test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

End Game Difficulty is insane! (also: Where did all the GFs go?!)

124»

Comments

• Options
    sjk2603sjk2603 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So..my first post..and just putting my two cents worth in...Pre mod 6...25k gwf...Able to stay alive and contribute to a dungeon party...Rarely out of the top 2 DPS places.

Mod 6 comes along...2.95k til....Cant stay upright long enough to feel useful...and im getting kicked from 2k TIL T2's for being too weak..WTF

Im not a **** to this game having been playing for about 2 years..and contributing thousands of euros to refine, upgrade etc.
    I really do feel let down. I know that we wanted harder content and im fine with the general level 70 PvE content in all areas....But the dungeons are a different matter. Need to run dungeons to get gear...but need the gear to run dungeons...catch 22

Every now and then i happen to get a party that completes Elol...but thats all ive managed to do so far. I really hope the devs can do something about the dungeons. As a guild leader i have had 10 people from my guild express thier feelings about the new mod and then leave the game altogether. I might even do that myself, although im waiting to see what happens in the future once all the furore has settled down.
  • Options
    sharky445sharky445 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yup yup. This is just the tip of the iceburg. neverwinter is now officialy the TITANIC!
  • Options
    umcjdkingumcjdking Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Most are not playing their GF because being one shot through shield or when trying to use an encounter becomes less and less fun every time.
  • Options
    diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    crixus8000 wrote: »
    It doesn't have to be all or nothing, you do undertsand that right ? Why would it be so hard to have some hard dungeons and then some easier ones ?

It's just a fact that some players aren't as good as others, for whatever reason if it's they haven't got the skill or time to play. Dungeons should have a veriety.

There are easy dungeons currently:

458626Sanstitre.png

Why do people keep asking for something that already exists? Aren't they visible enough at the top of the list?
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »

458626Sanstitre.png

Why do people keep asking for something that already exists? Aren't they visible enough at the top of the list?

...ever tried those?

There you're "downleveled" to the lowest number there - but ofc your gear isn't. So that's really way too easy... ...also there's Level 20-40 rewards :^/

What might make some sense: Reduce the current Dungeons a notch while keeping the rewards as they are and keep calling them "Epic" - and add a new "Legendary" or whatnot level where the difficulty stays at the level we have now - with two to three times the number of Seals to drop. That way everybody could be happy...
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    myowmyow wrote: »
    Mod 6 is the biggest content change to date. Give it a few weeks or so. Attitudes will change as people adjust to new game mechanics.

There will likely be some changes made by the devs as well.

Keep calm and carry on! :)

Adjust to one shots with blocking as the only means of defense, right....

Guess we could leave the party to evade death.
  • Options
    arandompandaarandompanda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I posted more about this on the mmorpg.com neverwinter forums. I've been playing this game daily since the first day it was available. I do know the differences between all 3 feat trees. It doesn't invalidate what I said about Virt tree having slightly more dps capability than Faithful. Faithful is the go-to tree for the best shot of self-survivability (others too ofcourse) at the cost of lowest dps of the 3.
  • Options
    discoricediscorice Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'd just like to say for the record, I love my dps cleric. I wanted another dps character, rolled a righteous cleric, and I'm glad I did. Dem spikes! The fact that it bothers people who like telling others how to play is just icing on the cake, really. Clerics that are healers - you do great things and you've saved my bacon plenty of times. I don't enjoy playing healers so I definitely appreciate those who do. That is your role, mine is using the power of the gods to annihilate enemies down to their last atom. You don't have to like it, but you can't do anything about it, so let it go before you give yourselves ulcers.
    Fear Of A Disco Planet
  • Options
    arandompandaarandompanda Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I re-respec'd to Righteous again once I got the blue Elemental chestplate. Not sure though if I am going to continue playing. A lot depends on the next few days. If it's still as unfun as the past few days have been I am thinking of moving on to another game. Skyforge is looking pretty good from what I've seen so far.
  • Options
    slintashslintash Member Posts: 172 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »

458626Sanstitre.png

That's a poor attempt at a joke right?

- They give no real rewards.
    - Are far too easy even at the lowest level.
    - Don't teach people anything about their class or party composition (3 man dungeons)

The gap between a Leveling, keyword, dungeon and a T1 dungeon is pretty massive. Tell me the last time you've seen anyone ask for help in one of those leveling dungeons. Or worse yet, failed a run. Anyone even die in them?
  • Options
    fenchimpfenchimp Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey guys... World of Warcraft is free. Let's all go there.