test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Reporting Bugs Like a Pro - READ THIS BEFORE REPORTING

Comments

• palonix1170palonix1170 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No matter what i do even with a change appearance token all my facial choices are bugged for my half elf male, around the chin it looks like another chin growing out of nowhere its messed up and i cant take the game seriously its ugly and just messed up, and i know its not how i made him because i wasted $10 trying to fix it with cghanging apperances and that didnt work sooooo, im probably going to quit if this isnt fixed im on xbox one and going to upload a video when i can
    edited April 2015
    My half elf male's facial features are bugged, even when i wasted $10 trying to do a change appearance token, all the featured selections were bugged out just like my face. The problem is around the chin area, looks like there's another chin growing out of nowhere makes my character look way off and a others can see it others cant ...but i can and i need this fixed im on xbox one and about to try and upload the video i took of this....it probably wouldnt even let me load a picture this is the worst, file is to large, how are we supposed to show u these bugs... i been trying to get some help on this for 3 hours ive seen nothing about this
    edited April 2015
    ok srry i found a fix to this it has something to do with my active items, removed them all and im fine still this bug needs to be fixed
    edited April 2015
    to be even more precise its a blue chain shirt that i got from a quest thats causing this bug for me sorry for the spam this has been bugging me since release...so some shirts are causing facial graphic bugs
  • themasterl1themasterl1 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am have an issue where I am not getting the bonus in game currency like the lion coins form the dungeon run are not staying on my character so I cant use them I know it is a new game for Xbox so there will be bugs but if anyone can help I will be very grateful.
  • shad0wreepershad0wreeper Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    New account so i have to post here..

The issue is....playing on xbox one today at 19:30 GMT 09/04/2015....PvE Queues, i am unable to leave PvE queues....issue only started to happen around the time the CTA: Orc Assault turned up

EDIT:- Also now it wont even let me join PvE Queue for anything
  • mykarma13mykarma13 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I was not able to do much anything when my sister logged out. Some how she was the group leader so that kept me from doing task even when she was log off eveything? I had to wait unit she was able to get back on to clear the group leader out so I could play my game.
  • awrex1977awrex1977 Member Posts: 230 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?884551-Drow-Racial-Quest-quot-Plots-Within-Plots-quot-cannot-be-completed

Drow Racial Quest "Plots Within Plots" cannot be completed
    Subject: Drow racial quest "Plots Within Plots"
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. Get quest from Mysterious Drow under bridge in Rothe Valley
    2. Head to farm house
    3. Farm house door is sparkly, but cannot be opened (no opening mechanic icon)

Bug: Cannot advance/complete quest due to door not opening
    Note: I have tried abandoning the quest and restarting it, same result.
  • theungodlytheungodly Member Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Bug: The hair on my character bug out and floats in front of her head, mostly when the area experience some lag and when i'm on my mount. Every other headworn equipment seems to stay in place.
    (Female Sun Elf. Hunter Ranger. The red hair with two pigtails in the back.)

Some glue and a nail gun would be nice.
    HR - "The Ungodly"
    DC - "The Unholy"
    Guild: Ruthless
  • theapostletheapostle Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    EDIT: Figured out the problem.
  • firemikefiremike Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    By purchasing this pack I am now unable to play the new race an I didn't get anything new. No mount no fashion gear nothing..... Well only a $60 character slot overly priced I'd say. I personally think before u all reach out to take our money away... Make sure ur <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> works first... I requested this to be fixed an I was told I'm going to have to wait for a future fix by the dev team.... Really? That's un heard of. Refund me please or fix. this is ridiculous
  • duasrodasduasrodas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The version of the xbox one , does not have subtitles and menus in portuguese , which forecast to fix this ?
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I raised a ticket for my issue days ago but have had no response or acknowledgement #150414-000214 I also cannot make a new thread yet.

