test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Xbox Maintenance - April 28 at 7am PDT (Completed)

yetweallfalldownyetweallfalldown Member Posts: 134 Arc User
Update: 8:26 am PDT: Maintenance has finished. Welcome back to Neverwinter!

Update 7:02 am PDT: Maintenance has begun.

Our team will be performing routine maintenance for Neverwinter on Xbox One. Planned maintenance is scheduled to start at 7:00 am PDT and will run for approximately an hour and a half. This maintenance will be focused on ensuring our systems are running correctly. As an aside, we will have new information regarding fixes in an upcoming patch (not tied to this maintenance) in the near future. Stay tuned for additional information.

We will update this thread when maintenance has begun and when it has completed. Follow us on Twitter for additional real-time updates.

During the maintenance for Neverwinter on Xbox One, Neverwinter on PC will still be accessible.
Communications Manager - Perfect World Entertainment
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• thehyperdanthehyperdan Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    when will the patch be released? will it be after the maintenance? if you could let us know that would be great thanks :)
  • fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    when will the patch be released? will it be after the maintenance? if you could let us know that would be great thanks :)

Really? Did you not read the post? yetweallfalldown said "in an upcoming patch (not tied to this maintenance)" so clearly it's after this maintenance....
  • slandermaliceslandermalice Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I hope some small things get looked at.....soon. AH search is broken. This above all for me is driving me crazy. Anyone selling items for bid and not for buyout are on the 1st 400 list. can not check for quality.

Also the chat box needs to be restructured. It would be nice to choose chat type (Zone, LFG, Trade) instead of hearing everyones banter.

The voice chat when in game group is always choppy. We all have to use xbox live party to communicate. I dont want to be friends with everyone I play with. I just want to listen sometimes.

I am sure there is more but these are the basics that I see need fixed. Thanks. Great game. Moved from PC to XBOX and love it.
  • banqrupbanqrup Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ummm... "we will have new information regarding fixes in an UPCOMING patch in the near FUTURE."
    They are letting you know... at least all you need to know.
  • shepardtheweakshepardtheweak Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1 to AH
    +1 to Chat
    also i understand some words have offensive meaning but what is offensive about the word buy,out,go,to ect ect basically have to type in broken English which is a pain cos i am English so i find that offensive lol
  • banqrupbanqrup Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This ^ didn't refresh or I would not have restated your comment.
  • rippinholes123rippinholes123 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can you please expand on the PvP side of the house. It's amazing right now and it's not being capitalized on. We need WAY more maps, more game modes, leaderboards/stats, and true skill rankings. Maybe some balancing issues need to be looked at as well. i don't like capping things in PvP but when the opposite team has 2 clerics vs our zero clerics then half my team sits at the fire and I can't quit without a penalty? That's bs that I have to sit through my team afking because we are getting wrecked by players who can't die. So maybe reduce the effect of astral shield/heals idk... (standby for healer rage but they know it's bs)
  • ainge1ainge1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    "As an aside, we will have new information regarding fixes in an upcoming patch (not tied to this maintenance) in the near future. Stay tuned for additional information."

- I appreciate the emphasis on providing the community with feedback/updates. Thank you.
  • lunaticslave777lunaticslave777 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ...so any fixes at all on the frame rate lag fest and 10+ secs freezes ?!?! ... or just the "usual for nothing" mantainances ?!?!
  • melouche2melouche2 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can you please expand on the PvP side of the house. It's amazing right now and it's not being capitalized on. We need WAY more maps, more game modes, leaderboards/stats, and true skill rankings. Maybe some balancing issues need to be looked at as well. i don't like capping things in PvP but when the opposite team has 2 clerics vs our zero clerics then half my team sits at the fire and I can't quit without a penalty? That's bs that I have to sit through my team afking because we are getting wrecked by players who can't die. So maybe reduce the effect of astral shield/heals idk... (standby for healer rage but they know it's bs)

I don't know if you pay attention but in pvp whenever you get attacked you get a debuff that reduces incoming healing by 50%
    How much more do you want to nerf us. We are unable to really kill anybody by ourselves, plus we get absolutely no benefit from healing besides giving our teammates more kills and maybe a chance to win.

Kills +50, Assists +25, Cap +300, Heals 0.

