test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What's the deal with Injuries?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I seem to be getting injuries from combat - last I played, they only came from dying. What's the deal yo?
Post edited by [Deleted User] on

Comments

• ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This is why traps need to instantly kill people.
  • vheeshanevheeshane Member Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah same, I have had "bound" collection of those for nearly the whole trip to 60, now I have gone through all of them and actually have to buy them now.
  • luskantraderluskantrader Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seems they felt people needed a reason to have to spend some of their worthless gold hoards. Now folks are gonna have to spend and stay stocked up on band-aid kits. But I mean really... it's kind of sensible. Almost all of us used to just walk or run through traps ignoring them. If you are an adventurer, and you get hit by a trap, it stands to reason that you would get injured... no?
  • adisonmakadisonmak Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    any Trap you got hit from now cause injuries other than hp. No more running through the trap like a boss. good thing and make sense as well.

I don't know and haven't tried it yet but I hope the kit usage does not have the combat rules so i can use it even during combat mode.
  • kallikendrakallikendra Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I must admit, once I got over my surprise - and the realisation I hadn't actually got any injury kits - I like this. It does make sense that you'd get injured - all that battling/running into traps etc and only hit points going down? Not very realistic. So yes, I think this adds to the game and makes you re-think some of your moves/strategies. I assume that if you get injured enough and don't heal you can die - at least that's what I'd expect anyway.