Install Arc
Options

Bugs & Issues Found

2»

Comments

• Options
    shadodemon009shadodemon009 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    On the "Close to the crown mission, when I approach the boss room, the 2 bosses run through the closed door, so I have to kill them. When I enter the boss room, the guy runs away but no enemies appear...b/c they are already dead...so I cannot complete the quest.
  • Options
    finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    On the "Close to the crown mission, when I approach the boss room, the 2 bosses run through the closed door, so I have to kill them. When I enter the boss room, the guy runs away but no enemies appear...b/c they are already dead...so I cannot complete the quest.

Had this one happen to me as well, luckily when i reentered the mission it worked properly.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I never played the PC version, but ALL my friends tell me that i should be getting astral diamonds from completing dungeons and skirmishes once a day, but it seems to be completely random, not once a day.

the 1st day it was out, i got 1500 astral diamonds from the swam skirmish 2 times in a row. then i came back for my "daily diamonds" on skirmishes the next 2 days and i keep getting nothing but copper and an item.

the first dungeon i did awarded me my diamonds but then i came back the next 2 days, and i haven't gotten any more diamonds.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I get the daily dungeon key from that dwarf and go through a dungeon and it won't let me open the chest at the end. this has happened multiple times. it is a horrible glitch that needs to be fix ASAP. It has happened twice in Cragmire Crypts alone, and that takes 30min-1hr to beat depending on the group u have.
  • Options
    silentchaos11silentchaos11 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    this is a copy/paste.

As a guild leader in game and former raid leader of other MMOs would like to report the following bugs/needs/fixes for game.

1. Group/Raid requires a MA ring and puller status.

2. Guild tools/roster needs to be fixed immediately. We hit guild cap at 500 which was great. But trying to sort through, officers, recruits, members, whos online whos offline needs to be fixed immediatly. As well its way to easy to remove people from guild by mistake, make it a option to double check if someone needs to remove with say by inputing a password. Too many times while inviting have i disbanded a guild member already.
    On fixing the UI a suggestion for this is change the UI of the guild roster so that rank/level/name/class be scrollable downwards instead of a page by page basis, going through 500 members is insane atm to find someone to just promote them or see if there on, the same with checking which officers are on for our members to ask a question.

3. Guild Invite is bugged atm alot of the times, and only way to invite is inzone, inperson. please fix.

4. Requesting the option for a sub guild for alts, inactive members over 1 month and so forth. Or maybe going back to the Guild tool/UI option to tag members as alts.

5. Make zone instances automatically put guild/group members in the same instance. Too many times questing have to wait 2 minutes for a member to rezone just so we can move forward, this shouldnt be, id even for guild to go so far as making a instance for any guild over 250 have preference to be put in same instance as each other. Thats it for now hope this made sense.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    90% of the times i try to do a skirmish or dungeon, it disconnects me then loads me where i WAS not in the area with my group, causing me to have to leave the group and search again due to it not letting u join ur group in the activity. if u aren't going to fix the connection, atleast fix it so u can "goto" ur group members at anytime.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Not sure if it can be categorized as a bug, but is certainly can be categorized as an issue.

Every time I want/have to participate in a dungeon, it takes 30 min+ to find a match. one time i went a good 3hrs without finding a match.
    the servers are OVER CAPACITY, with around half of the players lvl range probably being in 19-31 for Cragmire Crypts. and with it being a quest to do it, there is bound to be 5 people searching for it around every 5min or LESS, so there is NO EXCUSE for me waiting for hours only to lag out when it tries to load, then need to find another match because i can't goto them.
  • Options
    bigmintybigminty Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    What can I do when no group quest can be traced? I was in the respective map for a few of the group quests I even stood in front of the cave/dungeon but nothing could be done.