test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lag Forged Recruitment - All PvE Content Cleared

pandynupandynu Member Posts: 45
I should like to change the title of this to specify we have cleared all PvE content except what has to be unlocked via the campaign :) Our guild is currently focusing on clearing Shores of Tuern and continuing to clear Epic DV and CN for players who need gear.

Please note, as a result of the high visibility of our guild, recruitment into Lag Forged is currently closed for all classes except GF. Exceptions can and will be made for exceptional players. I will continue to monitor this thread and will not turn anyone who contacts me directly in game or via Xbox party. We are here to have fun, as I assume you and everyone else here intends to do.

Lag Forged Recruitment

Lag Forged is a semi-hard core PvE focused guild. We are seeking active players who proactively research and otherwise understand the mechanics of their class. Our intention is to remain the top guild in the guild and recruit and retain players who share a similar mentality.

We clear Castle Never[ daily, multiply times throughout/B]. Recently, we were acknowledged by Perfect World as being the world first clear of Castle Never for the Xbox platform. We hope to get more groups and rotate players into full-clear Castle Never runs as possible. Our main focus now will be to clear campaign content in order to obtain artifact weapons.

Lag Forged currently consists of approximately 60 players; the player base is predominantly North American with some players from Western Europe and an Australian--who happens to be the Guild Master (aka Team Leader). Most of us come from PC-based gaming, with extensive MMORPG experience. We strive to be the best players and best guild in the game.

Rules and Considerations

-We require guildies to have and use a mic while grouped for dungeons with fellow guildmates.
-We have an 18+ age restriction and expect our members to behave in a mature, sensible, and respectful manner.
-We have a level 60 restriction and are currently only recruiting exceptional players.
-We are an English-speaking guild.
-Our activity peaks during evenings/afternoons on weekdays (EST) but members are always on throughout the day. We do not currently have scheduled dungeon runs. We have high activity throughout weekends.
-We are fairly laid back and easy going. Even when we are not grouped in game, we often have party chat going. Jokes are made and an occasional f* bomb or 20 is dropped, but everything is in good spirit.
-We sometimes have groups that will complete dailies and weeklies together, do pvp, and kill open-world dragons. Overall, we are helpful--as long as your expectations are reasonable :)

Application Format and Details
Please copy the format below and post if interested in joining.

Character Name:
Class:
Level:
Gear Score:
Campaign Progress:
Time Zone:
Neverwinter Experience: (i.e. played PC, cleared all T1/T2, etc...)
Other Gaming Experience:
Gamertag:
(note: you may elect not to include your gamertag as it will be available for public display should you choose to do so.)

Recruitment needs:
Guardian Fighter: High
Hunter Ranger: Medium
Trickster Rogue: Low
Devoted Cleric: Low
Great Weapon Fighter: Low
Control Wizard: Low
Scourge Warlock: Low

You may contact me in game at Pandynu or Panda@Xx Aped You xX with any questions or send me a PM to my inbox via this forum.
Post edited by pandynu on

