test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Seals of Triumph cannot be obtained in Mod 6

beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Removed from level 60 dailies but not added to level 70?

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?884021-Seal-of-Triumph
Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• booggie2007booggie2007 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    IS there going to be a way to get triumph seals again? Sucks we can't buy the better armor because there is no way to get those seals =(
  • nazghul22nazghul22 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The last hope was that at level 70 there would be a new quest, whose reward would be the Seals.
    But there isn't any.
    ToD = ..........
    Tired of Dailies/Tyranny of Dailies/Timers of Doom/Tricked Or Duped/Tremendously Obnoxious Dailies/Try Otherwise, Devs
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Epic fail.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • torontodavetorontodave Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 992 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    we used to have a 3 page thread about this.
    NW-DSQ39N5SJ - 'To Infinity, and BEYOND!' - Spelljammer Quest. Skyships, Indiana Jones moments
    NW-DC9R4J5EH - 'The Black Pearl' - Spelljammer! Phlo Riders and Space Orcs
    Thanks for all the fish.
  • crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    This is really starting to annoy me....

Why would they add a set in the game and take out the item required to buy the set ?????? Wth

And this seems like a very major bug to me so why has it been so long without a fix ?

Everyone should get 30 free seals just to make up for it.
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    crixus8000 wrote: »
    This is really starting to annoy me....

Why would they add a set in the game and take out the item required to buy the set ?????? Wth

And this seems like a very major bug to me so why has it been so long without a fix ?

Everyone should get 30 free seals just to make up for it.

agree ocmpletly. exept for the fact there cheap greedy <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>
  • crixus8000crixus8000 Member Posts: 1,205 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    ihaveahies wrote: »
    1) It's odd but issues happen (a high amount is unsatisfactory and has been something I heavily criticised many a time in the past)
    2) Cryptic aren't known to be fast fixers. Dragon coins max stack was raised 1 month after mod 4 and people instantly had issues with undiscardable coins.
    3) Expecting free stuff is a little entitled. We've gotten free stuff from others as a nice gesture of good faith and it is good practice, but it should NOT be expected. **** happens, we don't need compensation for every issue, otherwise we'd all be rich by now.

I dont expect it at all because since I have played this game I have gotten nothing free. all other mmos i have played gave away free items and made up for there mistake but not this one.

But anyway the seals are making pvp unbalanced. The set is better than any existing gear so yes I think people should be given some seals to make up for it. But yeah I know that wont happen :)
    Crixus - PVP GF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    yet another important bit overlooked...

*rolls eyes*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • helpimblindinrlhelpimblindinrl Member Posts: 972 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    They should have just given everyone the pvp armour and made it only useable in pvp. People trying to grind it out against people who have it already is pretty ugly. The fresh 70s in their blues have like what 60-70k hp versus guys in pvp gear with 100k+ hp with massive resistances will be pretty nasty.