test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What do you think about Great weapon Fighter?

thecameljokeythecameljokey Member Posts: 39
edited June 2015 in The Militia Barracks
I've been level 60 now for a few days... I enjoy playing GWF a lot :)

What do you guys/girls think about the class?
Post edited by thecameljokey on

Comments

• Options
    mark6716mark6716 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I love the class, the hack and slash feel combined with a halfway decent MMO on the xbox one is a dream for me. Most content is really laid back and I love the fact that I can go "raid" from my recliner with an xbox controller.

I am starting to collect gear for different situations from the end game dungeons and the wealth of options is nice, I am at the point where I can tank most of the trash up to the first,second and third bosses in the t2 content effectively when the tank drops or is unavailable and that right there is a HUGE advantage. I really like the class and I definitely think that is has its place in the endgame content so far.
  • Options
    shatodshatod Member Posts: 56
    edited April 2015
    Great class....but it has been nerfed...there is no balance in character class..prime example of it is shown in the PVP ring...other classes seem to be OP compared to it.
  • Options
    lobo0084lobo0084 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 663 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    I've maxed three GWF 60's on PC, and am leveling one now for Xbox One. All in all, Great Weapon Fighters are a gem and my favorite class and playstyle in the whole game.

In PvE we're burst tanking off-tanks, and with a few good control moves, we can do a great job keeping our healers and wizards free of threats so that they can do their job better. Single targets or small groups are our forte, and while outright damage isn't our stongest point, in-your-face damage and a burst tank give us something the wizards just can't have. Sustainability.

I've even subbed for a CW a time or two with come and get it, hahahaha ...

In PvP we're hated. Many cannot play PvP as a GWF well, and think we are broken. Until your a CW, TR or SW and we roll in with a knockdown and our CC immune unstoppable rage. Then all of a sudden the common consensus of those who are NOT us is that we are OP and should be nerfed. GWF excels at speed, maneuverability, and being a part of every situation. We're the helping hand of mobile CC. Our struggle is geting to our targets, so pick your fights and don't be afraid to back off if they are kiting you. But once your on an opponent, wreck havoc and watch your assists go up.

Never forget that this is a team-oriented game. There are better tanks, and damage dealers. There are more mobile characters. But none that are as fast, strong or tough as a GWF. You're ability to seamlessly take up for other, weaker members of your team in all but healing/group buffs will be your value. Tank goes down, you step up. Boss primary goes down, you step up. And in the meantime, you run amongst your allies taking care of the right threats like a linebacker.

I do love GWFs, hahahah ....
    "Every adventurer has two things in common: they don't like dying, and they love getting paid. The rest is just semantics." Brecken, famed mercenary of Baldur's Gate

"D*mn wizards," said Morik the Rogue.

Learn what a GWF and GF really are: The History of Fighters
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I'll admit this: getting through the dungeon queue as a GWF is difficult. But it kinda is for everyone except clerics or soon-to-be paladins. Since OP's and GF's are both better tanks than us (OP looking to be a great mob tank with their AOE threat, and GF having their superior mark ability for direct targeting) (also op will have lots of heals to compensate for GF's stronger armor/more hp), we're usually an off-tank at best. Trust me, in this game an off-tank can do all that's needed in Valindra or epic Spellplague, as I have served the role of primary tank in our groups in those dungeons.

Damage is definitely lower than many. I've been outmatched by SW's, DPS clerics, and many a CW. We CAN kill the Epic Spellplague boss ourselves, it just takes a lot longer and our AOE mob killing is minimal.

Mobility, on the other hand, is our best strength. Nobody is faster than us, and that includes hunters and TR's.
    "Every adventurer has two things in common: they don't like dying, and they love getting paid. The rest is just semantics." Brecken, famed mercenary of Baldur's Gate

• Options
    thecameljokeythecameljokey Member Posts: 39
    edited April 2015
    lobo0084 wrote: »
    I've maxed three GWF 60's on PC, and am leveling one now for Xbox One. All in all, Great Weapon Fighters are a gem and my favorite class and playstyle in the whole game.

