test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

45k PVP Hit~ Can you beat it? :D

faustuasfaustuas Member Posts: 19 Arc User
Its the highest ive heard of aswell as seen on the xboxone yet. :D Proof supplied

https://youtu.be/eA1YzqSwDEo
Post edited by faustuas on

Comments

• krad777krad777 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lots of debuffs on the target. And no surprise it's a TR lol. Good damage though.
    "An Idle mind is the devils workshop"
  • faustuasfaustuas Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    He was only held by CW, but yea they are a bit op. Honestly though i do the worst damage to other rogues, without them dodging etc. There supposed to have the lowest defense yet ive found its one of the highest. right behind GWF and GF
    edited April 2015
    faustuas wrote: »
    He was only held by CW, but yea they are a bit op. Honestly though i do the worst damage to other rogues, without them dodging etc. There supposed to have the lowest defense yet ive found its one of the highest. right behind GWF and GF

Oh I agree, be careful though, Other Rogues don't take too kindly to that kind of talk. Definitely some great damage though.
  • icescaledragonicescaledragon Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good damage but its a TR (so nothing new) that move always hits hard
  • iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    HAHAHA a easy over used class gratz here's a cookie (its old news),..just a matter of time when the new class rolls in and they become the 1 shot kings.and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on tr Lol..
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43
  • r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My 10 year old can kill people with a rogue in this game -so why do people brag about it?
  • zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    r3ppart wrote: »
    My 10 year old can kill people with a rogue in this game -so why do people brag about it?

No idea. Mainly why I stopped leveling my TR at 57. Everything was easy. Too easy. There was no challenge. They reminded me too much of the Keyboard Facerolling Rogues of WoW. I love the class, it was fun to play, but I like a challenge and a class that requires a bit more thought into a rotation.
  • r3ppartr3ppart Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zaknafyen wrote: »
    No idea. Mainly why I stopped leveling my TR at 57. Everything was easy. Too easy. There was no challenge. They reminded me too much of the Keyboard Facerolling Rogues of WoW. I love the class, it was fun to play, but I like a challenge and a class that requires a bit more thought into a rotation.

I do enjoy getting one shot by rogues though lol Play 2 PVP rounds in any MMO and you'll know exactly what class(s) the devs play ;)
    edited April 2015
    r3ppart wrote: »

Lmao don't let other rogues see this. They get so butthurt when they feel like they are being discredited
  • pufpuffpasspufpuffpass Member Posts: 88
    edited April 2015
    krad777 wrote: »
    Lmao don't let other rogues see this. They get so butthurt when they feel like they are being discredited

still doesn't matter, from what I've seen of rogues on xbone, they tuck tail and run to a safe hiding spot when confronted without the upper advantage.
    edited April 2015
    still doesn't matter, from what I've seen of rogues on xbone, they tuck tail and run to a safe hiding spot when confronted without the upper advantage.

You hit the nail on the head my friend.
  • greatg1gintheskygreatg1ginthesky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've hit over 50k with my wizard... we're supposed to be recording this stuff?
    edited April 2015

No lol. It was just a bit funny considering him being a TR as well.
  • metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
    edited April 2015
    edited April 2015
    edited April 2015

Highly doubt that as CW wont out dps a rogue unless were talking PVE, then they might. Or the CW is much better geared then said rogue. proof on your godly CW build lol
    edited April 2015

Watched some of it, didnt see a bigger hit. Also 28-1 isnt alot to brag about. Aswell as that being PC, Im on Xboxone. Alot more gear,time etc on PC. Xbox just launched
  • melouche2melouche2 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Watched some of it, didnt see a bigger hit. Also 28-1 isnt alot to brag about. Aswell as that being PC, Im on Xboxone. Alot more gear,time etc on PC. Xbox just launched

On PC people are more equally geared so it would be harder to do such things. On Xbox One so many people are undergeared so I think that anything pvp wise isn't that big of a deal.
    edited April 2015
    melouche2 wrote: »
    On PC people are more equally geared so it would be harder to do such things. On Xbox One so many people are undergeared so I think that anything pvp wise isn't that big of a deal.

Thats one way to look at it. Could also see it as they are better geared therefor they have a higher chance of increasing their damage output. Aka Easier
  • divine82pvpdivine82pvp Member Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015

Highly unlikely, highest I've ever done was 35 k with ice sword.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    Divine 60 Spellstorm Control Wizard
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
    edited April 2015
    Highly unlikely, highest I've ever done was 35 k with ice sword.

its actually ice knife. I also see people on PC side saying that a crit from ice KNIFE can easily be over 50k. Think the numbers they say are 60-80k.
    edited April 2015
    its actually ice knife. I also see people on PC side saying that a crit from ice KNIFE can easily be over 50k. Think the numbers they say are 60-80k.

Video proof on Xboxone of some CW hitting that. You wont find it because its not there bud.
  • divine82pvpdivine82pvp Member Posts: 101 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Video proof on Xboxone of some CW hitting that. You wont find it because its not there bud.

Yeah I'm fully geared, and don't hit that high.
    Tenacity PvP Guild
    Divine 60 Spellstorm Control Wizard
    twitch.tv/Divine1982
  • mantab00bmantab00b Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah I'm fully geared, and don't hit that high.

What's fully geared? 19k gear score with perfect vorpal? I could see if MaryJane wants to queue up and smash some people for numbers, but we don't really PvP much.
    edited April 2015
    xsayajinx1 wrote: »
    Try Renegade capstone + CA + p.vorpal + chilling presence + RoE + Ice Knife on frozen target --> should easily hit 50k+

What's fully geared on Xboxone? :D

What your saying is all hearsay. Screenshot or record your uber control wizard man. Or what your saying doesnt mean anything. Because when im fully geared, ran Tiamat multiple times, got all my gear, boons etc. I bet i can hit 70k aswell. But my GS is only 11.5k. Im not talking hypothetical.
  • fuqthisgaymfuqthisgaym Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Its the highest ive heard of aswell as seen on the xboxone yet. :D Proof supplied

https://youtu.be/eA1YzqSwDEo
    Now you say that but i've been with 2 other rouges on domination and the 3 of us all doing 40k hits couldn't even bring a cleric down to half health i think everyone is just butt-hurt because they can't kill a rouge dodging all over place and going invisible
  • thailer8thailer8 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is 45k even worth posting about? My squad gets them on the regular and we never even think twice about running to make a video and "brag" on the forums.
    edited April 2015
    Is PvP even anything to brag about? Seriously, 2 maps...1 game mode. Where is the arena for a good ole fashion 1v1? Where is simple Team Death Match. I mean seriously, one game mode after two years and a port to Xbox!! ONE?????

Bragging about a hit with a character that lives n dies by hiding and striking when you have the advantage is like some 12 year old playing cod bragging about his uber meet quickscope noobtube bank shot fakie 360...

Hand clap for the op. Congrats. I hope some people actually find it special.
  • reds351reds351 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 343 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is PvP even anything to brag about? Seriously, 2 maps...1 game mode. Where is the arena for a good ole fashion 1v1? Where is simple Team Death Match. I mean seriously, one game mode after two years and a port to Xbox!! ONE?????

Bragging about a hit with a character that lives n dies by hiding and striking when you have the advantage is like some 12 year old playing cod bragging about his uber meet quickscope noobtube bank shot fakie 360...

Hand clap for the op. Congrats. I hope some people actually find it special.

I would love a team death match game mode just saying.