Comments

• Options
    alexandercrewsalexandercrews Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name:alexandercrews
    Class: cleric
    Level: 60
    Gear Score:9.576
    Time Zone:eastern
    Neverwinter Experience: cleared all t1 and t2 other the dread
    Other Gaming Experience: wow swtor tibia xbox
    Gamertag: Alexandercrews
  • Options
    depthsofwrathdepthsofwrath Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Wrath
    Class: GWF
    Level:60
    Gear Score: 11,200
    Time Zone:Eastern
    Neverwinter Experience:Full cleared T1 and the first 3 T2 dungeons with pugs
    Other Gaming Experience: Server first raiding guild in WoW from late BC through mid Cataclysm, US skytower first 20 floors in Aura Kingdom, rank 9 in warframe all endgame content released to date completed, and raided in destiny for a bit too.
    Gamertag: Red X8
  • Options
    grantisimo1grantisimo1 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Grant
    Class: Cleric
    Gear Score: 10.5, full t2
    Time Zone: west coast -8
    Neverwinter Experience: played PC, cleared all but castle never boss when the game first released. Done all but never and vault on xbox so far
    Other Gaming Experience: tons of MMO experience as well as gaming in general, only play competitively
    Gamertag: Im Grantisimo
  • Options
    godsangeldeathgodsangeldeath Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name:usnsbaby
    Class:Great Weapon Fighter
    Gear Score:12500 to 13000
    Time Zone:EST
    Neverwinter Experience: cleared most t2 but groups are hard to find
    Other Gaming Experience:wow for a long time prime world xbox for 10 years
    Gamertag:usnsbaby
  • Options
    honorpkhonorpk Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name:Xzyled
    Class:Scourge Warlock
    Gear Score:9,910
    Time Zone:PMT
    Neverwinter Experience: All Regular dungeons, Some T1. Cant find good teams.
    Other Gaming Experience:RS,WoW,Diablo1,2,3
    Gamertag:XzyledDIE
  • Options
    elespiridoelespirido Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name:Avelyn
    Class:Cleric
    Gear Score:11.3k. Lesser plaguefire. Lesser soulstone, stone of allure
    Time Zone:EST
    Neverwinter Experience: All Regular and epic but dread vault and Cn. On pc all dungeons cleared
    Other Gaming Experience:WoW,Diablo3, DAOC, Asherons call, Neverwinter PC
    Gamertag:Chatham wargod
  • Options
    xxxsnipexxxxxxsnipexxx Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name:Steeno
    Class:Great Weapon Fighter
    Gear Score:9.8k
    Time Zone:GMT (UK)
    Neverwinter Experience: Played for a few months on PC then fell away due to personal commitments. Done all regular on xbox and found it useless doing epic with random party's.
    Other Gaming Experience: Played MMORPG's since EQ, played Lineage 2, FFXI, EQ2, Tera, Archeage, ESO, RaiderZ, GW, GW2, in all honesty, pretty much played everything except WoW (*SHOCK*)
    Gamertag: <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> snipe <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • Options
    pwncakes83pwncakes83 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Crosis
    Class: GF
    Gear Score: 15,640
    Time Zone: Central
    Neverwinter Experience: cleared all T2 3/4CN
    Other Gaming Experience: Guild Leader of Nerfed World first achievements in (Swtor,Rift) 15yrs of competitive gaming experience. Can go on if needed in party chat.
    Gamertag: Robthebrewer
  • Options
    thugnasty1thugnasty1 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: APOLLO/Erik
    Class: DC/SW
    Level: 60/60
    Gear Score:(DC 10750) SW/9500 or something don't play often now i made a dc.
    Time Zone: eastern
    Neverwinter Experience: all T1/T2 except dread and spell can never get a good group lol.
    Other Gaming Experience:
    Gamertag: P0ppin skulls
  • Options
    shaddysideshaddyside Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Push, best guild ingame.
    Thor
  • Options
    tonyduhtigertonyduhtiger Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Tony the Timber
    Class: Great Weapon Fighter
    Gear Score: 11,100
    Time Zone: Eastern
    Neverwinter Experience: Cleared all T1 and a couple of T2 with PUGs
    Other Gaming Experience: Runescape back in 2007 and a lot of raiding experience on Destiny
    Gamertag: Tony the Timber
  • Options
    crazywhiteguy31crazywhiteguy31 Member Posts: 7
    edited April 2015
    Character Name:CrazySquiggle
    Class:Guardian Fighter
    Gear Score:14194
    Time Zone:CST
    Neverwinter Experience: cleared everything except final boss of CN on XBOX (cleared everything on PC several times)
    Other Gaming Experience:over a year of neverwinter on the PC and played several other mmorpgs and mmortss
    Gamertag:Crazywhiteguy99
  • Options
    emmure8004emmure8004 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Emmure
    Class: Divine Cleric
    Gear Score: 12,598
    Time Zone: GMT +1
    Neverwinter Experience: Played PC up till lvl 30, Cleared all T1 and T2 on XBOX, CN up till Dracolich (~75% wipe)
    Other Gaming Experience: On MMO's my main class was always the healers, previous experience includes
    4.5 years World of Warcraft (main class Priest)
    1 year Warhammer Online (main class Zealot)
    1 year Aion (Cleric)
    Played some other MMO's, but never that hard to really get involved in the endgame content
    Gamertag: Emmure 8004