In PvE we're burst tanking off-tanks, and with a few good control moves, we can do a great job keeping our healers and wizards free of threats so that they can do their job better. Single targets or small groups are our forte, and while outright damage isn't our stongest point, in-your-face damage and a burst tank give us something the wizards just can't have. Sustainability.

I've even subbed for a CW a time or two with come and get it, hahahaha ...

In PvP we're hated. Many cannot play PvP as a GWF well, and think we are broken. Until your a CW, TR or SW and we roll in with a knockdown and our CC immune unstoppable rage. Then all of a sudden the common consensus of those who are NOT us is that we are OP and should be nerfed. GWF excels at speed, maneuverability, and being a part of every situation. We're the helping hand of mobile CC. Our struggle is geting to our targets, so pick your fights and don't be afraid to back off if they are kiting you. But once your on an opponent, wreck havoc and watch your assists go up.

Never forget that this is a team-oriented game. There are better tanks, and damage dealers. There are more mobile characters. But none that are as fast, strong or tough as a GWF. You're ability to seamlessly take up for other, weaker members of your team in all but healing/group buffs will be your value. Tank goes down, you step up. Boss primary goes down, you step up. And in the meantime, you run amongst your allies taking care of the right threats like a linebacker.

I do love GWFs, hahahah ....

What would you say is a good PVE spec then?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Thats a tougher question. I'm currently rebuilding my specs on PC. There has been some changes, particularly to our threat generation and the Instigator line of feats, that I haven't fully explored.

I personally will probably go back full sentinel Iron Vanguard. It doesn't deal the most damage, but It's tanky as hell and has some good synergies I've always liked.

That was the last build I'd maxed on PC, and it had a lot of CC for PvP. A full Destroyer Swordmaster build was also good, but while the damage wasn't as noticably improved, the tanking was noticeably lower. The tradeoff in my playthroughs wasn't worth it, I felt.

Again, it's been a year. There have been other additions to our class, and when I 60 this GWF I'll start an Instigator (or Paladin, if we have on by then) to give him a run through and see how he synergizes.

• Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    shatod wrote: »
    Great class....but it has been nerfed...there is no balance in character class..prime example of it is shown in the PVP ring...other classes seem to be OP compared to it.

They are. Even in Pv3, many GWF players are happy with their char... until they create an alt of any other class and figure out that everything goes easier and faster.
  • Options
    parsidinoparsidino Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Please, where can I find updated builds of gwf usable for the XBoxOne game?
    Thx in advance.
  • Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is how my road started before I fell in the love with the class:

- Guardian Fighter: Not based on shield block chance, which I found a bit annoying. The click/click mechanic to block an attack just felt clunky. That and I was struggling to kill things quickly during solo play, which made leveling slow. Got to Level 10, DELETED.

- Great Weapons Fighter: Loved them from the start. Their Encounters really gave me that Berserker feel that I loved and missed from my Arms Warrior in WoW. Got to Level 34, however. I rushed through the character creation process and didn't like the way I looked and the race didn't fit the class. DELETED.

- Trickster Rogue: Love them. A lot of fun, however. They made everything way too easy. They were everything I remember my Rogue from WoW being. Keyboard Facerolling (or, in the Xbox One case, Control Facerolling). Got to Level 60. Now he's my alt.

- Hunter Ranger: Fun, but, I feel like they're more of a utility class than a DPS class. Got to Level 19 and will probably be the next character I max out. SIDELINED.

- Control Wizard: Felt like they weren't going to start getting good until Level 20. I had the CC, which was great, but playing solo seemed a bit. DELETED.

- Devoted Cleric: I loved healing as a Holy Paladin in WoW and I loved doing it as a Devoted Cleric, however. Leveling was slow and my friends don't have available character slots to level along side me. SIDELINED.

- Scourge Warlock: Felt like a mix of Destruction and Affliction Warlocks from WoW. LOVE THEM! But I'm not a fan of Glass Cannon classes. I also didn't want to get used to a range class in PVP (being able to kite every thing was my only saving grace in NW PVP, which I felt was more of a crutch than strategy). Got to Level 34. SIDELINED.

