test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rouges to op???

2»

Comments

• thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Whew! That's not so bad. Although, I built my TR to maximize stealth regen and time stealthed while minimizing reductions from use/damage, I can sort of agree that the stealth ability is a tad OP... even in PVE.
  • pufpuffpasspufpuffpass Member Posts: 88
    edited April 2015
    Ok munkey. Let me break this down for you as your still bent on proving why rogues are not op.

Great mod 6 nerfed them. Guess what, were on mod 5 with no estimate on mod6 which has the PC fans in an uproar. So if you want to talk mod 6. Get on your PC TR, show them what's up. As it is, this is the Xbox forum, which has mod 5. Stop polluting the thread with what's done in mod 6 which may still change n we still have no ETA on when it will arrive on Xbox.

You are correct. TRs are not op in mod 6. That's the most intelligent thing you have said, now go discuss mod 6 elsewhere.
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    munkey81 wrote: »
    If they changed the stealth mechanic like you mentioned, it wouldn't be a Trickster Rogue. It would be something completely different. TR's in NW are not Rogues in other MMO's like new players keep bringing up.

They have however changed the stealth aspect significantly since day 1. For example, a TR can only do damage IN stealth for all of one encounter now, not to mention those encounters have a long cool down. Where as they used to be able to consistently damage you with at-will's like Cloud of Steel, and perma TR's used to be able to achieve 100% stealth. That is no more.

A TR isn't as stealthy as some might think, do you listen to the game sound? If so, you can always hear a TR when they are next to you. Deft Strike for example, depending how fast your reaction time is, makes a pretty obvious sound if you are listening, and you can dodge that encounter. Same as Lashing Blade, the sound happens before the damage. Hear the sound>dodge, Hear the sound<don't dodge>get hit.

You can also see the TR's daggers when they are using ranged at-wills while in stealth. Just have to pay attention.

I'm not sure why people keep saying TR's are getting nerfed in Mod6, as that is not the case. I'm not going to go into detail but you should definitely check out the changes. They've increased damage on a lot of encounters, increased Dazing Strike to 5 seconds up from 3, increased Deft Strike damage by 20%. They reduced damage of First Strike, and made every hit reduce stealth by 15% to name a few., Oh also, hits in stealth are 100% crit chance, and 50% Crit Severity. Far as I can tell they've made TR's do more damage, but less time in Stealth, and significantly harder to play as a Perma.

they also reduced stealth by 1 sec everyone got increased hp and sod only procs on encounters and no longer multi procs. =nerfed.
  • munkey81munkey81 Member Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok munkey. Let me break this down for you as your still bent on proving why rogues are not op.

Great mod 6 nerfed them. Guess what, were on mod 5 with no estimate on mod6 which has the PC fans in an uproar. So if you want to talk mod 6. Get on your PC TR, show them what's up. As it is, this is the Xbox forum, which has mod 5. Stop polluting the thread with what's done in mod 6 which may still change n we still have no ETA on when it will arrive on Xbox.

You are correct. TRs are not op in mod 6. That's the most intelligent thing you have said, now go discuss mod 6 elsewhere.

We've been talking about this issue since the release on Xbox one kiddo. I've posted multiple videos Pre-Mod 6 of every class of players who have equipped themselves properly for PVP who are not having problems getting one shot by TRs, validating everything I've said of the importance to gear properly for PvP.

Again, everything...except two videos I've linked, pertain to the current mod we have in Xbox.

I'm not bent on anything princess. If you want to continue getting wrecked in PvP because you don't gear properly that is your choice. I've atleast explained in detail how to combat TRs, and gear for PvP. There are hundreds of people not having these issues with TRs because instead of posting silly nonsense on the forums, have worked to get appropriate gear and build their toon accordingly.

You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and asks everyone what's going on.
    edited April 2015
    they also reduced stealth by 1 sec everyone got increased hp and sod only procs on encounters and no longer multi procs. =nerfed.

SoD is bugged in the Xbox version. It multi procs now if you use a DoT based weapon enchant;bilethorn, plaguefire etc.
    Fixing that bug is not a nerf. If you allow an Exec TR to build damage on you during that 6 seconds, the damage is still going to be huge.