Note: I'm currently the dedicated healer in CrazySquiggle aka Crazywhiteguy99 crew and I'm Twitch streaming quite a bit, and even more since I started playing Neverwinter. Just a heads up, because I like the thrill of having people watch me play, but for some in the group that might sometimes be disturbing, knowing that there is 10-30 people watching them play.
    Emmure - lvl 70 Cleric - 3.7k IL
    Bring Me The Horizon - lvl 70 Rogue - 2.5k IL

[The Legendary Outlaws]
  • Options
    unleashevoxunleashevox Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Emma Hayven
    Class: Control Wizard - Storm-spell Mage
    Level: 36
    Gear Score: 3452
    Time Zone: -7 GMT
    Never winter Experience: newbie
    Other Gaming Experience: Rune scape (Merchant), Last Chaos, Defiance, War-frame. Xbox Original, 360 and ONE
    Gamer-tag: Unleash Evox

Note: typically online between 12am - 4pm.
  • Options
    namebrandnamebrand Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Epitaph
    Class: CW - stormspell
    Gear Score: 8900 atm
    Time Zone: CST
    Neverwinter Experience: Played PC version, cleared all T1's, most T2's, sharandar expan, valindra expan. @13k gs on PC
    Other Gaming Experience: DDO several years, AoC, LoTRo, SGO, some warhammer online, Destiny (xb1)
    Gamertag: SmurfyScrote

Notes: Just looking for a solid group of players I can farm/run with, share strats etc. I mainly play evenings (a brotha's gotta work) as well as days off. I just capped 60 a couple of days ago so my GS is still lacking due to the constant group kicking which is partially why im trying to find a solid guild. Have mic and prefer to use it (is it me or do people in this game not want to talk?). Anyway, your guild sounds like exactly what im looking for so hit me up please. Thanks!
  • Options
    blindliteblindlite Member Posts: 43
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Niaouli
    Class: TR
    Gear Score: 10,041
    Time Zone: PST
    Neverwinter Experience: Cleared all Xbox One T1, and most of Xbox One T2's.
    Other Gaming Experience: 9 Years of WoW from Burning Crusade to current. Aion for 3 years, Rift for 2 years, SWTOR for about a year, Tera for a few months, FF A Realm Reborn for about 4 months,
    Gamertag: msg me on here to get that. Would prefer to keep it hidden.
  • Options
    crinklebcrinkleb Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Crinkleb
    Class: TANK
    Gear Score: 11.3 k
    Time Zone: America
    Neverwinter Experience: All t1 and t2. Been doing Dailies and dragon group since and trying other spec/ build for tank.
    Other Gaming Experience: Neverwinternight, Wow, UO, Runescape, Rift,
    Gamertag: Crinkleb
  • Options
    thatguycythatguycy Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name:Hondo
    Class:GWF
    Gear Score:12,412
    Time Zone:BST
    Neverwinter Experience: Played on PC as a CW. Now running GWF on XB1 have run all T1/T2s
    Other Gaming Experience:Just about every major MMO going on PC the list would be to long. playing as a team isn't a problem for me
    Gamertag:NinjaPimp Cy
  • Options
    xdeathspawnxxdeathspawnx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: DeathSpawn
    Class: CW
    Gear Score: 14,772
    Campaign Progress: 4/5 Assist the Zhentarim
    Time Zone: Central
    Neverwinter Experience: 0 on PC. Cleared all dungeons currently available including Castle Never 3 times.
    Gamertag: NutMcGravy
  • Options
    dossdamaniacdossdamaniac Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name:Kara
    Class: Trickster Rogue
    Gear Score: 11.9k
    Campaign Progress: Minimal but will work on it
    Time Zone:Pacific
    Neverwinter Experience: Played PC version till lvl 60 but started working a lot and never really went back into it.
    Other Gaming Experience: I've been playing video games since I was 7 started on PlayStation then and have played games on every consoles since then . I play World of Warcraft for years and had tons of fun , I played neverwinter for days and had ever more fun , I plan to be playing this for a while and I want to experience all the content hopefully the guild can help me with that if not I understand . Hope to see you in game.
    Gamertag:SUPERMANxMoS
  • Options
    getinthetruckgetinthetruck Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: BigDMoney
    Class: Guardian Fighter
    Gear Score: 10,165
    Campaign Progress: 80% or so
    Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time (US)
    Neverwinter Experience: Cleared T1, working on T2 with pug groups
    Other Gaming Experience: I won't bore you with a list but I basically play everything sports related through MMO's.
    Gamertag: GetInTheTruck