- Great Weapons Fighter (v2.0): Spent more time researching the class, powers, feats and races, by this point. Spent a lot of time on the way he looks. Went Human and named him Varian Wrynn (for the Alliance). Got him to Level 20. Enter Double XP Weekend. He's now Level 60 with a few pieces of Epic gear and I'm so happy with, not just my selection, but the class itself. Berserker type abilities, good survivability (still trying to figure out the CW, SW and TR dominated PVP battles. PVP at Level 30 was much more entertaining than at Level 60. Not really sure how to come out on top outside of premade groups). Ran a couple epics yesterday and was surprised at how well the class can Off-tank when needed.
  • Options
    stonelotusstonelotus Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have notice that we seem to out DPS'd in most skirmishes and dungeons, but I often find I am taking the least damage. I am very conscious of all build up attacks (even ones without red blast markers), and the GWF mobility is awesome for good strategic play. I am finding though that even with decent gear, and having high survivability, most groups are starting to kick me at T2 in favor of DPS classes. I am wondering if I could tweak my build a bit, or if I should move more to control/debuff side of things for dailies and encounters. If someone has advice I would appreciate it. Been smashing content with this:

http://nwcalc.com/index.html#/x/gwf?b=2ky7:wf67tq:9dn8:3wz,12iku3c:1u0u00:1uu551:100000&h=0&p=smr
  • Options
    shadow2085shadow2085 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    shatod wrote: »

If your getting beat that easily in pvp ur doin something wrong hands down LOL 2 shotting kids with a GWF is to fun in pvp
  • Options
    shadow2085shadow2085 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    stonelotus wrote: »
    I have notice that we seem to out DPS'd in most skirmishes and dungeons, but I often find I am taking the least damage. I am very conscious of all build up attacks (even ones without red blast markers), and the GWF mobility is awesome for good strategic play. I am finding though that even with decent gear, and having high survivability, most groups are starting to kick me at T2 in favor of DPS classes. I am wondering if I could tweak my build a bit, or if I should move more to control/debuff side of things for dailies and encounters. If someone has advice I would appreciate it. Been smashing content with this:

http://nwcalc.com/index.html#/x/gwf?b=2ky7:wf67tq:9dn8:3wz,12iku3c:1u0u00:1uu551:100000&h=0&p=smr

Try instigator, im re-specing to it soon, saw a vid and legit u have basically 100% crit and hughe dmg increases. Most people seem tohave gone destroyer
  • Options
    tristan313tristan313 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I sidelined my GWF Dragonborn (specifically picked up the pack to have a hulking dragon guy wielding a giant chopper sword) for a TR, a HR, and a GF (all sidelined), before settling on a DPS Cleric. While I like the speed and aggressiveness of a GWF, it seemed that he was being outdone mid-levels (15 - 35) by almost every other class I brought up, despite my GWF specced for damage, going for Crit, ArP, and Power and regularly powering up my enchantments and gear. Felt like a squishier, speedy jack-of-all-trades with no real expected damage benefits. Also seemed that my other chars eat through the PVE mobs or hard targets, whereas this guy has to spend just a bit more time on them. Looks <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> doing it, but still... lackluster to me.
  • Options
    mrmikeehmrmikeeh Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    tristan313 wrote: »
    I sidelined my GWF Dragonborn (specifically picked up the pack to have a hulking dragon guy wielding a giant chopper sword) for a TR, a HR, and a GF (all sidelined), before settling on a DPS Cleric. While I like the speed and aggressiveness of a GWF, it seemed that he was being outdone mid-levels (15 - 35) by almost every other class I brought up, despite my GWF specced for damage, going for Crit, ArP, and Power and regularly powering up my enchantments and gear. Felt like a squishier, speedy jack-of-all-trades with no real expected damage benefits. Also seemed that my other chars eat through the PVE mobs or hard targets, whereas this guy has to spend just a bit more time on them. Looks <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> doing it, but still... lackluster to me.

