test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Elemental Launch Maintenance - 4/7 6 AM PDT (Pacific)

Comments

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ramarth wrote: »
    I am not in a guild With what I have seen in this game, Not sure I want to be in one that has no Active players.
    (Active players: Players that have the time and are active in the game at least 10 Hours a day.)
    Enough Said.

No idea what game you have been playing but it certainly isn't neverwinter , inspite of all it's faults the one thing it does have going for it is that it has a reasonable sized playerbase.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    mizaluvmizaluv Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    this is what the patch tab says
    We will be performing shard maintenance on April 7th from 6-12 PM Pacific (13:00-19:00 UTC). Please check the forums
    servers still down currently 12:38
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cant afford to retire,they will just tie my corpse to my chair when I die.

It will happen sooner than you think... really
  • Options
    alyrissaalyrissa Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It is only 14:38 EST here so technically they have another 22 minutes to be on time
  • Options
    ramarthramarth Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I play several games One is or was Mabinogi And it is About Dead even with all the New stuff they try to pass off on us.
  • Options
    lldtlldt Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ramarth wrote: »
    I am not in a guild With what I have seen in this game, Not sure I want to be in one that has no Active players.
    (Active players: Players that have the time and are active in the game at least 10 Hours a day.)
    Enough Said.

Active at least 10 hours a day? Sounds like you are describing a guild of losers.
  • Options
    kvatchiankvatchian Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Just watching the launcher in hopes of a green light.
  • Options
    nightspiritgnightspiritg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    its only 11:39 pacific not 12:38
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Tick tock goes the clock till Minsc kills Boo .....
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    ph33rm3ph33rm3 Member Posts: 549 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lldt wrote: »
    Active at least 10 hours a day? Sounds like you are describing a guild of losers.

lol @ ^That^
  • Options
    miller128976miller128976 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    If they were going to be on time they would have been done 2 hours ago;)
  • Options
    b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Update: Our engineers are going through their final checks for #NWPC. Won't be much longer! (#NWXbox is open now, for those who missed it)
  • Options
    ramarthramarth Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Has Anyone ever seen a Developer or a Tec Be on time? In any game or download?
    And here I used to play this game from a board And had a Real Dungeon master, as a friend.
    Now it is A Grunt and hammer it through the levels.
    Already got my Main up to level 60 and the Second level of that level.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I see they are resetting all powers and feats on chars be interesting to see if I remember all of them
  • Options
    jane111111111jane111111111 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Repeating from my post on page 4 for those whom keep skipping post #1 & cant convert time...

What time is the maintenance in my time zone?

To check time Referenced on post #1 & on the launcher "We will be performing shard maintenance on April 7th from 6-10 AM Pacific (13:00-17:00 UTC). Please check the forums." Time posted is for PST & you can see current PST time here & compare to your own time zone.

*NEW NWPC time is 12:00 PST or 19:00 UTC*

"Neverwinter @NeverwinterGame 2 hours ago
    Update: We're resolving some back-end issues and need to extend maintenance.
    New ETA: 12:30PM PDT"

NW Twitter for updates as they come & they are able to post them/comment on there
    How to post images remove spaces I added [shouldbelikethis] vs [ not like this ]
    [ img ] typeurlhere [ /img ]

my_old_sig_from_nw_forums_bigger.png
  • Options
    korpivaelluskorpivaellus Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OMG..not all powers and feats...
  • Options
    abrianaoverlordabrianaoverlord Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    lldt wrote: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oALUNqVWQoQ
  • Options
    metalsabrwolfmetalsabrwolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    OMG..not all powers and feats...

sounds like a free character respect to me
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    sounds like a free character respect to me

Forced respec
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    ryuk2323ryuk2323 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    The moment we've all been waiting for! Elemental Evil is on it's way! Maintenance begins at 6AM PDT and will last approximately 4.5 hours. For a full list of patch notes, click here. Neverwinter Xbox Maintenance will occur simultaneously with Neverwinter PC.

Update 6:00AM - Maintenance has begun for both NWPC and NWXbox. Estimated Downtime is about 4.5 hours.

Update 7:26AM PDT - Maintenance is progressing smoothly. Thank you for your patience.

Update: 8:37AM PDT - We've hit a bit of a snag with our maintenance, we will keep you updated. Current downtime remains the same.

Update: 9:32AM PDT - We're resolving some back-end issues and need to extend maintenance. New ETA: 12:30PM PDT

Update: 10:34AM PDT - NWXbox maintenance has completed early! It won't be long now for NWPC!

but now is the time up so you is agen to dam fast to say how long time you will be on it so why do yu allways saying a time and never holds it when you do know there is allways some problems lol for now will ppl get mad agen over you cant hold the time you sets and it is now 4hours and 47mins ago you start so really get the severs online so we can be happy agen lol
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    About time for the next extension announcement I think :)
  • Options
    jane111111111jane111111111 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I see they are resetting all powers and feats on chars be interesting to see if I remember all of them

Before hand take screenshot(s) of feats, powers, boons,etc next time or try something new... Be happy we get free re-specs/retraining token which is a ZEN item.... GL
    How to post images remove spaces I added [shouldbelikethis] vs [ not like this ]
    [ img ] typeurlhere [ /img ]

my_old_sig_from_nw_forums_bigger.png
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    yep its in the small print of update notes force reset on all players to allow for new feats and encounters
  • Options
    omnipotence411omnipotence411 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    mynaam wrote: »
    Forced respec

Fine with me. I've been wanting to on my character anyway :D
  • Options
    one2b2one2b2 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    loll the guy is lvl 21 already.... come on green light
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    T minus 10 mins and counting
  • Options
    painischeesepainischeese Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I like ham
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Just been an announcement on twitter "Due to the extended time spent on are xbox players all our staff are really tired and cant really be bothered to sort out you pc numptys ,will be back tomorrow to finish off .Last one out switch off the light"
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    Just been an announcement on twitter "Due to the extended time spent on are xbox players all our staff are really tired and cant really be bothered to sort out you pc numptys ,will be back tomorrow to finish off .Last one out switch off the light"
    lol There you go... I have just been waiting for this announcement lol
This discussion has been closed.