Options

Trickster Rogue (Thief) in PvP

2»

Comments

• Options
    jrourkejrourke Member Posts: 60
    edited April 2015
    blindlite wrote: »
    That's messed up ruining someone's capabilities of being able to find matches and play with other people because they play a TR. People like you shouldn't be allowed to play this game at all. I know people that had to wait weeks before their rep went back to normal they had to quit playing most games. If you're reporting legit players because of the class they play then you must be 12 lol. I lose all the time my teams are bad a lot of the time and I eat it. Why would you really report someone for that they are unsporting because they play a TR. What do you want them to do run around without stealth they'd get picked apart.

You're just a bitter little kid who is angry because he's bad at PvP and doesn't know how to counter the TR's therefore you ruin everyones play experience by making it so they can't play with other people at all lol. Well played young child well played.

Blah,blah,blah.........
  • Options
    blindliteblindlite Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    Someone is so bitter they can't handle PvP. If you don't like the fact you suck at PvP don't play it go run dungeons or don't play the game. Ruining tons of other players ability to play ANY game online is messed up. You do realize when you are the cause of their reputation being lowered it isn't just this game that is affected. They can't go to ANY other game and find matches online because the rep ruins that. Sure you might get rid of them on Neverwinter in PvP but really. Just suck it up and move on.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    krad777 wrote: »
    11k GS with 1k tenacity buddy. And I have yet to run into anyone in pvp with a 16k GS, let alone a wizard. And even if you have, it's very rare. You're making it seem as if CW's are walking around 1 shotting ppl.

I know about 6 CW's at 15-16k one at 17k and I see a lot of 13-15k's in PvP lol
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Someone is so bitter they can't handle PvP. If you don't like the fact you suck at PvP don't play it go run dungeons or don't play the game. Ruining tons of other players ability to play ANY game online is messed up. You do realize when you are the cause of their reputation being lowered it isn't just this game that is affected. They can't go to ANY other game and find matches online because the rep ruins that. Sure you might get rid of them on Neverwinter in PvP but really. Just suck it up and move on.

Frankly, stuff em! Why should I or anyone put up with them, when the option exists to reduce the chance of being matched with them? With any luck they will be matched with like minded players, i admit their playing experience will be greatly diminished by playing against people such as themselves, but that is what they impose upon others is it not?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    No, I'm saying they can't find matches in games like CoD, Battlefield, Halo, and many many other games with matching systems. You're ruining their ability to play anything online by reporting them for no reason. If they were cheating then yeah but really unsportsman because they play a particular class is beyond childish. How would you like it if in the next patch your class is number #1 overpowered and dominating PvP matches? Then along comes a group of people who are reporting you because of it and then your ability to play is now diminished as you can no longer find matches lol?

I'm not saying that it isn't fair hell I play a TR and I don't even like doing PvP because of the amount of overpowered we are it isn't fun to me. That being said I'd be pissed and very upset if I was reported over and over because I am playing a Rogue lol. That's what rogues do they are meant to be the cheap ****** class that hits and runs. It's like that in just about any game.

I could start reporting every Trapper Hunter, and every Control Wizard for CCing me in the PvP matches. I don't find it very sportsman like that they can make me sit in 1 spot until I'm dead. I think it would be stupid but it's the same exact reasoning you're using.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    No, I'm saying they can't find matches in games like CoD, Battlefield, Halo, and many many other games with matching systems. You're ruining their ability to play anything online by reporting them for no reason. If they were cheating then yeah but really unsportsman because they play a particular class is beyond childish. How would you like it if in the next patch your class is number #1 overpowered and dominating PvP matches? Then along comes a group of people who are reporting you because of it and then your ability to play is now diminished as you can no longer find matches lol

I'm not saying that it isn't fair hell I play a TR and I don't even like doing PvP because of the amount of overpowered we are it isn't fun to me. That being said I'd be pissed and very upset if I was reported over and over because I am playing a Rogue lol. That's what rogues do they are meant to be the cheap ****** class that hits and runs. It's like that in just about any game.

I could start reporting every Trapper Hunter, and every Control Wizard for CCing me in the PvP matches. I don't find it very sportsman like that they can make me sit in 1 spot until I'm dead. I think it would be stupid but it's the same exact reasoning you're using.

You admit they are overpowered in PVP , yet you do not view it as unsportsmanlike to use them in PvP? Should my class become overpowered at some point, i would cease to use it in PvP! Do you believe the vast part of those using rogues in PvP, would still be using them should another class become number#1, overpowered and dominating in PvP matches? Chances are those players would just seek the unsporting advantage in any game.

As to what i would do, if my class would become so afflicted by unfair inbalance againt other people in PvP? I would cease to use it in that way, I would not use a F1 car to race against a common utility van and think it sporting now! Wouldn't field a premier team against a childs under 5's!
  • Options
    fukiiyufukiiyu Member Posts: 159 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    jrourke wrote: »
    Step 1: Block the person playing rogue on their Xblox live profile.
    Step 2: Report the person on their xbox live profile for being unsportsmanlike.

Wow.....
    Why should people have their gaming experience diminished? don't need the foul likes of you having a go at me for simply telling someone how to use a facility in the way it is intended....Grow up! Or even better DONT!
    No, there are a variety of options available and the unsporting option is the most apt given the current circumstances.

By just playing a character in a video game you think it's unsportmanlike? They are available to play, this version is outdate as far as balancing and if they want to play ANY character the option is there so stop being a child.
    Blah,blah,blah.........

Really? I don't even know why I'm responding to you and you sound even more childish after that comment.. You never had credibility with me and you sure as hell never will with immature post like this. Keep your comments to your self because whatever arguement you are trying to win is ridiculous..
    Frankly, stuff em! Why should I or anyone put up with them, when the option exists to reduce the chance of being matched with them?

There is no option that exist where you should be bad repping players for playing AVAILABLE characters in a game..
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    fukiiyu wrote: »
    Wow.....

By just playing a character in a video game you think it's unsportmanlike? They are available to play, this version is outdate as far as balancing and if they want to play ANY character the option is there so stop being a child.

Really? I don't even know why I'm responding to you and you sound even more childish after that comment.. You never had credibility with me and you sure as hell never will with immature post like this. Keep your comments to your self because whatever arguement you are trying to win is ridiculous..

There is no option that exist where you should be bad repping players for playing AVAILABLE characters in a game..
    Well actually there is , it is the reporting option for unsporting conduct.....
  • Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Looks like I'm posting in another Keyboard Warrior thread.