test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Out of Control Explioters in PvP/PvE

drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
So people using these Expliots in PvP/PvE constantly yet wondering what will the punishment be if they keep at it aka removal of the skills or major nerf/patch ?
Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
Post edited by drakeos99 on

Comments

• Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    we have to wait 23th, to see if something will happen otherwise have to wait moths to see a fix for it... it's nothing new.
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    When developers release material in such a sorry state as this how can you fault people for simply using it as it exists? I agree that in premades there is no excuse for using such broken powers. However, by all accounts, the t2 dungeons are barely possible without them (BIS + perfect party comp required).

What I'm saying is that powers/feats/features like this should never be released like this, there is no excuse for this and banning anybody for using it would be idiotic and hypocritical to the extreme.

How about we worry less about whose getting banned (nobody lol) for what and worry more about whether this stuff is gonna get dealt with or not?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Still PvPers (DC/HR and also CW's) getting away with this in PvP and kinda pisses me off (havent won ANY match since Mod 6 at 70) due to these friggin explioters :( yet seen so many abusing it constently ....
  • Options
    flupperyfluppery Member Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dealt with? Hah. That will create a whole new set of problems. They should have tested longer before releasing these changes. It's better to just quit this free <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and pay for World of Warcaft.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    IDC mate there others out there having SAME problem i cant score single win to get myself pvp set cause these explioters are ruining the game in pvp >.> yet pve also
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The most problem is DC and HR exploit mostly cuz those guys causing instance laag .
    Special in dungeons T1 and T2 instance are near uplayable cuz of HR solo boss kill exploit.
    DC cause instance laag in WOD on heralds HE.

I think those things need to be fixed ASAP cuz they are really game breaking .
    Not becuz those guys get advantage by using exploit , its becuz other legit players cannot play in tose Brutal Laag cuz of them.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Yep hence why fix DC/HR bugs = Lag is gone from Spire
  • Options
    rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am super concerned that we have received almost NO information about what will be in this 23/04 patch. so its not being tested by the normal means and will be uplaoded too live potentially with more bugs / issues that have not been weeded out. Unless they are now doing a Closed Preview with a few dedicated players who are non-bias. which would be a GOOD thing. if non-bias players with a single class main exist.

the only thing I know of coming is the Determination gain affecting PRE-DR damage. which is definitely HUGE, but there must to be a LOT more than just that coming
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • Options
    crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    There is much cheating going on in this game atm....

I still think the cheaters should be robbed of ad and forced to have the perminent title "I'm a cheat" :)
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I guess on 23rd, there will be actual mod 6 release. What we play now is kind of "open beta".
    And about exploits - most likely they won't be fixed soon.
  • Options
    schweifer1982schweifer1982 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,662 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rversant wrote: »
    I am super concerned that we have received almost NO information about what will be in this 23/04 patch. so its not being tested by the normal means and will be uplaoded too live potentially with more bugs / issues that have not been weeded out. Unless they are now doing a Closed Preview with a few dedicated players who are non-bias. which would be a GOOD thing. if non-bias players with a single class main exist.

the only thing I know of coming is the Determination gain affecting PRE-DR damage. which is definitely HUGE, but there must to be a LOT more than just that coming
    I still not understand why are GWF's happy with this change you cannot build determination from 1-4 mill dmg or 3-400 k hitting archers.

What the point ?
    What is this "GOOD thing" for y?
    So lets say from 300k dmg you will get full bar determination , but can i ask how do you want to build so much hp and i dont even want to talk about boss dmg.
    GWF 3700Ilvl Éjsötét & ProPala 3200Ilvl Menydörgés (main) & Szürkefarkas 2600 ilvl
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    300k damage from single-shoot is just bad design.
    If you are allowed to enter dungeon (e.g. you match specific criteria like GS), no enemy in this dungeon (boss or simple creep) should be able to single-shoot you without any possibility to avoid.
    This is game after all it is supposed to be fun for players not for creeps.
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think anyone who killed the final boss in cragmire should be rewarded with a one week ban to show them Cryptic does care about the game and the players.
  • Options
    gogu79gogu79 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i want 1 jail map with thoose exploiters all in cages
    this will be funny :))
    Dragons? On MY Way !!
  • Options
    glytchsglytchs Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    str8slayer wrote: »
    When developers release material in such a sorry state as this how can you fault people for simply using it as it exists? I agree that in premades there is no excuse for using such broken powers. However, by all accounts, the t2 dungeons are barely possible without them (BIS + perfect party comp required).

What I'm saying is that powers/feats/features like this should never be released like this, there is no excuse for this and banning anybody for using it would be idiotic and hypocritical to the extreme.

How about we worry less about whose getting banned (nobody lol) for what and worry more about whether this stuff is gonna get dealt with or not?

Cryptic has the combt log of every exploit. Everyone that knowingly exploits should have thier account rolled back accordingly to when they started to abuse the exploit. Exploiting makes the GAME no fun. It's a game pple do all you exploiters cheat at real life given the chance? Now let all the exploiters complain and whine as thier accounts are dealt with. I hope cryptic does whats right and then we can move on to getting bugs fixed.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    glytchs wrote: »
    Cryptic has the combt log of every exploit. Everyone that knowingly exploits should have thier account rolled back accordingly to when they started to abuse the exploit. Exploiting makes the GAME no fun. It's a game pple do all you exploiters cheat at real life given the chance? Now let all the exploiters complain and whine as thier accounts are dealt with. I hope cryptic does whats right and then we can move on to getting bugs fixed.

