test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unable to authenticate: Connection to the account server timed out

raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Almost 6 hours since first thread about the issue posted and it's still ignored... I can't find any humane words and don't wanna swear and make myself wrong while I'm right. I got it you are not able to fix problems but are you not even able to acknowledge that there is a problem and tell us you are working on it? Heck just say we should stop playing because you don't know how to fix it, but ignoring the existing problem and pretending nothing is happening is just funny...
Post edited by raistlinmajere00 on

Comments

• leppordgirlleppordgirl Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I still cant log in
  • majorrichiemajorrichie Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can't log in either. My friends who play can't log in. They get the same error. Please fix. Not all players can access. Thanks!
  • raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'll say what I tried, so you guys don't waste your time. I flushed dns, tried proxy, completely uninstalled arc/neverwinter and install again, checked router, windows firewalls, tried in three different computers. I don't have antivirus program so I know for sure that's not the case either. I don't think there is anything else left to do for us, we just wait them and hope they will feel like to fix or at least update us about the situation but they showed that they are incapable of doing that too...
  • kingarthyrkingarthyr Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Still can't get in either. This is beyond frustrating. I haven't been able to do a damned thing since I logged out 20 hrs ago (including sleep time). I think I'm done with this game. DMs don't get rid of bots, devs can't code the game properly, balance is atrocious. I knew the end was nigh when PWE fired 1/2 the staff of Neverwinter...they should have fired all of them and started fresh, hopefully with people who not only have a clue, but who've actually played D&D before.
  • bluellbluell Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I can't log in either. My friends who play can't log in. They get the same error. Please fix. Not all players can access. Thanks!

its been all day and noone ive been able talk to can log in either noone one can find any post by devs about it it as if theyve blocked all real players and only allowing bots to farm
  • bluellbluell Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    not to mention every hour so the devs lock and delete these posts lines on this subject like deleting our pleas is going make prob end
  • kingarthyrkingarthyr Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, they also delete posts very quickly that show others how poorly done this game is. They deleted a post I made less than 5 mins after I wrote it, but they can't be bothered to give us an update on the problem. I bet the prostitutes had better customer service from Jack the Ripper.
  • raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    Please do not create duplicate threads.
This discussion has been closed.