You clearly do not understand how SoD works.
  • j0kerspsychoj0kerspsycho Member Posts: 139 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Soooo, a 20k Lashing on a prone/mounted/poorly built character "Is OP", but a Guardian Fighter hitting for 100k is ok?

As was pointed out that's a bis gf in new mod, but aside from that, I've been crit for 18-20k a few times by a rogue while umounted with 23% reduction from tenacity and 1500 defense giving me I think it was 28% reduction n 45-50% deflection. So by no means am I under geared, I was able to dodge the sod proc, thank god, and kill him most of the time and am top player most games so not underskilled and using trapper tree and what I think are the best defensive features (lone wolf) so I don't think its a bad build. So I was curious how this kinda damage is,achieved when I have fairly high end pvp gear (3/4 profound) I don't think rogues r op, I **** on most of them, just curious why this damage is happening when I hear the argument that gear makes the difference.

Cheers!
    Step into the madhouse
    Aldren Boweing - 60 HR
  • theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My first character was a Hunter Ranger and then i tried the Rogue.
    Jesus Christ the difference. Playing with the Rogue feels like god mode is activated.
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
  • pufpuffpasspufpuffpass Member Posts: 88
    edited April 2015
    We've been talking about this issue since the release on Xbox one kiddo. I've posted multiple videos Pre-Mod 6 of every class of players who have equipped themselves properly for PVP who are not having problems getting one shot by TRs, validating everything I've said of the importance to gear properly for PvP.

Again, everything...except two videos I've linked, pertain to the current mod we have in Xbox.

I'm not bent on anything princess. If you want to continue getting wrecked in PvP because you don't gear properly that is your choice. I've atleast explained in detail how to combat TRs, and gear for PvP. There are hundreds of people not having these issues with TRs because instead of posting silly nonsense on the forums, have worked to get appropriate gear and build their toon accordingly.

You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie and asks everyone what's going on.

Hey munkey, I love meeting like this. Thank you, for proving to me how you are a condescending ***. Thanks for calling me kiddo, princess, and a child. Which I am neither, although princess has a nice ring to it.

I apologize if I offended you, but now as your being rude, explain to me. Show me where all of these videos you posted on this thread show mod 5? Oh wait, I just looked at every page, the only video you had was one from mod 6. Hmm. I was really ready to apologize.

About getting wrecked in pvp, please. That's funny. I got wrecked maybe twice. I'm a lvl 60 cw, all blue gear, and I'm untouchable. Wanna know my secret? I don't play pvp! Now your wondering why I'm here? Maybe I would like to see the game flourish, maybe I wanted to try n help with a way to make people happy with rogues instead of " not op mod 6 not op blah blah blah". What I said was constructive, what you said in many posts on THIS thread is post mod 5.

You seem to have more knowledge then most here, as I respect that, you come off as a rude *******. This game has lost its fun after hitting level 60 for me. I simply want to see it do well, so more MMOs can come to console. What the Dev team has done, bringing a mmo to us console gamers is amazing. The only reason I post about PvP is to constructively try to help the game succeed. Sorry if I don't always go about it the right way, but why not read your posts, show the links to the videos in THIS thread and help people learn without being a pretentious prick.
    edited April 2015
    As was pointed out that's a bis gf in new mod, but aside from that, I've been crit for 18-20k a few times by a rogue while umounted with 23% reduction from tenacity and 1500 defense giving me I think it was 28% reduction n 45-50% deflection. So by no means am I under geared, I was able to dodge the sod proc, thank god, and kill him most of the time and am top player most games so not underskilled and using trapper tree and what I think are the best defensive features (lone wolf) so I don't think its a bad build. So I was curious how this kinda damage is,achieved when I have fairly high end pvp gear (3/4 profound) I don't think rogues r op, I **** on most of them, just curious why this damage is happening when I hear the argument that gear makes the difference.

Cheers!

3/4 profound is 51,000 glory. Let's say on average you are getting 400 glory a match, that's 127 matches played. That is a significant amount of PvP. I'd you've only been hit for 18-20k a "few times" by a TR, I would hardly call that being OP brosky.

I never you said you won't get hit hard with good gear, I said the likelihood of you being one shot is slim to none, and your own personal stats proved that.