That would work ONLY if it was officially announced as exploit. So far it was not even acknowledged as a bug so IT WORKS AS INTENDED UNTIL PEOPLE WHO CREATE IT SAY OTHERWISE.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    mmm1001 wrote: »
    That would work ONLY if it was officially announced as exploit. So far it was not even acknowledged as a bug so IT WORKS AS INTENDED UNTIL PEOPLE WHO CREATE IT SAY OTHERWISE.

That the problem cause they wont come forward and announce they just hide it until the damage been done way to much to be fixed and Forces EVERYONE to roll back to the start of it (aka everyone earned their t1/t2 gear and seals will be gone and their hard work poofed into thin air)
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mmm1001 wrote: »

I love ppl like u, either u r just lying right in face and playing stupid, or belive in it, which is even worse, since it means u would probably never even pass turing test. :D

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• Options
    b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    drakeos99 wrote: »
    Yep hence why fix DC/HR bugs = Lag is gone from Spire

hmm.. what is the DC bug that causes lag? I didn't realize the DC class had issues =/
  • Options
    ogariousogarious Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    glytchs wrote: »

The problem with that though is that means they would have to do the research and legwork to make that happen. They have neither the manpower or the drive to do what your asking. They SHOULD do something, but they probably wont because....

1) Alot of the people abusing what's going on right now have paid real money into the game. And there is a possibility that they'll pay even more real money into the game in the future. And Cryptic isnt going to bite the hand that's feeding it, even if that hand is also taking a baseball bat and smashing it in the head.

2) They're barely able to keep up with things as they are now. We've recently seen a shakeup in staff. Which means that people pulling the purse strings on the financial backing side of Cryptic are not happy either. Which they shouldnt be. So the developers have to focus on trying to fix the problems just so they can keep their jobs (Speculation, I know. But I've spent enough time around game developers that I know how things work on that side of the coin. It's a brutal and demanding job.)
  • Options
    kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited April 2015
    We are currently dealing with bugs - not exploits.

Put on gear piece A, use skill B ---> BANG, profit. No secret third party programs or client hacking required. No one is getting punished for wearing armor and using skills.
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I experienced this for the first time, last night. I watched as my full burning set team members were decimated by toons with blues who were in a premade GG run and admitting to the exploitation.

I have never, lost 10 GG's in row. Which is something that happened yesterday.

In fact drakeos you were the first one to point it out by calling them on it during our match.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    drkbodhi wrote: »
    I experienced this for the first time, last night. I watched as my full burning set team members were decimated by by toons with blues who were in a premade GG run and admitting to the exploitation.

I have never, lost 10 GG's in row. Which is something that happened yesterday.

In fact drakeos you were the first one to point it out by calling them on it during our match.

-nod- Yep i was there lol hence they told me to stop QQ when they were infact abusing it
  • Options
    tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Welcome to Bugwinter Glitchline!!!! BTW all those bugs and glitch were found and reported on the preview server, but for some reason they staff decide to dont fix them before going to live server.
  • Options
    quaranaxquaranax Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They are all bugs and need fixed.

You cannot blame a DC for using what would arguably be the best new DC skill anyway, and finding it does what was advertised, but repeatedly.

Don't blame the players, blame the game company for putting out content repeatedly in a broken state. This weekends code fiasco is a prime example.

• Options
    generaldiomedesgeneraldiomedes Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hah, if they ban the exploiters, there will be nobody left playing the game.
  • Options
    drkbodhidrkbodhi Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,378 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Here is the issue... unless we report it as a bug, it will not get fixed. An exploitation is in fact a bug. There is an error in the coding which allows them to take advantage of the game.

I do not know if they will ever feel the sting of their abuse. But, I was talking with my guild's leaders and there are about 5 or 6 exploits that are constantly being used.

I will admit, some of my guild members and I, attempted to use the DC exploit in MC. The lag was SOOOO bad that we could not get to the castle.
    ez0sf4K.png
    Atwil "At" - Tiefling TR / Saardush - Black Dragonborn GWF / White - Tiefling OP
    Leadership Council of Civil Anarchy
    SYNERGY Alliance
  • Options
    asterotgasterotg Member Posts: 1,742 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    We are currently dealing with bugs - not exploits.

Put on gear piece A, use skill B ---> BANG, profit. No secret third party programs or client hacking required. No one is getting punished for wearing armor and using skills.

This. Otherwise EVERY SINGLE CLASS would have to get deleted, period. There are and there have been many skills, sets, enchants etc. not working as intended.

I am so happy, that there are PLAYERS who tell other players, that they will get banned for using 'bugs/ exploits' while cryptic does not give a statement.

So what is a bannable offense in your opinion? Using feytouched enchant? LM set? Spell twisting? Terror enchant? What is just strong, what is OP and what has to result in a ban, in your opinion.

BTW in MOD 5 preview was a DEV post, saying, that faithful heal is NOT working as intended. See the difference? DEV>player, statement>claim. Guess how many faithful DCs got banned for their spec? Not one. Guess how many players will get banned bc you decide, that they exploit.
    Chars: CW, DC, GF, GWF, HR and TR.
  • Options
    gleichgewichtnwgleichgewichtnw Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 147 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok, bugged skills is one thing. The DC have this bug. And the HR had a similar bug for one of his skills bevore, to kill bosses solo. I remember it on VT when it was fresh out.

The other thing are bugged bosses. Die or stand on a special place and thats it. Reminds me on the old ToS Days where you couldnt find a random grp that wants to kill her legit.

Why dont you fix it. Legit guilds and players dont use this and cant make the hard content. The Devs then say "Oh, but our content is not too hard. See, other players dont have any problems in these dungeons."

Yes, but these other players use exploits/bugs. Most of them.
This discussion has been closed.