Subject: Missing 100 Zen
    Steps to reproduce: No idea but check my transactions page in the AD exchange market.
    Bug: Basically since I started the game I have traded AD for Zen to have a total of 500. I had the correct amount for a while and then it went down by 100 without me purchasing a single thing. If you check my transactions you will see I have earned 50+50+100+100+100+100 but my final total of Zen is only 400. I have double and triple checked and there is nothing to withdraw either. I have been bummed out of 100 Zen. I went to trade some AD for Zen this morning and cancelled it as there is no way I am going to try to obtain more Zen for it to go missing.
    Notes: Just have someone check my transactions page to show I am telling the truth and that I have not spent any Zen in game yet.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Update... I received an email just now asking me to check the exchange. I replied and then checked, for some reason the transactions seemed to have changed in there and now the total is 400. I am not sure how or why this happened as I checked it so many times to confirm it was 500 before today.

I advised they can close my ticket if they like as now I have no proof it was 500 in total.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
    edited April 2015
    still cannot create my own threads despite being a member for a bit now.
    its been over a week now, how am i supposed to create bug reports and such and create my own topics if you dont remove the stupid restriction?
  • soulreaper302soulreaper302 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    missing in-game npc's from quests, server lag, server none responsive, server disconnects + force signed out of gamertag, frame rate lag, character glitches all over the map, teleportation causes disconnects + signed out of gamertag

me and several other people have experienced these issues on the xbox one version
    edited April 2015
    still cannot create my own threads despite being a member for a bit now.
    its been over a week now, how am i supposed to create bug reports and such and create my own topics?
  • thormadn3ssthormadn3ss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    aighty you really need to fix the trade house.

1: you cant even use the Quality option to search cause it doesnt work.

2: when you post stuff on the trader some of them dont even show up on the listings cause its soo spammed with bids with no buy outs, and worse is its spammed with lesser quality then you r searching for.
  • muskowski198muskowski198 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    One video is worth thousand words.This mage in the beginning of the game is giving new players bad experience of low FPS. No matter what is the distance from him. If he is in camera view - framerate drops significantly. He is in the hill when you do quest to gather arrows and put them in the barrel so archers can shoot at him.
  • firenostrilsfirenostrils Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What it is when i download the game my first character is a hunter ranger and i payed £15 for two bags, cause i'm new to this i didnt know that when you accept someone else invite that they have control over the loot setting and now my hunter ranger is lv 60 and i cant go no more further with the game, because it is stuck with orc skirmish quest. I done a new character it is a control wizard and i thought that when you buy the bags for the first character you will get them for the second character or do you got to pay money for another two bags for the second character. Because that is alot of money for two bags
  • datacorruptiondatacorruption Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    the gamertag signout must be a bug on xb1 as i keep getting signed out changing maps or loading into dungeons
  • zeldronickzeldronick Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    Greetings adventurers!

If you find a bug while traversing the Forgotten Realms with your Xbox One, it's definitely good to report it here! However, there are some things you can do when reporting a bug that will help us find them on our machines and fix them more easily (which makes everyone happy).

It's simple, just use this template when reporting bugs and fill in the blanks with your information.

Subject: Place a quick description of the bug here.
    Steps to reproduce: Place step-by-step instructions on how you came to see this bug. Try and be as specific as possible. If it takes 100 steps, so be it. the more specific you are here, can make it much easier for your QA analysts and developers to find the issue.
    Bug: This is where you reiterate what the bug is.
    Notes: Anything else that might help us identify the problem. Screenshots should also be posted here as well.

Here's an example:

Subject: Sergeant Knox's hair is green
    Steps to reproduce:
    1. Create a new character of any class.
    2. Successfully complete the tutorial.
    3. Enter Protector's Enclave.
    4. Run to Sergeant Knox.
    5. Talk to Sergeant Knox.
    Bug: Sergeant Knox's hair appears green when you talk to him.
    Note: Sergeant Knox's hair returns to normal after you complete the quest to talk to him.

