test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

List of some issues

vedran541vedran541 Member Posts: 199 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
- Most of the quests dosent count when you do the in party. You have to leave party to actually get some of the objectives as "complete"

- DC artifact on mythic lvl has a CD 120s. Should be 60s.

- After winning a PvP game, it shows as "Lost" in Match History.

- Inspecting people dosent work from a "distance" anymore, from friends list, guild etc.

- Linking items of Mythic level appear as Orange instead of light blue.

Most of these issues are minor. But the most important one is not being able to finish quests with your friends. Seeing as this is an MMO. As long as you are in party and handing in quests, "Staying Vigilant" dosent count any tasks as finished. It will stay at 0/16 until you leave party and then hand it. There are other quests similar to it where you cant leave a mine while being in a party because it wont "complete" the task until you leave party
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    nightstalkornightstalkor Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The invoking system is resetting practically continuously. I have PERSONALLY now had a reset at 2100 hours PST Apr 7, noticed a reset after 0000 hours PST on Apr 8, and yet ANOTHER reset at 0200 hours on Apr 8.

For clarity, at midnight and just now the invoke cycle had totally reset to START on all of my toons. So as a result not only am I losing progress in the invoking cycle, which I believe is against the intent of the new system, I have also picked up 2 extra celestial coins.

cheers
  • Options
    imaLebowskiimaLebowski Member, Cryptic Developers Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thank you for the very timely report. We are investigating the problem and will post back to this thread once we come up with a fix.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    reinestormreinestorm Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hi everyone,

I hope I can get some help here.

I stumbled upon this bug when I was just playing my Trickster Rogue like I always do.

- When I logged in, I noticed that the character in the login screen no longer has the weapons showing like it used to. I thought it was just my internet being slow, so I entered the game like I normally do.
    - I started getting in combat, and when I was supposed to "dodge" the attack (the "shift" skill), it does not work and there is a red font that says that I have to equip a weapon.
    - I have tried switching around weapons, requipping, but none of these work.
    - I have tried all my other characters (I have two accounts), my Scourge Warlock under the same account can do the shift ability just fine.
    - I also noticed that during battle, the character only shows one dagger when attacking, instead of the usual two. However, the TR can do the attacks just fine, but cannot shift.

I did a character respec, but this shouldn't have caused this problem.

Any help would be appreciated.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    We have a fix for the Invocation timer getting reset too early.

Regarding your Trickster Rogue, reinestorm, I am forwarding the bug report to our team.

Thank you!
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Regarding your Trickster Rogue, reinestorm, I am forwarding the bug report to our team.

For the team
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?880051-TR-dodging-bug-explanation
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    adamy2004adamy2004 Member Posts: 226 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Another possible bug for a TR is that the stealth reveal was disabled, there was ZERO mention of this in the patch notes, and i do not believe this was intended to be disabled
    Don't waste my time.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Probably not intended, although most of the TR changes from the weekly preview patch notes didn't make it into the news post.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    nickybarlow1nickybarlow1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Why is editing in the foundry not allowed?
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the extra info. We have found the cause of this bug and will be fixing it in a coming update.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    My reply was with regards to the Trickster Rogue blades not allowing dodge ability.

Please create separate forum threads for each issue.
  • Options
    nathyielnathyiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    BUG: Legendary pet.

The Legendary buff (15% stat) only last 15s after invocation then disappear and never refresh.
  • Options
    oldcampaigneroldcampaigner Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I never remember to use stealth anyway.