It's completely the other way around. One of the harder classes to play, requires constant attention to be top DPS.
    Ive gotten almost all classes and one thing is for sure, GWF at this moment is still broken. Any descend TR can out dps with much lower GS, hope we get some love soon. (like mod 6 supposedly did on the PC).
  • Options
    keife1991keife1991 Member Posts: 36
    edited May 2015
    mrmikeeh wrote: »
    It's completely the other way around. One of the harder classes to play, requires constant attention to be top DPS.
    Ive gotten almost all classes and one thing is for sure, GWF at this moment is still broken. Any descend TR can out dps with much lower GS, hope we get some love soon. (like mod 6 supposedly did on the PC).

i completely agree, the gwf needs numerous buffs to make it a good class, as it stands unless you know the perfect way to spec it you will always be on the bottom of the leader boards, and even with perfect specs and the best gear itll still take everything you have to stand up to the dps of trs and hunters, and youll never pull as much threat as a gf.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    azuosed89azuosed89 Member Posts: 565 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    it is a great class already. people just don't know how to play them well yet on pvp gear. on pve I think they dont build enough aggro even with aggro set up built sometimes... but well, i like more pvp anyway.
    Gannicus GWF PvP
    DENIAL
  • Options
    lvlkarmalvllvlkarmalvl Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Edited - did some in depth research, found a build I thought could work and it does. No moar QQ from me.
  • Options
    xenolith666xenolith666 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    sadly i think the gwf in the end game is obsolete.. from what I've seen.. most groups want a main tank for the bosses, and a CW can control more adds than we ever can.. then a cleric and dps..
  • Options
    wtfxmintberrywtfxmintberry Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    On the current xbox version I'd agree the that 90% of the GWF are worthless in the end game. Very few are built and played well, but when they are built and played will they hard to stop. I'd says 3 out of 5 epic lostmouth its me and a healer finishing off the dragon with a group of TR, CW, GF, SW watching from the stands. MY GWF is my main, I have GF, DC, and TR and my GWF with 15,500gs is my main.

source: (this is PC mod 6, my hopes is the xbox will get to this point since I'm playing towards this endgame content/build)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRa8yK5HrQ&feature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1_hxKS3b4Y&feature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy1EcGIeFV8&feature=youtu.be
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    sadly i think the gwf in the end game is obsolete.. from what I've seen.. most groups want a main tank for the bosses, and a CW can control more adds than we ever can.. then a cleric and dps..

I argue that the GWF is not obsolete at end game, I don't think any class is. I won't argue however that the perception exists that they are (I used to think so myself). I hold my own (now) just fine as crit based DPS with the ability to tank in spells. TBH I find I tank better than a lot of GF's out there, simply due to the threat I gain off damage plus the damage resistance I can maintain with Unstoppable. I don't think that should be "how it's done", but it's working for me in PUGs and Guild play alike so I'll roll with it. I'm also not sure if that is some kind of indictment of GF's or simply how the majority of them may be speccing right now. I'll never argue that a properly specced GF tank will pull, maintain, and deal with aggro much better than my class could. But at the same time I'm holding my own numbers wise with the other DPS classes (if not better) while absorbing the most punishment due to face-up tanking elites and bosses.

Note - this has very little, I'd imagine, to do with my personal skill (although my ego would like to disagree lol) and more to do with the fantastic build I found. And there are several very good builds out there for Mod 5 GWFs.

I will admit that even as little as a few weeks ago I could understand why we GWF's were looked down upon, as it seemed like the numbers just weren't adding up for myself and were often worse if other GWF's were in the PUG. But lately I've been seeing us as a whole really holding our own, and even exceeding the other classes is usefulness. Perhaps it's a gear thing, the better gear we get the more are class finally comes into its own.
  • Options
    zaknafyenzaknafyen Member Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I argue that the GWF is not obsolete at end game, I don't think any class is. I won't argue however that the perception exists that they are (I used to think so myself). I hold my own (now) just fine as crit based DPS with the ability to tank in spells. TBH I find I tank better than a lot of GF's out there, simply due to the threat I gain off damage plus the damage resistance I can maintain with Unstoppable. I don't think that should be "how it's done", but it's working for me in PUGs and Guild play alike so I'll roll with it. I'm also not sure if that is some kind of indictment of GF's or simply how the majority of them may be speccing right now. I'll never argue that a properly specced GF tank will pull, maintain, and deal with aggro much better than my class could. But at the same time I'm holding my own numbers wise with the other DPS classes (if not better) while absorbing the most punishment due to face-up tanking elites and bosses.

