test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Elemental Launch Maintenance - 4/7 6 AM PDT (Pacific)

Comments

• Options
    b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I mean 7 gigs total,not 7 plus pre patch.

did it download 7gigs? I know mine said 1.something G but it was over and done in under 10 seconds.. almost like it had to move around that much data.. not necc download it
  • Options
    one2b2one2b2 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Good News Evryone !!! sry i just felt like saying that
  • Options
    ninatheaxeninatheaxe Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yep, you're gonna be really annoyed when that light goes green and you have to download the entire Internet before you can play.
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    5411288994_professor_farnsworth_xlarge.jpeg
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    lollcause some babies code die rissa
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    yeah exacly where i got that phrase i was watching futurama on netflix
  • Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    valwryn wrote: »
    Oh the Suspense!!!!

Will it or Will it not start on time?!! :confused:

Easy guess. Too easy.
  • Options
    crusherbeastcrusherbeast Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    Neverwinter Xbox Maintenance will occur simultaneously with Neverwinter PC.

Update: 10:34AM PDT - NWXbox maintenance has completed early! It won't be long now for NWPC!

Just spare yourselves those lies. First you said they occur simultaneously and now you come up with text that it won't be long for pc. Neverwinter on pc should be priority not that now you are trying to make people playing on this box lol.
    Tairev-TR(All kind of killing tools)
    Asha-DC(Faithful-Anointed Champion)
    Vilgefortz-CW(Thaumaturge-balance)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    they should add a time box in the patch window
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited April 2015
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    all these xboxers saying it's back up.. use the right tags yo.. lol..
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    in first place even xbox shouldnt be playing....both should be open at the same time ...
  • Options
    metalsabrwolfmetalsabrwolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    one2b2 wrote: »
    in first place even xbox shouldnt be playing....both should be open at the same time ...

my thoughts exactly
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    i know i know but i just try to reconfort somes.....
  • Options
    pancakeattaxpancakeattax Member Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    What xbox first ??????????????
    >_>
    Slap in the face of PC players !!
  • Options
    metalsabrwolfmetalsabrwolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    what xbox first ??????????????
    >_>
    slap in the face of pc players !!

ooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
  • Options
    belgarion01belgarion01 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello My Name is PerfectWorld and I will be your Server today could I start you off with some "Down Thyme"?
  • Options
    mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I don't think xbox is getting elemental evil they should be simpler to get up
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• Options
    edited April 2015
    now the xboxers are all complaining about lag.. oh dear..
  • Options
    alyrissaalyrissa Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Quick notes from a hand full of Xbox users..... hey guys mod6 looks awesome, great graphics, well done they also add that they hope us PC users are in the game withing the next few hours lol
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    one good thing about this is.. I've not seen one comment about Gateway.. or is that in another forum post ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    good one :D
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hello My Name is PerfectWorld and I will be your Server today could I start you off with some "Down Thyme"?

OMG! This made me laugh out loud and now my 6yr old thinks I'm even crazier! You shouldn't scare the little guy like that!
  • Options
    monokherosmonokheros Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    gabbagul wrote: »
    Disclaimer: I sincerely hope that this won't be taken the wrong way by the powers that be.

That being said, the people doing these upgrades and maintenances and emergency downtimes, etc. are throwing Akro under the bus, sort of. He gives us an approximate length of downtime and time after time is made to appear like the boy who cried "wolf" because he has to throw in the almost inevitable "we've encountered some unexpected blah blah", to the point where now it's not even unexpected. It's expected. So he's the PR guy that has to inform the grumbling masses that once again the estimate he gave us was inaccurate or couldn't be relied upon. I honestly feel for ya, Akro, and if I were you, I'd stop giving estimates on time if the crew can't deliver a little better. There's no reason your integrity should be brought into question for other peoples' shortfalls. Honestly, at this point, I don't believe the estimates when they come out at all. Occasionally they're accurate, and rarely even a little on the long side, but so, so often, we have this situation, which, in the end, probably (and very unfortunately) just erodes our trust in the word of the powers that be. Perhaps I shouldn't speak for others, so I'll simply say that's what it does for me. I expect downtimes to always run long, because, as I said, the "unexpected" stuff has become expected. :(

It reminds me of when my Dad used to fix things on my car, he'd always say something like "Oh, it shouldn't take long, maybe just a couple hours." and then two days would disappear. I always appreciated the work he did, believe me, but I came to know whatever estimate of time he gave me was going to be irresponsibly optimistic. :D Be well, devs, do well, and thank you very much for all that you do. But enough with the tall tales, please. Optimism isn't a bad thing, but at some point, you have to temper it with realism, and we all know how these things go with the time estimates by now.

now if they just used 'Scotty' math for how long it would take extimated time x 2 = proposed down time so that when it takes half as long every one is happy and if it takes said time it is not a surprize or disappointment
  • Options
    takrandrotakrandro Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    EU Gateway and servers are still down it seems, thats not good, especially this late...
  • Options
    pancakeattaxpancakeattax Member Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015

not for xbox dude , not for xbox

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff D:<
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I'm getting a big update ... ohh oh .. could it be?..

and nope.. lol ;p just 200mb of files
  • Options
    mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    b0rkch0p wrote: »
    one good thing about this is.. I've not seen one comment about Gateway.. or is that in another forum post ;)

I just took the Gateway bookmark out of my browser. Gave up on it a week or so ago. So the "Server Error" messages I was getting are no longer an issue.

Wait, wait, wait... I JUST TRIED IT while I was typing that (curiosity!) and I actually got to the "Down for Maintenance" page! OMG! SO MUCH BETTER than what I was seeing before! At least I have SOMETHING that looks like a NW page rather than your standard 404 page!
This discussion has been closed.