test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Gateway for Xbox One

nomisathnomisath Member Posts: 2 Arc User
Hi,
At the moment, the gateway is incompatible with the Xbox One, and it would be Really useful to make it work for this version of the game.

(For those who don't know what this is, it allows you to manage your professions on your PC or mobile phone, and play mini-games with your companions. It's a must have!)

When can we expect it to work?
Thanks for your consideration (and for this amazing game ;) )
Post edited by nomisath on

Comments

• Options
    xcharnelxcharnel Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1
    I'd really like to see this feature with xbox - for a working person it's hard to keep up with some friends, who have more free time. This feature can at least give the option to level professions at faster rate.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    the1tiggletthe1tigglet Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    Deparately needed especially since a few new companions are in this version and people will be buying packs with pets in them we need a SmartGlass solution for this one folks!
  • Options
    theclericalerrortheclericalerror Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Registered to bump this. A really important point!

Can we get an answer if there are any future plans for this for Xbox One?

Thanks for the awesome console game guys
  • Options
    scromowscromow Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1
    Is really hard to play without this.

The game is working great on Xbox One, but it's definitely a must have.
  • Options
    danny3421danny3421 Member Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    The Xbox one and the pc versions are both COMPLETELY different versions. Just you know. :) hope this helped.
  • Options
    spuratisspuratis Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I want this, too. Some friends and I were discussing it last night and it would be a very nice thing to have for those who work a lot of hours and don't have too much time to play. At least they'd be able to do some stuff while away from the console.
  • Options
    nickisisnickisis Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I definitely vote for this, would be awesome if we could get Gateway!
  • Options
    greywormzgreywormz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    this is a must have. I get home from work and need to schedule professions, manage the game and play little. Gateway 4 xbox user.. stop console discriminations. LoL
  • Options
    nomisathnomisath Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Gateway is also the best way to earn companion's stuff with the Sword Coast Adventures.
    It's definitely needed !
  • Options
    wtfxmintberrywtfxmintberry Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1 agreed with thread
  • Options
    ninjaphoenixninjaphoenix Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Indeed. I utilized the heck out of it for the PC. Much needed on the XB1
  • Options
    crazy0067crazy0067 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Would love to see this on Xbox! The main 3 things I would want are the companion campaign, auction house and profession training.
  • Options
    dr4g0n36dr4g0n36 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1 agreed with thread. 8 hours in office without gateway are sooo boring :D
  • Options
    thezer0fluxthezer0flux Member Posts: 412 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1

Yeah, Gateway is a must for NW on XB1. You've successfully hooked us, Cryptic/PWE, now give us the tool that keeps us connected all day even when we can't play.
  • Options
    schtick23schtick23 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Agreed. Started playing a couple of weeks ago.
    The biggest "gate" to me continuing to play is that the resource grind involves relogging so many times on xbox to manage income sources. Having gateway for my xbox characters will definitely keep me playing (not to mention being very active on your gateway web app).
  • Options
    schtick23schtick23 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Worth stating that I would instantly purchase additional character slots if this is implemented (maybe a poll asking who would do so would be a worthwhile promotion for this feature being implemented). Without it, I can't see myself continuing to play too long. I simply can't be on my xbox often enough.
  • Options
    scarlettenightscarlettenight Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2015
    +1 Very good idea
  • Options
    lordsarveriouslordsarverious Member Posts: 160 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'll throw my name down on the list for this one. It sounds interesting enough. I can level up professions while letting the kids watch tv. two birds, one stone.
    Co-Founder of AoF Neverwinter Branch (TR 60, CW 60 SS)
    Find me on XBL to get an interview to join the guild.
    5.jpg
  • Options
    barleywaterbarleywater Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yes please!
  • Options
    twinstripeuktwinstripeuk Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Count me in for this - I was gutted when I found out they weren't doing one, but perhaps if enough people ask nicely enough...?
  • Options
    shankdizzleshankdizzle Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +100

I signed up just to comment on this. Having the gateway would help keep me involved with the game when I am away from home due to work.

I would be ecstatic if this feature was implemented for Xbox One.
  • Options
    socaeremsocaerem Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    This would be really invaluable, it would be very appreciated!!
  • Options
    silpheedviisilpheedvii Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have to admit. It would be nice to have this.
  • Options
    stormragingstormraging Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Throwing my hat in the ring and requesting this also.
  • Options
    finaldeath1689finaldeath1689 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    +1

Hate having to boot up my xbox and the game every couple of hours for 2 seconds to send my guys on jobs.
  • Options
    devtraxdevtrax Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Bump +1 Bump!
    Coco Legrand (DC)
    Thrall (GWF)
    WickedElm (OP)
  • Options
    drfaustus421drfaustus421 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    yes, yes, yes. MUST be added. Professions interface in game on the Xbox is not good... would be so much better to be able to manage that portion of the game on my PC. That and the press your luck mini game are awesome... also, it would just be nice to have the ability to view your character online for planning purposes, and gear/inventory inspection. PLEASE make this a priority.
  • Options
    falkn8rfalkn8r Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I've never played PC, but when I read about gateway I knew I wanted it. Any web interface to interact with the game would be cool. I'm greedy and I'll ask for a mobile app as well ;). I gotta get my fix while I'm stuck at work.
  • Options
    allad1930allad1930 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I think that now in the age of mobile apps... just mobile app would be enought for those who want to manage game outside home. It's even better, you dont need your PC.
  • Options
    jjb828jjb828 Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Holy yes please. Never played long enough on PC to use the Gateway, but I did look into it. Would love.

allad1930 wrote: »
    I think that now in the age of mobile apps... just mobile app would be enought for those who want to manage game outside home. It's even better, you dont need your PC.
    +1 to this. Wonder why they had it on PC in the first place...
    Check out the Neverwinter/ESO guild Rogue's Gallery! While you're at our forums, submit an application and join our glorious regime!