What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Preview Patch Notes NW.45.20150416c.3

Comments

• Options
    methecsgodmethecsgod Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Weapon Master feature for GWF does not work at level 4, please fix.
  • Options
    lazaroth666lazaroth666 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,332 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    • Refinement: Stacks of items may now be slotted instead of individual items. Up to five stacks of refinement items may be used at one times. The estimated total RP value of the stack is displayed when slotted and the actual total value (crits) is displayed when Refned.

Nice, right after I already upgraded every offensive and defensive slot to r12 + mythics in my character. ._.

Please, fix the Chat bug.
    Let's see if Weapon Master class feature and his offhand artifact class feature are working properly...
    fkze9t.jpg
    ▄▀▄▀ Check out my blog for more information and cool videos: NWO-Battleground ▀▄▀▄
    Proud founder of the 'Primacy' alliance
  • Options
    abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    • Daily dungeon bonus rewards, specifically the "Cache of the Elements" and "Cache of the Protector" rewards granted upon completing eligible epic dungeons have undergone the following changes: After receiving a daily cache, a player will become eligible to receive that cache again after the daily reset, which occurs at 2 AM PST (3 AM PDT, 6 AM EDT, 10 AM GMT), as opposed to 18 hours after receiving their cache. A player must open any cache from the previous day in order to receive a new cache upon completion of a dungeon. Failure to do so may result in the loss of a cache, however, if a player opens their old cache immediately after defeating an eligible boss, they will be granted their new day's cache immediately.

Does this mean that you've fixed the problem with only 1 member of each party receiving the cache? It doesn't explicitly say so, so I just wanted to confirm. I haven't bothered running any T2 Dungeons since I discovered I had an 80% chance of not getting the cache.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited April 2015
    abaddon523 wrote: »
    Does this mean that you've fixed the problem with only 1 member of each party receiving the cache? It doesn't explicitly say so, so I just wanted to confirm. I haven't bothered running any T2 Dungeons since I discovered I had an 80% chance of not getting the cache.

Yes.

/10char
  • Options
    kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey Panderus, what about Paladin Capstones not working? Protection Paragon spec w/Justice Tree, etc.
    va8Ru.gif
  • Options
    sempradraconissempradraconis Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 13
    edited April 2015
    Hey Panderus, what about Paladin Capstones not working? Protection Paragon spec w/Justice Tree, etc.
    Or fixing the Skills from CW rang4??^^
  • Options
    zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    officially nothing of my interest... now comes the "fun" part; see if, over that, dont happen some secret nerfs.
  • Options
    grabmooregrabmoore Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    tousseau wrote: »
    Finished reading...

And no fix for the DX fatal error crash before the log in screen?
    Isn't that caused by your pcs outdated DirectX 9?
    @grabmoore

Heroes of Darkness

Retired since 02/15
    My opinions are my own. Please do not judge my friends nor guild for my statements.
  • Options
    utuwerutuwer Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No fix HR aspect of lone wolf rank 4 gives negative deflection chance? :(
    You say 4v5 is impossible? Cool story bro.
  • Options
    tonyvincenttonyvincent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the fixes to the enchantments!
    164814-albums6114-picture99368.png
    |Aizu Wallenstein|
  • Options
    drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What about the HR bug with lostmauth set and new HR skills that causes lag spike and able to one shot bosses ?
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Emmm, feytouched boosting both user and enemy overboard not fixed?When will i be able to use my transcended one without instantly killing tank and evry1 around?

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    josiahiyonjosiahiyon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 396 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Emmm, feytouched boosting both user and enemy overboard not fixed?When will i be able to use my transcended one without instantly killing tank and evry1 around?

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

The Transcendent Feytouched is a strange one. If you have the TFeyt equipped and are currently buffed by it (icon active) and stand in an allies astral shield, your damage is REDUCED by 60%+. If the DC then casts divine armor on you, your damage is further reduced. Pretty big deal, and there are other skills across the classes that have the same impact on TFeyt users.
    Pvpbysynergy.png
    Iyon the Dark
  • Options
    uchupsjruchupsjr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Does companion legendary bonus does not stack? it says 15% bonus stats to your "summoned" companion just being active..
  • Options
    nwoun1nwoun1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    josiahiyon wrote: »
    The Transcendent Feytouched is a strange one. If you have the TFeyt equipped and are currently buffed by it (icon active) and stand in an allies astral shield, your damage is REDUCED by 60%+. If the DC then casts divine armor on you, your damage is further reduced. Pretty big deal, and there are other skills across the classes that have the same impact on TFeyt users.

Like Fox's Cunning which results in 0 damage procs from your spells. It's hilarious.
  • Options
    rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So we were told of a GWF change to unstoppable and determination gain with DR earlier during preview, and it was stated that it would be in the 23/04 release. I was wondering if it has been rolled out, or if it was missed from the patch.

all In all I'm happy too see a lot of bug fixes, and interested too see what rank 11-12 briattwine look line ( can someone make one and link the desc for me? But the balance changes section is quite small, The KE bug being fixed is AWESOME however, still lame when you get oneshot by a 93k SE though.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • Options
    berthraktusberthraktus Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    BUG:

Wheel of Elements: Temporary health(active bonus) still bugged.

