtle TryhartzIV
    Name: @vollgas12345
  • donovam777donovam777 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guild Name: Phalanx
    Name: @donovam777

Make pvp more balanced and better. This game has so much potential...
  • tenetombtenetomb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Légende Obscure
    @tenetomb

I would like to finally see the arena 3v3 pvp and other pvp systems than domination.
  • crystal892fcrystal892f Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just like my forum name:
    @crystal892f
  • lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • lvl99looterlvl99looter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild Name: Burst Damage
    Name: Ant-Monster@lvl99looter
  • xtrail932xtrail932 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild Name: Nikostratos
    Name: @Xtrail932
  • vsjogvsjog Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild name: Nikostratos
    Name: @vsjog
  • boardnut696boardnut696 Member Posts: 33
    edited May 2015
    I need your help with something!

For now the "something" will remain a secret!
    In the coming weeks we are going to start working on something for PVP and would like to work with the PVP community.

If you are interested in talking about PVP "somethings" please post your Guild/Character info.
    There is a lot we are working on and want you to be a part of it too!

Character: @boardnut696
    Guild: Forever Vigilent

My big wish is: Full zone open PvP with castle and keep nodes that take a coordinated effort(some nodes soloable, some group and/or zerg required) to conquer and give glory/xp bonuses etc for the team once conquered(best to have multiple spawn points so spawncamping isnt a huge issue)
  • bluemooncs11bluemooncs11 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild Name: Absolute
    @bluemooncs11
  • vitizaxvitizax Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Any news about this new pvp thing? Anything?
  • xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    vitizax wrote: »
    Any news about this new pvp thing? Anything?

I really wanna knowing it, too.
    ---

Do we get a Private-message?
    Do we meet us on a Secret-Preview Server, for this?
    PLS some News!
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • evilmetal86evilmetal86 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Character: @evilmetal86
    Guild: Legio Invicta ITA
  • greyvampsgreyvamps Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    i cant stand it, theres to many nubs in pvp, i am holding 3 people myself on my paladin, 3vs 1 out of 2 teams of 5, we still lose because people rather whine bout other gears then actualy battle and my ranks is suffering from that, i said theyre job is DOMINATION ist about DEATHMATCH BUT DOMINATE, if they were simple went in 2 teams out of 2 it would been 2* 2vs 1 on my side cus i was handling 3 of my own, but no, they rather leeching by whining of others gears, my ranks is suffering, i cant get invinceble overlord with these noobs, and i am with paladin lvl 38, i think its better that the makers make a tutorial of HOW TO DOMINATE, in a way they cant skip and see why its important to have formation, strenght doest lead to victory in domination, a brain does!

people also to tend and always on my side when none is on a base to leave bases for players, and they give the base for the enemy for free constantly
  • overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    greyvamps wrote: »
    i cant stand it, theres to many nubs in pvp, i am holding 3 people myself on my paladin, 3vs 1 out of 2 teams of 5, we still lose because people rather whine bout other gears then actualy battle and my ranks is suffering from that, i said theyre job is DOMINATION ist about DEATHMATCH BUT DOMINATE, if they were simple went in 2 teams out of 2 it would been 2* 2vs 1 on my side cus i was handling 3 of my own, but no, they rather leeching by whining of others gears, my ranks is suffering, i cant get invinceble overlord with these noobs, and i am with paladin lvl 38, i think its better that the makers make a tutorial of HOW TO DOMINATE, in a way they cant skip and see why its important to have formation, strenght doest lead to victory in domination, a brain does!

people also to tend and always on my side when none is on a base to leave bases for players, and they give the base for the enemy for free constantly

This is so offtopic but so true. See the many many threads of how to pvp, why there should be a pve dom tutorial that players have to pass every ten levels in order to pvp for real....the players (pugs/casuals) are the absolute worst part of pvp.
  • mynwacctmynwacct Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Guild Name: XJ-13

Guild Leader: Execute@mynwacct
  • pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    My guess is since they want guild info that the new pvp stuff will have to do with Guild based pvp. Finally give premades a place to romp around and have fun without ruining more casual players experience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
  • overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    pantamime wrote: »
    My guess is since they want guild info that the new pvp stuff will have to do with Guild based pvp. Finally give premades a place to romp around and have fun without ruining more casual players experience.

I can't honestly say I know what they are planning, but if you are big forum nerd like me you track these things and connect the dots. Back when module 6 was just announced part of the announcement was about strongholds/guild housing being "on the horizon". Then we have this thread pop up in the pvp forum. Then mods 7 and 8 are announced with 7 being actually named Strongholds. So ya, what you said is my guess.
This discussion has been closed.