test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

(XBOX) Server Issues, 04/05/2015

zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
Some are still experiencing server issues, which is currently being looked into. We'll update you here but you can also keep an eye on our Twitter Feed.

Safe travels,
Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
[ RoC | ToS | Support ]
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    Your clock is 2 years behind, Zeb ;)

*chuckles madly*

Thanks! That's the 2nd time I've glimpsed an alternate reality timeline in as many days!
  • Options
    invsragequitinvsragequit Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Your twit feed hasn't updated in over 20hours, What are they doing about the connection issues.
    I can't even get into the game (No shards available) but my friends can. What have they screwed up.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Your twit feed hasn't updated in over 20hours, What are they doing about the connection issues.
    I can't even get into the game (No shards available) but my friends can. What have they screwed up.

I'm seeing responses about the issue during that entire time, and even as recent as 3 hours ago. Which it all boils down to them still working on the issues. Try clicking on "Tweets & Replies" instead of viewing the base "Tweets" list.

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    I'm seeing responses about the issue during that entire time, and even as recent as 3 hours ago. Which it all boils down to them still working on the issues. Try clicking on "Tweets & Replies" instead of viewing the base "Tweets" list.

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]

Sorry I missed that. don't like tweeter and don't use.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Still doesn't answer my question/problem.
    And still no response from 3 different tickets.
    Starting to wonder why I bothered to start playing this game if this is what you guys call a live game plus your support sucks.:mad:
  • Options
    docbodendocboden Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    zebular wrote: »
    Some are still experiencing server issues, which is currently being looked into. We'll update you here but you can also keep an eye on our Twitter Feed.

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]

2 tickets an attempt at chat and still no info about an all day outage in several hours. Can we get some clue please?
  • Options
    bigdadytlovebigdadytlove Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This stupid can't even log in, if i do iget kicked be nice if the posted when its going too be fixed.
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Please just give them tine to look, into this issue rushing them. Is just going to make get something else wrong then they will have to bring the game down. Tuesday is the day that they work on this game for the xbox and PC. And that is about 2 hours sometimes a bit longer so. Don't worry they know what there doing. ;)
  • Options
    dacrow111dacrow111 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    @Danny3421 I agree with ya on this. Seeing as how this is in that transition from beta to live im sure its bound to have multiple issues and it just wouldnt really be possible to fix all the necessary issues in like a week :)
    I really cant wait till all the kinks are worked out its going to be awesome! played this game pc, till my pc wouldnt support it and now its on the one :D
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    If they know what they are doing as you say, Why have some of us had no access to shards since Sunday night (BST)???
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If they know what they are doing as you say, Why have some of us had no access to shards since Sunday night (BST)???

If you are having an issue like this on the Xbox One. Can you please make a support ticket into them so that they can, see what is happening to the game. As your still having issues and they look for a fix, as soon as they can :)
  • Options
    ainge1ainge1 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I cannot login.

"Connecting to the account server. Please wait..."
    When I do connect and I get to my character screen...I click A to enter world and it goes to a black screen with the version at the top.

Are others experiencing this also? Any fixes?

I have closed app within xbox and hard reset twice now. No luck.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    danny3421 wrote: »
    If you are having an issue like this on the Xbox One. Can you please make a support ticket into them so that they can, see what is happening to the game. As your still having issues and they look for a fix, as soon as they can :)

Currently have 4 open tickets, No actual response to any yet.
    Very disappointed in how this is all playing out at present.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Leaving this open for users with ongoing issues from the date of this thread's creation. However, please refrain from using it to convey issues that have arisen after the thread's post date and time. Instead, please use a more relevant thread or create a new one. Thanks!

Safe travels,

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
  • Options
    shrike18shrike18 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've only managed to play up to lvl 6 on 1 character. I get account, login and game server timeouts 98% of the time.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    7 DAYS AND COUNTING AND STILL NO SHARDS.
    <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, if I was american I'd be suing someone by now lol