EDIT: Oh and btw I eat meat, drink beer, solicit women, <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>, and horde bacon. I'm extremely laid back, have a weird sense of humor, have a few tightnit guildmates from a different game on their way to 60 that I help, but when I'm on (which is pretty frequently) I like to tear sh*t up! Sooo fair warning, if I'm not your cup of tea I get it :)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Push, only guild running Shores of Tuern (Epic).

Thor
  • Options
    freakypillfreakypill Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Arasys (May namechange soon)
    Class: Trickster Rogue
    Gear Score: 14.2
    Campaign Progress: 3/5 Assist the emerald enclave
    Time Zone: Eastern, usually on between midnight to six-seven am.
    Neverwinter Experience: None on PC. I've cleared all the way up to 3/4 castle never. As I can never find a good group to take down the last boss.
    Other Gaming Experience: I've played multiple mmo's like shaiya, tera, rift, perfect world, battle of the immortals, war of the immortals and quite a few more.
    Gamertag: Freaky Pills
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Niaouli
    Class: TR
    Gear Score: 10,041
    Time Zone: PST
    Neverwinter Experience: Cleared all Xbox One T1's and T2's (Including Dread Vault Solo'd the boss down from 75% myself while everyone else did mob control.)

Campaign Progress: 60%
    Other Gaming Experience: 9 Years of WoW from Burning Crusade to current. Aion for 3 years, Rift for 2 years, SWTOR for about a year, Tera for a few months, FF A Realm Reborn for about 4 months,
    Gamertag: msg me on here to get that. Would prefer to keep it hidden.

2nd Post for the update since Campaign Progress was added to the list of questions. An so that way I'm updated on the list. Plus cleared a bit more content since my application.
  • Options
    reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Recon
    Class: Cleric
    Gear Score: 11k, T1/Ioun Stone/Plaguefire/Soulforge
    Campaign Progress: Just starting Assist the Zhentarim, 80%ish?
    Time Zone: EST -5
    Neverwinter Experience: Cleared T2 except Dread Vaults
    Other Gaming Experience: 16 years of mixed FPS, MMO, RTS and MOBA with hardcore progression raiding and high ranked group PvP experience; willing to elaborate if necessary
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Push, best guild ingame.

Thor
  • Options
    idontcombatlootidontcombatloot Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If you want to waste time trying to snipe other people's CN instances, so your guildies can hop in and kill just the last boss join this guild. ******s love company. Or was it misery loves company? Either way I'm sure you will find both here.
    Kirov - 19.2k Hellbringer Fury Warlock
    Guild Leader of <Critical Severity>
    We are recruiting 15+GS PVE and PVP players
  • Options
    e11ze11z Member Posts: 144 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Character Name: Ellz
    Class: Scourge Warlock
    Gear Score: 9800
    Campaign Progress: 30% (I PvP'd a lot)
    Time Zone: GMT but usually stay up late on weekends.
    Neverwinter Experience: Started on PC Beta (I still have the Kittyapocolypse email) My group were the first Holy Trinity Team to beat Never castle. GF, GWF, Rogue (was me), Cleric and CW. All other teams were using double Cleric due to the Astral Shield bug.
    Other Gaming Experience: 3 years in Aion 2 years in Tera, 1 year in Wildstar Reaching end game content and completing it all (apart from wildstars raids). I've been playing games since i was 3 years old playing Doom on Win 95. I love a good challenge.
    Gamertag:L Ellz L
    The Best PVP Guild on Dragon/Neverwinter: YoloOldSkoolSwagLoveNeverGingersLuvDupStep even if it's just one of us, you might as well just afk.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Doesn't look like they are recruiting anyone cause they never get back to anyone who is applying.