test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Authentication Servers Down for Zen

stormragingstormraging Member Posts: 6 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
I am not reporting purchase issues so I don't need a ticket. I am reporting AUTHENTICATION ERRORS for the zen marketplace.

I didn't purchase zen but many others have and didn't get it. The authentication servers are DOWN IN GAME if you go to purchase zen at the bottom of the screen it says authentication failed. Microsoft WILL let you buy zen but it doesn't get credited to your account since the servers are down.
Post edited by stormraging on

Comments

• Options
    giantsirslayergiantsirslayer Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yes i order a lot of zen and i didnt get any. i hope i get a refund or the zen i order.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Well met,

I've just been made aware that Support is aware and that the development team has also been made aware of this, and are working on a resolution of the current issue in Neverwinter for the Xbox One that is causing players to not receive purchased ZEN. Alas, I do no have any updates on a resolve for this issue.

Do keep in mind that when such issues deal with Zen, In Game Currency, or Real Money Transactions, one should always contact Support and file a Support Ticket (web site) or GM Help Request (in game) immediately and be as detailed as possible about times, figures, and what occurred.

Here is a great link for future use, as they placed a notice there about this. Keep in mind, this link is for the North American Region. One in another region should be using a localized site, chosen by the Language drop down the top right. When on that link, be sure to choose your appropriate region before filing out the form: Submit a Ticket.

If you have to change your region, here are the steps to get back to the web form: Click Games, Neverwinter (XBOX), then on the bottom Support Center, then lastly click to Submit a Ticket. Always remember to choose Neverwinter (XBOX) if you're playing on the XBOX. There's two Neverwinter products, the other is for PC Support.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • Options
    geobmzgeobmz Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I called Microsoft after not getting the Zen I had purchased.. and had explained everything to them..

It is a known issue, which the took my info. and passed along up the chain.... they've been told to add everyone who calls to the list (or something to this effect) so that they know it is not just one or two..etc.. people...
  • Options
    stormragingstormraging Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the reply Zebular. I did put in a ticket saying it was broken but since I didn't actually buy any Zen, I don't have the same issue. That's why i came here to report the authentication issue. Good to know they are working on it.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Please use the following thread from now on for details and updates on this issue:
    Xbox Login and Zen Purchase Issues - 4/12

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.