Easy as that! That's how the pros do it and now you can too!

Celestial mantle not working I have read that it is an item for transmutation however the screens shots I've seen Cleary show to change an appearance of the weapon show it will cost 0 astral diamonds but when I go to attempt to change appearance for free as the description states it says it'll coat 51k astral diamonds I would really like this epic gear to work considering how many of the ck tests I had to do to get it.
  • warpsniperwarpsniper Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Subject: Unable to click "Play" on title screen due to it being grayed out.

Steps to reproduce: Just simply signing into server.

Bug: The Play button is grayed out and unable to be clicked on. A message appears in the lower right portion of the screen that states "Shard are unavailable. Please try again later."

Note: During the DDOS attack a few days ago I was disconnected from the game. After attempting to log back on the "Play" button was grayed out and I was unable to click on it. The message of "Shard are unavailable. Please try again later" appeared on the lower right screen. I have friends that are playing no problem but I could not. I found a temp. fix for it by signing out and back into my xbox profile. The same message still appears in the lower right screen, but I was able to play. Now a day or so later the "Play" is still grayed out and I have to take the same steps every time I want to play. Please look into this.
  • suddenvampsuddenvamp Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Right now I'm having the same problem. When i go to do my dailys for dungeon and skirmishes, when i queue for them, it will bring me into the said activity but then it kicks me out then says "Quest Complete". I haven't done dungeons in so long because of this. The reason i post this here is because you're the closest to my problem and i cant post threads yet. whats up?

FYI: I am lvl60
    Xbox version
    This is with all dungeons
    Everyone isnt moving when i get in either. Though they are active and i can see them move its like they just sit still and then i get kicked.

Please help.
  • darkdragon557darkdragon557 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I could not post as a I just singed up but I needed to report a bug with the Drow race quest "Plots within Plots" the quest tells me to go to a farm house and save the people inside and retrieve the slave masters orders. But when I go to the house my maker trail leads me to but it will not let me in to the house, at the right angles I get the message "out of line of site" but I even after I tried longing out and leaving the area and coming back I still could not get in to the house. I need help.
  • darkdragon557darkdragon557 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I could not post as a I just singed up but I needed to report a bug with the Drow race quest "Plots within Plots" the quest tells me to go to a farm house and save the people inside and retrieve the slave masters orders. But when I go to the house my maker trail leads me to but it will not let me in to the house, at the right angles I get the message "out of line of site" but I even after I tried longing out and leaving the area and coming back I still could not get in to the house. I need help.
  • arcwickarcwick Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I was in the queue for Cragmire Crypts. When I joined and it loaded the instance I got disconnected. When I came back online in the instance it was complete! Now the quest from Garl (next to entrance) is not available.
  • arcwickarcwick Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Having same error. Lol, thats what I was coming here to report.

Same thing here, except now the quest for the Crypts is unavailable, it literally disappeared unfinished. It's not listed as complete and the Garl the NPC by the crypts entrance doesn't have it available.
  • azremonazremon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Subject: Critical Severity Bug? (XboxOne)

I'm a Fury SW and I've noticed that my critical severity has not gone up despite having 3 points in the feat, in addition to having created and equipping a Vorpal Enchantment. On the stat page under Critical Severity, it has my buffs at only 1%. It should be around 40 with the feat and enchantment. Between the diamonds, zen and time needed to make this, in addition to the DPS I'm missing out on, I'd love to have you guys look into it. Thanks!
  • hellticnovahellticnova Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Help, my cleric is stuck in the artifact mission map! As soon as the shard maintenance finished I got on my cleric and began the artifact quest. As soon as I got to the Cragmire Vault it disconnected me. Every time I try to load up my cleric now it just does the loading screen and says " Sever Not Responding" at the top of the screen until it disconnects! I can load my other characters just fine but I want to get on my CLERIC!
This discussion has been closed.