After all the math is done a lot of what happens in this game is chance and luck. Did the guy have a perfect vorpal and high ArP? My guess would be yes. I've also been hit that hard and I have no profound, but I can count on one hand the times I have.

I've been hit harder by trapper HRs and CWs more than TRs....and I'm not making any threads asking for nerfs.

Gear WILL seriously diminish the amount of times you take huge hits - Fact
    Skill will seriously diminish the amount of times you get hit period - Fact
    edited April 2015
    3/4 profound is 51,000 glory. Let's say on average you are getting 400 glory a match, that's 127 matches played. That is a significant amount of PvP. I'd you've only been hit for 18-20k a "few times" by a TR, I would hardly call that being OP brosky.

I never you said you won't get hit hard with good gear, I said the likelihood of you being one shot is slim to none, and your own personal stats proved that.

After all the math is done a lot of what happens in this game is chance and luck. Did the guy have a perfect vorpal and high ArP? My guess would be yes. I've also been hit that hard and I have no profound, but I can count on one hand the times I have.

I've been hit harder by trapper HRs and CWs more than TRs....and I'm not making any threads asking for nerfs.

Gear WILL seriously diminish the amount of times you take huge hits - Fact
    Skill will seriously diminish the amount of times you get hit period - Fact
    Since u took my post as a "QQ rogue are op" I will stop that here, I think rogue need reworked and their damage moved around BC if I dodge lashing blade, they will most likely die w/o hitting me. Aside from that, the average hit is 16k I would say after my many hours of pvp with decent gear, that is still 24k of my 29k hp with one ability if I don't dodge sod. I was curious when gear starts to matter.if my profound is countered with vorpal and armprn, will the rogue ever"level off" with gear as so many claim?
    Step into the madhouse
    Aldren Boweing - 60 HR
    edited April 2015
    Since u took my post as a "QQ rogue are op" I will stop that here, I think rogue need reworked and their damage moved around BC if I dodge lashing blade, they will most likely die w/o hitting me. Aside from that, the average hit is 16k I would say after my many hours of pvp with decent gear, that is still 24k of my 29k hp with one ability if I don't dodge sod. I was curious when gear starts to matter.if my profound is countered with vorpal and armprn, will the rogue ever"level off" with gear as so many claim?

So if you dodge Lashing Blade....you will kill them without them even hitting you...You sure its TR's you want nerfed or HR's?

I don't know what to tell ya man. I have lesser gear then you, and I rarely get hit that hard. Like I said, HR's and CW's hit my TR harder than any TR has done thus far.

I had a match the other night with the best HR I've fought so far, damned if I can remember his name. Anyways, I could usually 2 shot him..if I caught him first. If he caught me first and i was out of dodge(usually seem to be), i died so fast I wasn't even sure who attacked me. That to me doesn't mean anyone is OP, I just need to pay more attention.

For me, in all the characters I've had, with straight deflect builds, to straight defense, to little of both. With no mathematical equations done, playing strictly by feel. I have had more success with getting my defense to at least 25%, then stacking the hell out of deflect. Defense is negated by debuffs, but deflect is constant. The only encounter in this game(that I know of), that avoids Deflect is the Shadow of Demise proc, and that is stupidly easy to dodge.
  • sheylin22sheylin22 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok let's just put it all out here.... The TR are op and are becoming to common along with the clerics since they just don't die unless the whole team attacks them and stuns them to death and/or a TR actually does their constant dps and stun locking with the run and hide method they all love to use. That being said the balancing in the cleric and TR if you ask me to make the pvp at least enjoyable. I just recently made a GWF and rouges will literally go out of their way (like they do all the time be user they are just so OP that people become to kill hungry) to kill any of the GWF because they have no counter against them. I have gotten out of stun lock and would "try" and counter. The Rogue would just do its 20 foot roll go back to its stealth mode (all they do is hit and run half the time but it's just so effective and op). When any character can 1 shot any class and rinse and repeat that every 10 sec if not less it's a little rediculous.
    Two things:
    1. This topic isn't new -- if you would search the forum to see if a topic has been brought up (many, many times) before posting a new thread, we'd have less clutter and better conversations
    2. TRs aren't OP, IMO

What TRs are is easy to learn, build, and play. I've seen CWs, SWs, HRs, and GWFs do more damage than TRs in PvE skirmishes and dungeons. Those same classes can also take out TRs in PvP pretty regularly.

