test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion for new refining system.

ellodrithellodrith Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Hey folks, Thanks for listening on refining, being able to use stacks will really help out.

1 small suggestion. Currently any stacks > 1 require pop up a numeric selection box, it would be very useful if instead they acted like the rest of the inventory system and dropped them all UNLESS we use the shift key(or other method) to specify we wish to break up the stack.

cheers and thanks
Ello
Post edited by ellodrith on

Comments

• Options
    arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    ellodrith wrote: »
    Hey folks, Thanks for listening on refining, being able to use stacks will really help out.

1 small suggestion. Currently any stacks > 1 require pop up a numeric selection box, it would be very useful if instead they acted like the rest of the inventory system and dropped them all UNLESS we use the shift key(or other method) to specify we wish to break up the stack.

cheers and thanks
    Ello

considering more pressing matters, like that if you crit it nullifies the entire stack and you lose the RP, I think I'd rather have it work than it be higher QoL.
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    arsonall82 wrote: »
    considering more pressing matters, like that if you crit it nullifies the entire stack and you lose the RP, I think I'd rather have it work than it be higher QoL.

if they are fixing it(not like some 2yo bugs) they might as well do it right
    Paladin Master Race