Note - this has very little, I'd imagine, to do with my personal skill (although my ego would like to disagree lol) and more to do with the fantastic build I found. And there are several very good builds out there for Mod 5 GWFs.

I will admit that even as little as a few weeks ago I could understand why we GWF's were looked down upon, as it seemed like the numbers just weren't adding up for myself and were often worse if other GWF's were in the PUG. But lately I've been seeing us as a whole really holding our own, and even exceeding the other classes is usefulness. Perhaps it's a gear thing, the better gear we get the more are class finally comes into its own.

Definitely a gear thing. I'm now sitting at 13.7k (nearly 13.8k) and I'm running, on average, 10mil on Paingiver, while my friend who plays a GWF is sitting at 16.2k and averaging 15mil on Paingiver.
  • Options
    trappy1026trappy1026 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    I just brought my gwf into pvp, tryin to grind glory to get the grim set. It's miserable.

I know my role with my healer and hr in pvp, where I excel. With the GWF iron sentinel, I can't kill anything, and I can't take any damage. I can maybe hit some enemies with FLS, and tag them with marks, but that's about it. In need of way above 15K GS to compete I think.
  • Options
    demonm0ng3rdemonm0ng3r Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    On the current xbox version I'd agree the that 90% of the GWF are worthless in the end game. Very few are built and played well, but when they are built and played will they hard to stop. I'd says 3 out of 5 epic lostmouth its me and a healer finishing off the dragon with a group of TR, CW, GF, SW watching from the stands. MY GWF is my main, I have GF, DC, and TR and my GWF with 15,500gs is my main.

source: (this is PC mod 6, my hopes is the xbox will get to this point since I'm playing towards this endgame content/build)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIRa8yK5HrQ&feature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1_hxKS3b4Y&feature=youtu.be
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zy1EcGIeFV8&feature=youtu.be

What's your build?
    What I mean by this is what gear are you running and what enchants?
  • Options
    skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    trappy1026 wrote: »
    I just brought my gwf into pvp, tryin to grind glory to get the grim set. It's miserable.

I know my role with my healer and hr in pvp, where I excel. With the GWF iron sentinel, I can't kill anything, and I can't take any damage. I can maybe hit some enemies with FLS, and tag them with marks, but that's about it. In need of way above 15K GS to compete I think.

I'm the same, can't burst anyone down. Even when I live a long time I can't kill anyone, lol. But I'm only at 8,700 GS.
    GWF
    -ASYLUM-
  • Options
    edited May 2015

It's weird because I swear I read some builds saying Sentinel was beast in PVP for Mod 5 but I found mine wasn't great either before I changed to Destroyer. I could troll flag points, but not as good as I saw TR's and GF's doing it so really it was a support class that gave the party Mark buffs. Meh, I found it often didn't make a difference because of how fast encounters happen.

Since I changed to Destroyer I'm noticing quite an uptick in my play. Doesn't make much sense, because in theory my defense and deflect are waaaaaay lower, and my HP's a bit too. Yet it doesn't feel like I'm any squishier. BUT, I do a lot more damage - if I can catch a TR, SW, or CW I can two shot them with FS then IBS if I crit with either or if I have the target marked (still took that Sentinel feat).
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    zaknafyen wrote: »
    Definitely a gear thing. I'm now sitting at 13.7k (nearly 13.8k) and I'm running, on average, 10mil on Paingiver, while my friend who plays a GWF is sitting at 16.2k and averaging 15mil on Paingiver.

