test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Newbie question about artifacts

greatg1gintheskygreatg1ginthesky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
So, I've had my artifact for a while.. The lantern of Revelation, which adds a bit of crit, and has a power with a cooldown. But it's just occurred to me that I have no idea how to use this power?
I've been going through the whole game not using it, and i literally only just thought about it. I've googled it, and whilst people explain upgrading them, or how to acquire new ones, no-one explains how to use the power it possesses. Any help? Thanks!

EDIT: It seems the word for new people to a game is censored for some bizarre reason, hence the ***'s in my thread title.
Post edited by greatg1ginthesky on

Comments

• bunabunnybunabunny Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So, I've had my artifact for a while.. The lantern of Revelation, which adds a bit of crit, and has a power with a cooldown. But it's just occurred to me that I have no idea how to use this power?
    I've been going through the whole game not using it, and i literally only just thought about it. I've googled it, and whilst people explain upgrading them, or how to acquire new ones, no-one explains how to use the power it possesses. Any help? Thanks!

EDIT: It seems the word for new people to a game is censored for some bizarre reason, hence the ***'s in my thread title.

Dude it's auto eq'd to LB+B

Try using it. :P
  • greatg1gintheskygreatg1ginthesky Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    bunabunny wrote: »
    Dude it's auto eq'd to LB+B

Try using it. :P

Haha. thanks a lot.. I'll try it. :) I wish it would actually tell me somewhere though, it'd make things slightly easier lol.
  • bunabunnybunabunny Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think it actually tells you when you first Equip it. In that little tool tip that pops up.

I can understand if you clicked through the tutorial quest too. So did I. :P Only reason I knew how to use it is because I noticed the tooltip when it popped up. Ahahahahahaha.

Such is the problem of an 'A' button spammer.
  • metheantiherometheantihero Member Posts: 178 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    Well at least you have yours. While playing last night, I was asked by another level 60 how to get his 1STartifact. was shocked that during his speed rush, he totally missed the artifact. Seems he missed the quest and can no longer get it.
    If I should die on some far, far away battlefield
    Know I answered the call
    For a grand principle of freedom to yield.
    My fervent prayer is that death
    May not have been in vain
    Fighting for peace and right for the world to attain
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015

Fixed for you. Use "Newbie," as that is the non-derogatory term we generally allow.