test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

1800 Seal of the Protector

hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
edited April 2015 in PvE Discussion
Yo!

Does anyone know a fast way of getting the Seal of the Protector?
ToS 1st boss gives just 2 and you need about 10min to do 1 run furthermore we need 1800 for the bis equip (armor set)!

The amount of time we need is so huge. Lets say we need 10min for 2 seals then it would be already (10min * 900=) 9000 minutes of playtime. 9000min/60 = 150 hours -> 6.25 days of playtime (without time looking for groups, wipes, fails etc.!)

I can understand that BiS equip shouldnt get easily but this is insane in my opinion.

Feel free to tell your thoughts about it or a way of getting the Seals faster.
Nero - Palacetamol - Essence of Aggression
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wow i didnt realize it was so bad. im so glad i pvp a lot at moments like this.
  • lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Putting the amounts needed aside, what makes you believe that you should achieve BIS equipment fast?
    Its a long term goal, what will you do once you'll have it? Complain about lack of gear to get?
  • silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Its not long term..

Name me one mod other then mod 2, where they didnt replace BiS with other BiS.. the fallacy that anything in this game is long term is ludicrous.

Now.. T2 equipment was clearly superior for group pve play on many classes, but for pvp that hasnt been the case in quite awhile (profound (or split depending on classes) then BI, now the burning sets.

Weapons.. t2, ancient, then either then either fabled or dread , then artifact, replaced by artifact

There is zero long term in this game, and they need to relent a little to allow alt play as well.
  • hastati96hastati96 Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I like the idea of long term stuff but 2 seals are not enough. If they would give us at least 4 or 5 seals each boss would it be a more realistic goal. In the case that the last bosses in tos etc. are pretty tough, maybe even invincible we have to farm the bosses that give 2 seals :/
  • rawlor9krawlor9k Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    How many seals does the daily bonus give you?
    edited April 2015
    rawlor9k wrote: »

0 because you cant finish the dungeons atm - I havent met a group that finished one of them yet
  • koalazebraiikoalazebraii Member Posts: 108 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    hastati96 wrote: »
    0 because you cant finish the dungeons atm - I havent met a group that finished one of them yet

you need to meet people outside your friendlist
    edited April 2015

haha you are funny. Of course you can show me some.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015

If that's the case, would you mind terribly sharing how many seals you get from the daily reward?
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • wixxgs1chtwixxgs1cht Member Posts: 430 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    rawlor9k wrote: »

Does that seal box drop randomly? I've completed ToS twice today yet received none. Btw - you can get at least the helmet and the chest piece there so it's not THAT much of a chore to get the T2 set.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Should be on first completion but I don't know how you're meant to claim it, only how to check your status if you qualify for one again (the DM guide).
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • ratjamratjam Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    wixxgs1cht wrote: »
    Does that seal box drop randomly? I've completed ToS twice today yet received none. Btw - you can get at least the helmet and the chest piece there so it's not THAT much of a chore to get the T2 set.
    Can u please carry me next time you do tos (im not that bad I swear) :p
  • grabmooregrabmoore Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited April 2015

I am on his friendlist and I beat ToS and eLoL today.

Whisper me Nero ;)
    @grabmoore

Heroes of Darkness

Retired since 02/15
    My opinions are my own. Please do not judge my friends nor guild for my statements.
  • tasteymelontasteymelon Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is why I PVP. I've gotten a little over 12k glory in less than 24 hours. The only downside about PVP is you almost get nothing for losing, even if you have the most points.