Comments

• Options
    injuredvikinginjuredviking Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Please add this!
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They will have look into this. And might have to get in touch with xbox.
  • Options
    gawmonstergawmonster Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Definite need!
  • Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm hoping for SmartGlass integration, but that probably won't happen. Regardless, Gateway for NW on XB1 is a must.
  • Options
    schtick23schtick23 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My poor lonely heroes are drifting away in offline XBOX land.
    Only gateway can save them!
  • Options
    pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yes please
  • Options
    shankdizzleshankdizzle Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    BUMP for visibility. It is hard to keep engaged with the game when you are not playing. The Gateway will keep the fire stoked until I am home and able to play!
  • Options
    lordpauloslordpaulos Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1

Was actually very surprised that this sort of functionality was in the smartglass app

Please give us gateway for the console
  • Options
    irplirpl Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think this would be great it's only going to keep people more involved with game. You can use the gateway to be productive in game while actually not being on the game. It could really help ranking your professions up. Since of has it I think it's only fair that we have it as well.
  • Options
    jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Controlling Professions with my phone would be AMAZING. Make it happen!
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    flinksnorphflinksnorph Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes please, this would be a big help! (And thanks to Zendiel for answering my confused email question about this.)
  • Options
    oryxwinsomeoryxwinsome Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Another +1 for this idea. I would love to get my professions up from my phone. I work almost all day (from 5:30a-4:30p) so it leaves little room to help with professions or game play for that matter. Being able to access them on my phone would be a huge benefit!
  • Options
    kyadelkyadel Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Absolutely a must have! Please implement this, I'd pay real money for gateway access to the xbox one version! (I registered an account just to say that)
  • Options
    csk41csk41 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having this function for the Xbox one would defiantly keep me playing this game for a lot longer. I'm always big on crafting in MMO's, but I work long hours. To be able to keep up with my crafting on my phone or PC on my little breaks at work would just be awesome. Please make this feature happen for the Xbox one.
  • Options
    bobnojbobnoj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1 its silly that the PC folks have remote professions (and can Mine from work, for example) but the xbone players do not.
  • Options
    woopwoopwoop00woopwoopwoop00 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1
    Would be a great addition.
    GT: Rich V90
    Guild: Supermarket Sweep
    Chars:
    • Basket - 60 SW
    • Carrier Bag - 60 GF
  • Options
    ksouthern1981ksouthern1981 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've never used this but working long hours this would be awesome to have.
  • Options
    schtick23schtick23 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    In fear we are all simply bantering amongst each other, I wonder if anyone has approached or heard from PerfectWorld regarding the subject. Is there a better way to get their attention and get a response? It would be helpful if we got a "yes we're doing it", "no we're not doing it", or "maybe, depends on how many people are interested" from them. Then we could let it to rest (or get more people interested).
  • Options
    knaackmanknaackman Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1 Very good idea
  • Options
    iowastatecycloneiowastatecyclone Member Posts: 18
    edited May 2015
    schtick23 wrote: »
    In fear we are all simply bantering amongst each other, I wonder if anyone has approached or heard from PerfectWorld regarding the subject. Is there a better way to get their attention and get a response? It would be helpful if we got a "yes we're doing it", "no we're not doing it", or "maybe, depends on how many people are interested" from them. Then we could let it to rest (or get more people interested).

LOL... No offense, but by now you should pretty much never expect any sort of "response" from PW. They are quite possibly the least involved developers of any game i've played in terms of forum participation (or really any sort of communication). I wish it would change, but i have little faith in PW as a company. Which is sad really as I find i am much more likely to spend real money on games where i feel the developers are forthcoming and keep their players "in the know".

That being said, i love both STO and NW on XB1.
  • Options
    jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    They should really just make this happen. It would be a super useful and effective tool for many of us players.

They can work on the app WHILE updating the game.
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • Options
    knightdoomknightdoom Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    This would be a GREAT addition, an average user usually owns one xbox, which is at their main residence, while PCs are literally everywhere. It would be great to have a gateway, incase you are out of town for a day or two, so you dont loose your invocation coins.
  • Options
    gamerchick42092gamerchick42092 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    +1 this is a must have for Xbox players, please add.
  • Options
    csk41csk41 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Now that the auction house has been updated, can you guys please start working on getting the gateway to work with the xbox one. Really need to feed my Never winter fix at work.
  • Options
    dylbrticusdylbrticus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    +1 for this
  • Options
    bossmchoggbossmchogg Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    +1, must have.
  • Options
    mouernmouern Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    +1 love this idea. Ability to work the Auction House and professions from anywhere at any time away from our xboxs? Sign me up!
  • Options
    fireballs69fireballs69 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I agree I like to play the AH from work and also send my companions up to do things as well as manage my crafting.
  • Options
    addington2012addington2012 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Yes Please. This would be an invaluable tool.
  • Options
    youthfullionyouthfullion Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    +1 Please implement this into the xbox version. It would save me alot of time, and also allow me to set professions when im on break at work. Then i can spend more time actually playing the game when i get home every night.