I am always bottom of the scoreboard and this makes me feel like pvp is pointless.
  • nekokitty94nekokitty94 Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    ...so any fixes at all on the frame rate lag fest and 10+ secs freezes ?!?! ... or just the "usual for nothing" mantainances ?!?!

It's 11:10am and it's still saying server down. I thought it was only supposed to last an hour? Does anyone know when it'll be back up?
  • thehyperdanthehyperdan Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    instead of getting mad you could just answer the question you beat nose ****, thanks any way tho! :)
  • davril77davril77 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It's 11:10am and it's still saying server down. I thought it was only supposed to last an hour? Does anyone know when it'll be back up?

7 am PST so based off your timezone please do the math. Maintenance has only been going one hour and 22 minutes so far.
  • dzung1810dzung1810 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Can anyone log in to the Game? I have tried and it said " server time out".. Problem??
  • stercesderisedstercesderised Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    dzung1810 wrote: »
    Can anyone log in to the Game? I have tried and it said " server time out".. Problem??

Same issue. Have not been able to get on for last 15m (been trying over and over).
  • morgonmgcmorgonmgc Member Posts: 68
    edited April 2015
    My low-level alt can log in just fine, but the 60 main gets the timeout issues. Very odd.
  • thecrazydrunk1thecrazydrunk1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So now I can no longer access neverwinter since ths maintenance. I select my character and wait at the loading screen only to see at the top of it server not responding. Then kicked to a screen saying timed out of game server. Seems more like broken than fixed now.
  • nivakni4201nivakni4201 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ok out of my 5 60s the only one i cant get on is my guardian fighter and hes the guy i want to play all 7 of my other toons play its just him i cant
  • displaynamenamdisplaynamenam Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My number is ###-###-#### text me when I can play
  • caspur33caspur33 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Same problem here. Only my character that is in an instance cannot log-in. I hope they fix this soon...
    edited April 2015
    Same thing here. My main character times out but alt does not
    edited April 2015
    Same thing here. My main character times out but alt does not

Problem is still persisting. Any acknowledgement or update from Arc?
    edited April 2015
    None that I can find
  • caspur33caspur33 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It just started working for me.
  • greenbaytkgreenbaytk Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I keep timing out and can't connect now. Nothing with my personal connection, just issues when it comes to the Neverwinter servers. Any idea when this will be fixed? I know others are having the same issues...
    edited April 2015
    greenbaytk wrote: »
    I keep timing out and can't connect now. Nothing with my personal connection, just issues when it comes to the Neverwinter servers. Any idea when this will be fixed? I know others are having the same issues...

Well...it's been an hour and a half now. Just attempted again and no luck. I only have one character so can't test alts.

I'm honestly not even sure Arc is aware much less doing anything about it. this needs to be bumped until someone over there does notice though..

Edit: It's not local network b/c I can get to login screen just find. I can access the internet just fine on other devices too. Also...interesting that Arc support tickets do not have a "connection issue" category...
  • myyth99myyth99 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Bumps so that they can see this.
  • nivakni4201nivakni4201 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    try holding the A button i finally got in doing that
    edited April 2015
    My main character is finally up and running again!
  • reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015

This isn't really healer rage, just more of a general observation. I can survive solo against 2-3 enemies for a limited period of time (~20 seconds), less if they're actually geared properly and know how to play. I die in 5 seconds flat under constant CC pressure.

The problem isn't with our shields and heals, because if they were nerfed then DCs would be essentially useless at higher levels of play (5v5 high GS competitive premades). The problem lies in the average PUG PvP group's ability to coordinate and the lack of knowledge that newer players have regarding healers in group PvP. You ALWAYS kill the healer first, no matter what, and regarding NW in particular Clerics do MUCH more healing to party members (+70% baseline, 90% with Draconic 4pc) than they do to themselves. Our self heals, to my knowledge, can only be buffed by the last tier boon which, with the content currently available, will only net you 5% increased self-healing.

That pretty much means that if you let a Cleric freecast while you try to burn down their friends you're going to fail miserably, but if you actually CC and kill the Cleric in a stunlock (CWs and TRs can still permastun because diminishing returns seem nonexistant for some ****ed up reason) then you're pretty much in the clear.
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
This discussion has been closed.