test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Elemental Launch Maintenance - 4/7 6 AM PDT (Pacific)

Comments

• alisi1alisi1 Member Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Less than 10 minutes with no extended maintenance message!!! Could it actually start on time?
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    oh come on another 2 hours
  • rovadixrovadix Member Posts: 55
    edited April 2015
    4 hours maintenance = 6 hours maintenance. why am i not suprised
  • drakeos99drakeos99 Member Posts: 393 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    "Update: We're resolving some back-end issues and need to extend maintenance. New ETA: 12:30PM PDT" << from twitter im off to sleep :)
    Drakeos Lightblade - Human - Oathbound Paladin (Protection) (MAIN)
    Drakeos Shadowbow - 60 Combat Pathfinder Hunter Ranger (Alt/retired)
    Falados - Drow (Mez) Level 60 Trickster Rogue - Offically retired
    Drakeos - Drow (Mez) Scourge Warlock/Druid (retired)
    edited April 2015
    Wait? really Khay? Please tell me you are yanking our chains.
    edited April 2015
    drakeos99 wrote: »
    "Update: We're resolving some back-end issues and need to extend maintenance. New ETA: 12:30PM PDT" << from twitter im off to sleep :)

good thing it's 8 pm here. must... wait...
    edited April 2015
    ****!!! I knew it was too good to be true. /sigh
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    alisi1 wrote: »
    Less than 10 minutes with no extended maintenance message!!! Could it actually start on time?

its all your fault
    edited April 2015
    its all your fault

lol I know. Sorry.
    edited April 2015
    its all your fault

let's sacrifice him for RNG gods
  • drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Not the first time it has happened, things go wrong all the time with software, updates, etc... We all know that it will be back up, just not on schedule. And, at least they are keeping us informed.
  • pancakeattaxpancakeattax Member Posts: 191 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    T ^ T

Boo is lonely , boo is sad.
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm more eager to know how quickly it goes down for "emergency maintenance" when it does come back online.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
    edited April 2015
    Not the first time? When was the last time it didn't happen?
  • yokki1yokki1 Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    alisi1 wrote: »
    Not the first time? When was the last time it didn't happen?

almost every week
  • mynaammynaam Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 937 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    7pm + 2:30 = 9:30 ..... Some one is going to sleep in his office tomorrow. :confused:
    There are more than BIS players in this game
    RIP Real Tiamat, RIP Real Demogorgon RIP real Temple of the spider. Why remove non bis content to give to bis players ????
    FORCING the majority of your player base to play 4 mod old dungeons and trial will have a bad result on player base
    Changes are getting so bad i would rather prefer no new changes (RIP ICE FISHING in winter fest)

• dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Dear Devs,

Take your time. I can always watch another Kung-fu movie from the 70's whilst sorting my desk drawers. They have all sorts of leftover shoelaces, USB cords, and random pictures of Jack Sparrow. Seriously, it's an adventure in there alone.

If there's some flailing guy behind you panicking over the launch just remind them that panicking only burns calories, not gets results. It could be funny to watch though.

However, I will take exactly 2 minutes to freak out over another respec. Good thing I screenshot my powers and boons before maintenance, set long term but high XP professions tasks, and got my overall XP to NEARLY give another XP reward before I logged out. As a (half) silver dragon I hoarded the XP boosters I could get. (BTW you guys are awesome for posting all those legit freebie codes in their own thread.)

I'll set the golem cleric servant on her own tasks as I go out exploring the new areas. Elements, huh? Nifty. This should be more fun that watching a wood elf glimpse Mechanus.

Love the tree by the way. I'm going to hug it.

(Dragoness10)
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • one2b2one2b2 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    its 1 pm here a long way to wait
  • urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I got past the load screen... server still down... very sad
  • khaymanbbkhaymanbb Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Lol. You guys honestly think this won't last hours longer than expected? The last major update they made took an extended 2 hours, and that had 1/50th the quantity of change this will bring. I would wager to guess we likely will not be playing much today, if at all. Unless you happen to be in a part of the world where it is overnight, and then I'm extremely jealous. For us in CST, this update started at 08:00, meaning this goes 12 hours it will be 8 pm before we can START to download the patch. At least I took off tomorrow too!
    Lucky me, my daughter who was supposed to be born today was born last Thursday, so I will likely be up off and on all night. I'll just play :)
  • xiuhdragonxiuhdragon Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Iam surprised the didnt use the delorean to go in to the future the get the answer on solving the problem to get servers up :p
  • quezacoatl01quezacoatl01 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guys you need to remember something. A new mod means everything gets broken because the mod doesn't spend enough time on the test server. Therefore, when they go to launch, EVERYTHING GOES TO S***!!!! So when they claim four-and-a-half hours of maintenance the reality is that it will more than likely be 10 to 12+!
  • mizaluvmizaluv Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    currently 11:03 AM here servers still down
  • inhumainhuma Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Ok, make it good, not fast... 12:30PM PDT sunday... ok, if You need this :)
  • amonsennamonsenn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    7:03 pm here +1 gmt... still down <3 you all!
    gwf.jpg
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 384 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Guys you need to remember something. A new mod means everything gets broken because the mod doesn't spend enough time on the test server. Therefore, when they go to launch, EVERYTHING GOES TO S***!!!! So when they claim four-and-a-half hours of maintenance the reality is that it will more than likely be 10 to 12+!

maybe there will be a random dragon in PE .. that'd be great
  • one2b2one2b2 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    ok ... Wait ... am confuse now ...how long do we need to wait still?
  • xginocidexxginocidex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    was 6-10 am before. now 6-12:30
  • mistressphoenixmistressphoenix Member Posts: 369 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    akromatik wrote: »
    Update: 9:32AM PDT - We're resolving some back-end issues and need to extend maintenance. New ETA: 12:30PM PDT

Akro, I expect you to dye your hair pretty colors (again) for us, after this delay. *shakes fist*
  • ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    one2b2 wrote: »
    ok ... Wait ... am confuse now ...how long do we need to wait still?

for as long as devs want, pls have some patience

regards
This discussion has been closed.