test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance - 4/16 7AM PDT (Pacific)

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer
Hey everyone,
UPDATE: Maintenance has been completed.

Neverwinter on Xbox One will have a scheduled maintenance tomorrow 4/16 at 7AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 1.5 hours.

Patch Notes:

Stability and Performance
· From the Xbox dashboard the game tile will be presented and launch properly from if the console is set to an unsupported language such as Spanish.
· Resolved a client crash that could occur when entering the Epic version of Lair of Lostmauth.
· Resolved a client crash when using specific strings in the chat window.

We'll give updates throughout maintenance on this thread.

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tbtbttbtbt Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey everyone,

Neverwinter on Xbox One will have a scheduled maintenance tomorrow 4/16 at 7AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 1.5 hours.

Patch Notes:

· From the Xbox dashboard the game tile will be presented and launch properly from if the console is set to an unsupported language such as Spanish.
    · Resolved a client crash that could occur when entering the Epic version of Lair of Lostmauth.

How about some updates on the XBOX One with FPS fixes.. FPS is utterly ridiculous.
  • aucgjunkyardaucgjunkyard Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What about release date for Australia?
  • lunaticslave777lunaticslave777 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ....ok....hmm...nothing on the frame rate dilemma?!....its pathetic how the game plays at the moment specially on intense battles, which are very common on endgame...
  • twinstripeuktwinstripeuk Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What about release date for Australia?

That's not down to Cryptic/PWI, that's down to the Australian Classification Board (who haven't given it a certification yet).

I'm pretty sure if they were allowed to officially release it right this second, then they would...
  • ichiro200ichiro200 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    do you have any estimate of when will leave the game in Portuguese?
  • daperkinsdaperkins Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So basiclly they didnt fix any of the major issues...
  • therealdemonkazetherealdemonkaze Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lol so maintenance was delayed to fix nothing?
  • xdeathspawnxxdeathspawnx Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    On the positive side, maybe they can get that orc assault event to work.
  • pentnoirpentnoir Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Is there a regularly scheduled weekly maintenance? So far it is just all over the place. Last time Tuesday, this time Thursday...
  • legend725legend725 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Any word on when we are getting our race reroll token I've been waiting to become a 7 foot dragon born for a week :(
  • gamerinnbrgamerinnbr Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    PLZ, do you have any estimate of when will leave the game in Portuguese BRAZIL???

AS PLAYED The BETA IN PORTUGUESE MORE FINAL VERSION SUPPORTED ERROR???
  • myrkul76myrkul76 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ....ok....hmm...nothing on the frame rate dilemma?!....its pathetic how the game plays at the moment specially on intense battles, which are very common on endgame...

Need to open more Tyrannical Lock boxes for them to fix frame rate.
  • iscariot1026iscariot1026 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    myrkul76 wrote: »
    Need to open more Tyrannical Lock boxes for them to fix frame rate.

I found a temp fix for frame rate issues

1 Uninstall unused apps and games from hard drive. More space means better system performance.

2. Clear system cashe by powering down your Xbox via the button on the console (press and hold till console shuts down) and unplug
    for five minutes

3. Turn on power saving mode. To do this go to settings> power & startup> power options> energy saving.

This may not work for everyone buy it fixed my issues I play a sw using TT doing mass air and have zero frame rate issues
  • judinightjudinight Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey everyone,

Patch Notes:

It would really help if you posted the maintenance announcements on the log in screen of the game on xbox one.
  • hydrosmurf75hydrosmurf75 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes it would be nice!
  • shaver35shaver35 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Two things please.

1. Fix the frame rate issues. ( Probably just turn shadows down quite a bit. Or possibly something like wow did where we can see every persons super shiny AOE. ) I would be willing to bet a paycheck that we are all OK with a little less graphics and more play-ability.

2. For the love of God please hot fix the Minimap. That was just downright mean to now launch Neverwinter Xbox with it.
  • deedlefreddeedlefred Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    judinight wrote: »
    It would really help if you posted the maintenance announcements on the log in screen of the game on xbox one.

This is a very good and very reasonable idea.
  • terrify10terrify10 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey everyone,

Patch Notes:

You have game breaking frame rates that hinders players performance on dread vault and just all around disappointment and you spent a week doing basically nothing for these 3 little dumb things that have never happened to me or prob plenty others, terrible Devs why wouldn't framerates be first?!?! Give us the option to lower specs like pc disable shadows etc cause this is just getting annoying af.... At 5 frames in some spots in dread vault is terrible... U basically took the week off haha. Get it together or this game is gonna crash n burn
  • duke403duke403 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What about tarmalune trade house not being abld to set loot preferences to epics or certain levels. Can only search by name. Really brutal for people selling certain wares.
    edited April 2015
    update ready! Go get your 573mgb not to big.
    Shards not ready though.
  • reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Shards not ready though.

My installation keeps randomly pausing every 8% or so. Gotta love it!
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
  • nickisisnickisis Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    pentnoir wrote: »
    Is there a regularly scheduled weekly maintenance? So far it is just all over the place. Last time Tuesday, this time Thursday...

So twice is all over the place?
  • doctorchidoctorchi Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you for your hard work Devs!

People just like to cry. Sure frame rate isn't great, but I know it's being looked at and the game is not unplayable. It make complete sense objectively that Not being able to launch the game, or Crash to Desktops SHOULD be higher priority than frame drops, etc.
    I'm sure if the whiners had those issues they'd be upset if you fixed the frames instead. You can't win with those people.

I personally love the game, and besides some admittedly annoying frame drops or outright pauses I've not had any major issues. Certainly not enough to raise pitchforks over. Heck, the fact your game even worked on launch day puts you heads and shoulders above most other publishers over the past TWO years, haha.
  • endlesshallsendlesshalls Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Shards not ready though.

Yeah. Not working for me yet
    edited April 2015
    unable to find security token?
  • reallyreconreallyrecon Member Posts: 170 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Race reroll tokens are now available for purchase from the Zen store, so I'm assuming this means they've been fixed? If so, where's the one I was promised?
    Recon - 60 Cleric
    Gamertag: ReallyRecon
  • djseraphimdjseraphim Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    doctorchi wrote: »
    Thank you for your hard work Devs!

People just like to cry. Sure frame rate isn't great, but I know it's being looked at and the game is not unplayable. It make complete sense objectively that Not being able to launch the game, or Crash to Desktops SHOULD be higher priority than frame drops, etc.
    I'm sure if the whiners had those issues they'd be upset if you fixed the frames instead. You can't win with those people.

I personally love the game, and besides some admittedly annoying frame drops or outright pauses I've not had any major issues. Certainly not enough to raise pitchforks over. Heck, the fact your game even worked on launch day puts you heads and shoulders above most other publishers over the past TWO years, haha.

This!!! For an MMO the launch so far has been relatively painless. improvements can be made sure but they'll come in time no doubt.
  • walker187walker187 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    how long till it's back up
    this is a grate game
  • jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Race reroll tokens are now available for purchase from the Zen store, so I'm assuming this means they've been fixed? If so, where's the one I was promised?

My only pet peeve at the time is this. Rest of it is a great job on the Devs. I hope this gets worked out
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!
  • ichiro200ichiro200 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    still did not understand what came again in this update
This discussion has been closed.