Has to be. Since I got above 13000 GS I usually am top 1 or 2 on Paingiver (with my normal running mates, my role there is off tank and main DPS on elite/boss, I'm not trying to brag). Sometimes lower depending on party composition and what role I take on with PUGs(ie tank if we don't have one, which involves a lot of running for my life lol). I've seen as high as 30 million I believe it was on eDV, been doing eSPC and getting around 15 to 20 million. I also am understanding my rotations and stacks a lot better now, so that is definitely helping.

Find a good build and stick with it, that's the advice I'd give (and received) to anyone in the frustrating spot I was in a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    trappy1026trappy1026 Member Posts: 147 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    It's weird because I swear I read some builds saying Sentinel was beast in PVP for Mod 5 but I found mine wasn't great either before I changed to Destroyer. I could troll flag points, but not as good as I saw TR's and GF's doing it so really it was a support class that gave the party Mark buffs. Meh, I found it often didn't make a difference because of how fast encounters happen.

Since I changed to Destroyer I'm noticing quite an uptick in my play. Doesn't make much sense, because in theory my defense and deflect are waaaaaay lower, and my HP's a bit too. Yet it doesn't feel like I'm any squishier. BUT, I do a lot more damage - if I can catch a TR, SW, or CW I can two shot them with FS then IBS if I crit with either or if I have the target marked (still took that Sentinel feat).

Yeah, i was originally a destroyer all the way up to 60, and decided to respec because I read that IV sent was the way to go. Debating going back. I'd honestly rather have some kills than last for 3 seconds longer, call me selfish but it is what it is lol. Destroyer does dish out the damage.

Edit: One thing I think we both forgot to take into consideration is that on PC mod 5, they had loads of boons and other items at their disposal.
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    Yeah, i was originally a destroyer all the way up to 60, and decided to respec because I read that IV sent was the way to go. Debating going back. I'd honestly rather have some kills than last for 3 seconds longer, call me selfish but it is what it is lol. Destroyer does dish out the damage.

Edit: One thing I think we both forgot to take into consideration is that on PC mod 5, they had loads of boons and other items at their disposal.

True about the loads of extras on PC Mod 5.

And I honestly don't know what it is, but I didn't notice a bit of difference in how fast I went down. I sure did in PVE but I think in PVP we're just taking about so much damage anyway it can be a moot point. And all the aggro feats really do nothing for you in PVP. Whereas popping off and two shot killing a squishy class in PVP saves you a lot of HP lol. My favorite is keeping rogues from stealth if you can land crits on them with that bleed dot. If I recall, it is a lot harder for them to gen stealth bar if taking damage.

I'm actually curious to see just how good the class can be once I actually have some T3 PVP gear. And if we'll ever get a auto-gap range closer. IV might have one of those, never tried it. SM sure doesn't.
  • Options
    skeld11skeld11 Member Posts: 225 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    So what are your destroyer specs and what abilities are allowing you to nuke people?
    GWF
    -ASYLUM-
  • Options
    edited May 2015
    skeld11 wrote: »
    So what are your destroyer specs and what abilities are allowing you to nuke people?

It's a combination of a lot a things, not just a power or two. It's about building weapon master and destroyer stacks, then timing your powers after a weapon master strike while unstoppable - i hit them with Flourish then IBS. If one or the other crits under the right circumstances it can be quite deadly.

Just as so we're clear, this isn't an all the time occurance. Building stacks in PVP can be very difficult especially as there is so much 1 v 1 or split off fights even in 5 v 5. I like when 3 or so enemies are grouped around 2 because then I can build my stacks in a hurry, and then its just timing. Honestly though, I took the build for PVE not PVP. The builder of said build specifically mentions that it "won't" be good in PVP but so far I'm not doing bad. No 25-0 matches, but breaking even as GWF with 25+ assists is a great match for me.

Check out the build here:

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?816831-Lia-Knowles-s-GWF-Destroyer-DPS-for-PVE-build-Mod-5

rinat114 was the builds creater, borrowing from lazalia's high crit build but with some tweaks. Either build is very viable.