Install Arc
Options

Elemental Evil Preview Patch Notes NW.45.20150317a.6

2»

Comments

• Options
    c1k4ml3kc3c1k4ml3kc3 Member Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Most of rank 4 powers are seemingly broken --- ___ --- with steal time on rank 4 occasionally hitting only 5.000 damage total for seven mobs.
    True Neutral
    Left the Game due to heavy Damage Control & Missing Spanish Language
  • Options
    krondhorkrondhor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Apparently Seal of triumph rewards for complete PVP quests are missing as well, how are we supposed to buy the new PVP armor without them?
    GRAVITY X GAME
  • Options
    djangowhitedjangowhite Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Feedback:Switch back to old lifesteal the game is no longer fun period. Why fix what's not broken?
  • Options
    kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited April 2015
    Feedback: Some of these damage spikes are just bs and make no sense at all, especially not vs a Paladin with a ton of defense. That hit from a random elite mob went straight through all my defenses, with Absolution and Exemplar of Light up and several extra buffs, plus I'm defense specced.

Paragon Path: Protection
    Feats: Bulwark
    47.7% Damage Resistance (unbuffed)
    92k hp (yes this is not great yet, but even with 50k more I could not have survived that hit)

kW3gLPn.jpg
  • Options
    kiriko96kiriko96 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    when will be fixed the gwf feets specializacion in armour and aegis of sentinel that give not bonus now?
This discussion has been closed.