''temporary health is not being consumed."
    No Pain -.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    rversant wrote: »
    So we were told of a GWF change to unstoppable and determination gain with DR earlier during preview, and it was stated that it would be in the 23/04 release. I was wondering if it has been rolled out, or if it was missed from the patch.

all In all I'm happy too see a lot of bug fixes, and interested too see what rank 11-12 briattwine look line ( can someone make one and link the desc for me? But the balance changes section is quite small, The KE bug being fixed is AWESOME however, still lame when you get oneshot by a 93k SE though.

R12 Briartwine is 5.6% reflect.
    Pvpbysynergy.png
    Iyon the Dark
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    josiahiyon wrote: »
    R12 Briartwine is 5.6% reflect.

No other added extra? just 5.6%? I guess thats a pretty strong reflect. but I was hoping it'd get some spice like the other enchants got. like it dealing x% extra damage, where x is your armor class. or something trippy like that. (so with 40 AC it'd deal 7.8%) or something. Still, will be interesting too see if any tanky people slot it over negation.

• Options
    stretch611stretch611 Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No other added extra? just 5.6%? I guess thats a pretty strong reflect. but I was hoping it'd get some spice like the other enchants got. like it dealing x% extra damage, where x is your armor class. or something trippy like that. (so with 40 AC it'd deal 7.8%) or something. Still, will be interesting too see if any tanky people slot it over negation.

I agree... Now if it gave damage resistance equal to the reflect amount, I could see people using briartwine instead of Negation.
    @stretch611

Murphster - SS CW | Jennsen Rahl - MoF CW
    Taarna - GWF
    Eowyn - Protector OP | Leela - Devoted OP
    Mara Jade - TR
    Leeloo - Tempt SW | Kahlan Amnell - Fury SW | Galadriel - Damnation SW
    Sturm Nightblade - GF
  • Options
    vordaynvordayn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,283 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you devs. The fixes seem to be in the right direction. I can only hope stability and performance of the game improve from here as well. :)
    Vordon CW        Vordayn DC        Axel Wolfric GWF        Logain SW        Gawyn GF        Galad OP        Aspen Darkfire HR        Min TR
  • Options
    edited April 2015

Nope, nothing special. At least not on the description.
    Pvpbysynergy.png
    Iyon the Dark
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    stretch611 wrote: »
    I agree... Now if it gave damage resistance equal to the reflect amount, I could see people using briartwine instead of Negation.

That could be cool also. or maybe as time goes on the more they attack, they get a damage debuff against you/ a "damage taken from you increase" debuff "Your enemy becomes entangled in the briartwine's thorns, reducing their ability to deal damage too you whilst increasing damage they take"

• Options
    naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Refining has been a long time coming/needed. Yay.

But...

Still no fix for SoD? No fix for Paladin capstone? Making ToD and other campaign XP equal by... Nerfing the one thing that still gave decent XP? Nothing about the ridiculous difficulty? Rank 4 powers that don't work right? A thousand other reported bugs?

Guess my TR and OP are retired for now. Paused the OP at 62 waiting for the capstone fix. Been not using the TR because he's MI Exe. I guess respec Sab and go perma, but I don't like even non-perma sab that much. Too bad, he's the only char to hit 70 so far. Working my DC through, but I'm not fond of playing bandaid, so... CW's been in storage and will stay in storage, I like SS Thaum but that's been identified as no-go now and everyone asks for Renegade.

Not that I've been running dungeons even on my L70. ROFL I volunteered for a T1 last night noting I hadn't run one yet and pretty much got told to go learn to play first.

So much for the 4/23 patch that was going to fix everything.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    many rank 4 powers are still not working, feel free to pm me if interested.
    Hr thorned roots still not applying armor pen
    Barkshield still useless.

Thanks for the refinement change
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    naicalus wrote: »
    Refining has been a long time coming/needed. Yay.

But...

Still no fix for SoD? No fix for Paladin capstone? Making ToD and other campaign XP equal by... Nerfing the one thing that still gave decent XP? Nothing about the ridiculous difficulty? Rank 4 powers that don't work right? A thousand other reported bugs?

Guess my TR and OP are retired for now. Paused the OP at 62 waiting for the capstone fix. Been not using the TR because he's MI Exe. I guess respec Sab and go perma, but I don't like even non-perma sab that much. Too bad, he's the only char to hit 70 so far. Working my DC through, but I'm not fond of playing bandaid, so... CW's been in storage and will stay in storage, I like SS Thaum but that's been identified as no-go now and everyone asks for Renegade.

Not that I've been running dungeons even on my L70. ROFL I volunteered for a T1 last night noting I hadn't run one yet and pretty much got told to go learn to play first.

So much for the 4/23 patch that was going to fix everything.

I don't recall anyone ever saying that the patch was going to fix everything, just that there were a lot of fixes they were targeting for that patch.

Simply because one's pet issue didn't make this patch doesn't mean it's been ignored. Things do take time and resources to work with, and the dev team has infinite quantities of neither.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    vibo21vibo21 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yo,

when will be fixed the bug with paladin shield ? Freezing rays of CWs are going through CC immunity when paladin have shield active. If I remeber correctly, the same problem was with GFs shield before.

Plz, fix that as soon as possible. That is destroying pvp for paladins.

Regards
This discussion has been closed.