The problem isn't really overall power or balance; the problem, if you can call it that, is that all the other classes in the game have more options and can fill more roles than TRs. TRs do one thing, and they do it well, but you won't see hybrid TRs splitting duty between DPS and support. Nope, all TR powers and feats lead to a toon that does lots of damage. Heck, even the play styles don't change much between the paragon paths.

Meanwhile, every other class is more complex both in terms of build and play style. Even the GWF is more nuanced than the TR. So what you're seeing as being OP has more to do with how easy it is to stumble into a high-damage, stealthy toon with decent (or better) survivability. You barely have to plan it out. But...

And it's a significant but...

Purpose built CWs, SWs, HRs, and GWFs run by players who understand their builds and play them as designed can and do rock many a TR's world.
  • sheylin22sheylin22 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Replying on a smart phone sucks as well lol
    edited April 2015
    So if you dodge Lashing Blade....you will kill them without them even hitting you...You sure its TR's you want nerfed or HR's?

I don't know what to tell ya man. I have lesser gear then you, and I rarely get hit that hard. Like I said, HR's and CW's hit my TR harder than any TR has done thus far.

For me, in all the characters I've had, with straight deflect builds, to straight defense, to little of both. With no mathematical equations done, playing strictly by feel. I have had more success with getting my defense to at least 25%, then stacking the hell out of deflect. Defense is negated by debuffs, but deflect is constant. The only encounter in this game(that I know of), that avoids Deflect is the Shadow of Demise proc, and that is stupidly easy to dodge.
    Again, read the first line of my last post, the first part of this was again irrelevant. As I said I think damage needs moved so if u miss a LB you aren't a sitting duck. And for clarification I mean nerf of lb buff of other abilities so rogues arent front loaded with damage (though I know this wouldn't happen). But it seems that for some reason I still get hit hard as sin from lb no matter my defense, maybe the two TRs who hit me for 20k could have just poured money into a vorpal with arp so I suppose they deserved to hit that hard, can't remember the names tho I get to hyped when I play ppl like that I forget to look at names n their skill didn't stand out so them in particular didn't stand out to me. Guess till mod6 or October I will just keep on dodging since my gear won't help much lol.

Cheers.
    Step into the madhouse
    Aldren Boweing - 60 HR
    edited April 2015
    Hey munkey, I love meeting like this. Thank you, for proving to me how you are a condescending ***. Thanks for calling me kiddo, princess, and a child. Which I am neither, although princess has a nice ring to it.

I apologize if I offended you, but now as your being rude, explain to me. Show me where all of these videos you posted on this thread show mod 5? Oh wait, I just looked at every page, the only video you had was one from mod 6. Hmm. I was really ready to apologize.

About getting wrecked in pvp, please. That's funny. I got wrecked maybe twice. I'm a lvl 60 cw, all blue gear, and I'm untouchable. Wanna know my secret? I don't play pvp! Now your wondering why I'm here? Maybe I would like to see the game flourish, maybe I wanted to try n help with a way to make people happy with rogues instead of " not op mod 6 not op blah blah blah". What I said was constructive, what you said in many posts on THIS thread is post mod 5.

You seem to have more knowledge then most here, as I respect that, you come off as a rude *******. This game has lost its fun after hitting level 60 for me. I simply want to see it do well, so more MMOs can come to console. What the Dev team has done, bringing a mmo to us console gamers is amazing. The only reason I post about PvP is to constructively try to help the game succeed. Sorry if I don't always go about it the right way, but why not read your posts, show the links to the videos in THIS thread and help people learn without being a pretentious prick.

Nothing offends me, I was Army Infantry :cool:

I am all about having a normal adult conversation, and would much prefer that over dumb flames. What gets me is people that complain, but have little, to zero knowledge on what they are even speaking about, and just want something changed because they are losing in their game. That's beyond ridiculous to me. There's 2 years of knowledge in this game, all it takes is a little reading. Yes, some people will always say TR's are OP, fine..but so many more, have learned more and changed that opinion.

