test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So Mod 6 Created a new monster...

lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
How am I ever going to get the elemental seals I need for buying the new set if I get constantly kicked out of dungeons and skirmishes for low HP when I need to get into and complete to get any of the items that gonna give me the much cherished HP which will put me in the "not get kicked for low hp" position ?!?

I get kicked out of an ELOL because of low HP (30ish) K. But I know the **** dungeon and can dodge the damage just fine, kite the scorpion in ELOL etc. (save for times of uber lag spikes)

I get into ELOL...get kicked....get into ESOT get kicked...get into ELOL get kicked.
Next one I get into, fortunately not kicked, we finish it and...I do 33m damage, we clear it just fine.
I fortunately stumbled into a team who asked me If I had any experience in ELOL and showed some faith.
But it was one in a dozen of queues.

This means that dungeons are doable dishing out a ton of dmg yet with a low 30k hp rating.

The number of people I see sacrifice combat stats (dmg dealers) to build sheer HP is staggering.
Dmg classes need to build dmg no matter what. Leave the HP for tanks and Paladins, who if they do their job
a 30k HP CW TR or SW can do his job too, provide tons of dmg from the backline, uscathed.

I see people with full legendary gear and P. Vorpals, do less damage than what I do with my blue elemental main and off.

Still...I get kicked as soon as I enter dungeons or Epic Shores Of Bungee Jumping

Getting kicked at 4 out of 5 queues I get a team in, apart from making the game frustrating, it is gonna give me the seals for/or the new gear like....next year ?!

Are you guys at Cryptic gonna do anything about this paradox ?
Post edited by lowendus on

Comments

• Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How about - don't pug? Get a good guild and get a trustworthy team that WON'T kick you. Easy enough.
  • Options
    lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How about I'm in a guild, and most people just gave up as soon as they saw what happened with the new mod :(
    We used to spam esots and elols every day
    There's practically 2 people left, me and another Guild leader, plus the founder who tried the new mod as soon as it hit
    and haven't seen him online since, I don't even know if he'll ever come back.

That's another problem.

Everybody just stopped playing as soon as they checked the changes...and that's another issue Cryptic should address, some of the stuff they introduced made the game less enjoyable to a lot of people, especially a lot of players who liked doing stuff solo.

I love the game and I'm still clinging to it hoping they'll rework and balance things out.
  • Options
    nem3zissnem3ziss Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    /channel_join NW_Legit_Community <--- this is your solution.
  • Options
    generaldiomedesgeneraldiomedes Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Low 30ish? I've got 50K just from blue/green equipment obtained from the elemental quest areas. Time to upgrade, methinks.
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    nem3ziss wrote: »

Yes - this IS the solution!
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    praxismirrorspraxismirrors Member Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lowendus wrote: »
    How about I'm in a guild, and most people just gave up as soon as they saw what happened with the new mod :(
    We used to spam esots and elols every day
    There's practically 2 people left, me and another Guild leader, plus the founder who tried the new mod as soon as it hit
    and haven't seen him online since, I don't even know if he'll ever come back.

That's another problem.

Everybody just stopped playing as soon as they checked the changes...and that's another issue Cryptic should address, some of the stuff they introduced made the game less enjoyable to a lot of people, especially a lot of players who liked doing stuff solo.

I love the game and I'm still clinging to it hoping they'll rework and balance things out.

That's your problem right there, your guild is DEAD. You need to move on to a new guild that has active members that actually want to run dungeons as a guild. Check out the guild recruitment forums here; there are several good guilds there that have several active members and are looking for more. I won't mention any specific guilds here, but if you want some recommendations feel free to pm me and I'll give you a few guilds that you might want to look into joining.
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sometimes people just kick because they want a certain class or waiting for a friend/guildy. Sometimes people are ******** and say bad things about your gear when you ask them simple question - "Why?" :P I say, go for a guild or LFG, you surely should have no problem finding a party if you're that good you're stating in your thread.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Also, just get over your level 60 set. Grab some level 70 blues or the Eternal set from the ToD vendor. 30k HP is terrible for a level 70 character now. It's like walking into a T2 at 60 with 10k HP :eek:

I know you CAN do it with super low hit points, but I think you'll be better served to just upgrade your existing gear now.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    instynctiveinstynctive Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,885 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    There are plenty of great guilds out there, not just the one posted here.
    header.png
    "...I grab my wiener and charge!" - ironzerg79
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ...with those arbitrarily astronomic GS demands it had been easier: You knew beforehand that this isn't the party for you.

Now they kick you after having all the wait and instance launch thing, so that you can rejoin the queue. What a miracle this didn't work out. But the label has been changed... ...how could that possibly not work?
  • Options
    bitterratbitterrat Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rinat114 wrote: »
    How about - don't pug? Get a good guild and get a trustworthy team that WON'T kick you. Easy enough.

How about making the game balanced so people can mix with different people and make new friends... You know, the community aspect of it..

But that is too hard for the developers to do, far easy to think of ways of <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> people so they spend money on the game.
  • Options
    mjytreszmjytresz Member Posts: 500 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    That's a lot better than being a 2.1k iLvl SW with 84k HP.
    And being kicked, just for being a SW.

Not sure what's worse...
    Broken mechanics, broken class designs, lack of actual content, and over zealous, bronze-age moderation?

Go Cryptic!
    PS - I quit.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    nem3ziss wrote: »

Just a note on the Legit channel - it was made private about a month ago, so you'll need to go to www.nwlegitcommunity.shivtr.com, sign up there, then apply to the channel. Everyone is welcome, of course!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums