test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time Thieves Recruiting

farikosteezyfarikosteezy Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Welcome to the Official Time Thieves Recruitment thread.

Something about us:
Most of our members, if not all, are helpful, friendly, and well experienced. Within the first two days of creating the guild we managed to get around 50-80+members and every day we grow more and more. We're not some super competitive guild. More along the lines of a free to join community guild with a small amount of requirements.

Requirements:
Mic: Not needed but might be better to have.
Age: Really doesn't matter, just note most members are adults.
Language spoken: Once again doesn't really matter but if its not English, you might have trouble within the guild.
No trolling. Joking around is one thing but if you're trying to make someone mad and/or irritate them then you'll be kicked.

How to apply to the guild:
-Go to http://timethievesgaming.shivtr.com/
-Make an account
-After you've created an account, look at the top right corner of the screen and click messages
-Then, send message, subject: Guild invite, and send the message to either me: Fariko Steezy or the main guild owner DaRukaZ telling us your gamertag and we'll friend and invite you into the guild.

Guild Contacts:
deRukaZ@ZakuR3d or Xbox GT:ZakuR3d [Owner][Website Moderator]
Steezy@Fariko Steezy or Xbox GT: Fariko Steezy [Co-Owner][Website Owner]

We currently have 150+ members.

Just a little edit. If you get a invite into our guild and don't like it. Don't decide to trash talk about it. Just be mature and leave without a word.

New Edit: Me and the main owner have noticed that alot of our members are starting to be very inactive within the guild. Saying that, anyone who wants to be part of the guild, we want you to be as active as you can. Inactive members will eventually be removed if its for a certain amount of time.
Post edited by farikosteezy on

Comments

• katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey, make sure to drop in the official guild roster for XB1 and make a quick post on your guild following the format specified in the original post
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • fullhornetfullhornet Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I am interested in joining the Time Thieves guild. Character name is John Quickfoot in game. XBL gamertag is FullHornet. How do I go about gaining membership. Usually on from 10pm to 4am EST on nights when I am not working. I played the PC version for a year and a half so know my way around the game fairly well. currently running a lvl 22 Trickster Rogue.
  • longjonjohnsonlongjonjohnson Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Really nice Guild you got there. I have like 38 friends that wanna join. Told them to message you or ZakuR3d
  • bulamnbulamn Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Do you have any plans for Epic Dungeon groups? Or do you guys run dungeons/skirmishes a lot in guild? Or party to quest together? New to Neverwinter, but not MMO's. Currently have a 39 Cleric, as I love healing.
  • farikosteezyfarikosteezy Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for telling your friends about our guild, LongjonJohnson.
  • coldxlordcoldxlord Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Whats your characters class and level: Great Weapon Fighter - Lvl 6 and Counting
    Your timezone: Pacific
    Your age: 23
    Have you played any other MMO's: WoW (Done alot of Raiding at 10-40 Man Raids)
    What's your Gamertag: COLDXLORD
  • cheesenwcheesenw Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    From what I've heard its a really nice guild to be in. I sent you a message on your website. I've also seen alot of the members around Neverwinter, like sometimes while in protectors enclave, or just while I'm trying to level up/do quests.