test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Warlock tab ability

ukdecayukdecay Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
I respec'd after the server went up and before it came down again, when I logged back in all my skills were different than how I had them (not a problem) however my curse ability is gone and can't drag it into the tab slot, kinda a big deal with how deadly enemies are now.

I don't know what other information you might need. My respec is used already.
Post edited by ukdecay on

Comments

• Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    When tab skills disappear, the only solution I know of is to contact customer service explaining what happened as they can comp you a respec to fix it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    epilitesepilites Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    the problem is that I got the same bug on a GWF after the free respect for launch so I believe it's a bug they caused.
  • Options
    kkmcoodleskkmcoodles Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm having the same problem with my GWF
  • Options
    svekoljsvekolj Member Posts: 65
    edited April 2015
    epilites wrote: »
    the problem is that I got the same bug on a GWF after the free respect for launch so I believe it's a bug they caused.

same thing here,also gwf
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for the reply, now just to get a response...cursing is sort of important to a warlock
  • Options
    vvergvverg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yup both the GWF and SW have this issue... so yeah as long Tab is not fixed SW's and GWF's can't play.

I just hope it get fixed fast.
    signature-lili.png
  • Options
    rodrant64rodrant64 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 172 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This bug just happened to my Paladin. Had it at lvl 21 after using Tomes of Exp to get there, log out then come back and it's gone.
    Just call me Rod. Member of Grievance!
    CW: Rodrant Turnbul
    TR: Rodran
    DC: Rodrat
    GWF: ROARdrant TurnBRAWL
    Other GWF: Shieldrant
    HR: Bowdrant
    SW: Wardrant Turnlock (my main!)
    OP: Paladrant (on Preview!)
  • Options
    hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lyaise wrote: »
    Has this been fixed yet, or at the least acknowledged by the devs?

As you say, this is a vital mechanic of some of the classes, which will greatly hinder their performance. Needs fixing immediately.

My GF lost his tab mark too.No way to slot it in.I can't :(
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I requested GM help in game and contacted support and have heard nothing back, I'm getting by without curse but feel crippled still
  • Options
    vvergvverg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So... a reaction of a Dev would be nice. But seems that "NPC's are more deadly now" is more important than complete classes that can't play (well, pretty much can't play).

Edit: Since I had still several bound "Paid respecs" from the Winter Event I decided to Respec again. I used my 10th Power Point on a lvl 10 Power... this time my Curse/Tab Mechanic got slotted. So if you don't want to wait just respec and use 10th Power Point on a lvl 10 Power. Don't know if that matters but I can at least play my SW.
    signature-lili.png
  • Options
    volchitsavolchitsa Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    No issues on my HR or GWF, so it's not all.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    volchitsa wrote: »
    No issues on my HR or GWF, so it's not all.

It's only affecting people who tried to respec immediately after the servers came up for the first time after the patch yesterday.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Exactly... I was using my free respec when the servers crashed... now the free respect is gone and so is my tab function... I've sent in a ticket, but as the volume must be ridiculously high right now, i'm not expecting to hear anything for awhile... unfortunately my GWF is pretty much useless until something gets done... but i'll survive, maybe :-)
  • Options
    foxxy#4211 foxxy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 563 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    my cleric doesnt show the tab thing either. of course is not affecting it cause powers can go into divine mode when i press taab, but the icon doesnt show. it just an empty chart there.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    It's been two days now... has anyone heard anything back from "support" regarding this issue ??
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Three days now since support acknowledged that they had received my ticket... just wondering if anyone else has heard anything at all back from them...