I haven't made anything up I've said. There's proof in the form of math, and actual game play footage. It's like telling you hey buddy..2+2=4, and I've showed you why and how, but because you don't understand yet, you believe the answer is 3.

Here's the videos I posted, and more.

https://youtu.be/dt6RvG0Q7SE - HR

TR in a very close match against appropriately geared players. Not "one shotting" anyone.
    https://youtu.be/6iEnPym_BiE

https://youtu.be/K7XzXyGUS0Q - Lesser geared TR

MM HR- not being one shot by TR's..
    https://youtu.be/NDy5vko4D9A

https://youtu.be/LU8Eow55nYo - GWF
    edited April 2015
    SoD is bugged in the Xbox version. It multi procs now if you use a DoT based weapon enchant;bilethorn, plaguefire etc.
    Fixing that bug is not a nerf. If you allow an Exec TR to build damage on you during that 6 seconds, the damage is still going to be huge.

You clearly do not understand how SoD works.

i know exactly how it works. but the multi proc bug was around long before xbox was released. the devs didnt fix it then for months so we assume it was intentional.
    edited April 2015
    sheylin22 wrote: »
    Replying on a smart phone sucks as well lol

Trueee, I'm on my phone at work, its a bi**h lol
    Step into the madhouse
    Aldren Boweing - 60 HR
    edited April 2015
    Nothing offends me, I was Army Infantry :cool:

I am all about having a normal adult conversation, and would much prefer that over dumb flames. What gets me is people that complain, but have little, to zero knowledge on what they are even speaking about, and just want something changed because they are losing in their game. That's beyond ridiculous to me. There's 2 years of knowledge in this game, all it takes is a little reading. Yes, some people will always say TR's are OP, fine..but so many more, have learned more and changed that opinion.

I haven't made anything up I've said. There's proof in the form of math, and actual game play footage. It's like telling you hey buddy..2+2=4, and I've showed you why and how, but because you don't understand yet, you believe the answer is 3.

Here's the videos I posted, and more.

https://youtu.be/dt6RvG0Q7SE - HR

TR in a very close match against appropriately geared players. Not "one shotting" anyone.
    https://youtu.be/6iEnPym_BiE

https://youtu.be/K7XzXyGUS0Q - Lesser geared TR

MM HR- not being one shot by TR's..
    https://youtu.be/NDy5vko4D9A

https://youtu.be/LU8Eow55nYo - GWF
    your hr video was from 2013 far before mod 5 and also when hrs were extremely op and brand new. not even close to comparison. since you cant get offended. stop trying to mislead people dumbass.
    edited April 2015
    your hr video was from 2013 far before mod 5 and also when hrs were extremely op and brand new. not even close to comparison. since you cant get offended. stop trying to mislead people dumbass.

Again..you fail to see the point in pretty much everything.

TR's were MORE powerful then, then they are now. Impact Shot spam ftw, as well as ITC was 100% immunity

HR's were never OP...the roots were buggy, not OP.

The comparison is that TR's were never OP you just need to gear right, doesn't really matter what **** mod it was from, as TR's are more balanced now then they ever were.
    edited April 2015
    I just recently made a GWF and rouges will literally go out of their way to kill any of the GWF because they have no counter against them

Lol. These posts just keep getting better.

GWF no counter eh? Lol
    edited April 2015
    Again..you fail to see the point in pretty much everything.

TR's were MORE powerful then, then they are now. Impact Shot spam ftw, as well as ITC was 100% immunity

HR's were never OP...the roots were buggy, not OP.

The comparison is that TR's were never OP you just need to gear right, doesn't really matter what **** mod it was from, as TR's are more balanced now then they ever were.
    lol have you even played those mods? no? then dont speak.
    edited April 2015
    lol have you even played those mods? no? then dont speak.

Who do you think is playing in those videos I posted?

Again...still clueless
    edited April 2015
    First of all, put the rulers away you two, no one wants to watch you guys compare ***** sizes.
    Next,
    After all the math is done a lot of what happens in this game is chance and luck. Did the guy have a perfect vorpal and high ArP?

These two statements seem to contradict themselves. You say all you need is gear, but apparently a vorpal and high arp negate high level pvp gear. So having gear makes tr not strong, but at the same time they can bypass it?

Also to you "roots were buggy" comment, before there was trapper there was nature tree all about buffing and debuffing, thats when hybrid spec ruled and a HR could contest a node solo vs 5 ppl for days.
    Step into the madhouse
    Aldren Boweing - 60 HR
    edited April 2015
    First of all, put the rulers away you two, no one wants to watch you guys compare ***** sizes.
    Next,

These two statements seem to contradict themselves. You say all you need is gear, but apparently a vorpal and high arp negate high level pvp gear. So having gear makes tr not strong, but at the same time they can bypass it?

Also to you "roots were buggy" comment, before there was trapper there was nature tree all about buffing and debuffing, thats when hybrid spec ruled and a HR could contest a node solo vs 5 ppl for days.
    but but but i gotta show how big i am ;(
  • twinstripeuktwinstripeuk Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I didn't read it but the fact that you consistently spell rogue as rouge is hilarious. I don't like rogues but I especially dislike rogues with a little rouge on.

Yep, nothing worse than a thief in heavy makeup...
  • twinstripeuktwinstripeuk Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd disagree that TR's are actually OP (and I don't actually run a TR as my main, in case anyone was wondering), but they ARE extremely easy to get a decent build out of. It's perfectly possible to ruin a build for some of the other classes by misinterpreting the feat benefits or gearing badly, but virtually impossible to do that for a TR where the gearing and paragon choices are far easier to work with (use stealth a lot? Chose a feat with the word 'Stealth' in it. A bit of a 'glass cannon'? Choose the gear with high life steal and deflect ratings).

'Impossible to Catch' is probably where a lot of the hate comes from, but if an HR/DC/CW can immobilize them before they use it, they go down as easy as any other class.
  • rapier89rapier89 Member Posts: 42
    edited April 2015
    Ok let's just put it all out here.... The TR are op and are becoming to common along with the clerics since they just don't die unless the whole team attacks them and stuns them to death and/or a TR actually does their constant dps and stun locking with the run and hide method they all love to use. That being said the balancing in the cleric and TR if you ask me to make the pvp at least enjoyable. I just recently made a GWF and rouges will literally go out of their way (like they do all the time be user they are just so OP that people become to kill hungry) to kill any of the GWF because they have no counter against them. I have gotten out of stun lock and would "try" and counter. The Rogue would just do its 20 foot roll go back to its stealth mode (all they do is hit and run half the time but it's just so effective and op). When any character can 1 shot any class and rinse and repeat that every 10 sec if not less it's a little rediculous.

Had you taken the time to notice, Those clerics that you are saying that are incapable of dieing are straight heals and buffs and rarely actually kill anything.Next time you play against one check them out at the end of the match and see how many kills they have. They may get alot of assists and one or two kills but i would hardly say they lead across the board. They are aggravating but pose little threat in actual combat unless they are standing behind the pack healing and buffing.Either way their damage is <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

If you get wrecked by a cleric you either have no cc's or stuns or just aren't paying attention. There is also the possibility that the cleric is just better at pvp than you. That being said i have never heard of a cleric one shotting anyone as the majority of our damage comes from dots. As a lvl 60 cleric i can say one of the tougher fights i have been in are against gwf's that know the class well. Also though i usually dont agree with sockmunkey he is correct that gear plays a pretty important role in pvp. I can usually dps any class but a heal spec cleric or a gf within 8-10 seconds if they dont notice me and that is with a build that most people dont chose. If they are geared i do considerably less damage against them. I also pvp regularly and can agree that the tr has some problems. One of which is the fact that unless you run a premade you are almost guaranteed to 2-3 tr's on each team which sucks for the other 2-3 guys who dont play as tr and are basically sitting ducks the whole match.Which is why i maintain the que system is the real problem. TR's arent that hard to deal with. I can honestly say that most of the tr's i have gone against are complete **** in pvp and probably need to roll a new one. I rarely see a rouge that is actually good and doesn't rely solely on their one shot ability. When i do see one I know instantly because they dont re-stealth immediately after missing. Problem isn't necessarily all on the broken class but more the ****ty que system that constantly puts 6 or 7 rouges in a match.