test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Xbox One D&D Neverwinter Guild is Recruiting

cyanidelcyanidel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
My guild is recruiting for when the game comes out our guild will be ready to tackle on anything from helping level up,farming,dungeons, and even PvP and more. Ive managed good top guilds in mmo rpgs so if your looking for a good guild and a good guild leader thats gonna always be online. Feel free to add me on xboxlive gamertag: CyanideL
Post edited by cyanidel on

Comments

• stevosmith2009stevosmith2009 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ive added you dude...however the gaming group im part of are setting up a NW guild....My GT is *NEG EpicMaggot* . Would be up for some co-op though dude if I ever see you online
  • chiodos05chiodos05 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    GT is keylimepie 05. ill be there launch day for sure, my little brother will be too although i have no idea if he will stay or not.
  • cyanidelcyanidel Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Still needing a guild were still recruiting
  • fortie1fortie1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    international guild ? like europeans and americans ?still dont know what to play :D wiz / warlock/ gwf / TR
    edited March 2015
    Yes all genders/races are able to join my guild i only ask for honesty,loyal,and to be helpful.
    edited March 2015
    Weve got around 40+ members and keeps climbing hmu guys if your still looking for a activate guild
  • fortie1fortie1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    will add you on xbox , i got off the first week of launch :D to get 60 fast :p
  • xboneforeverxboneforever Member Posts: 36
    edited March 2015
    GT: The Forever Man
    Lot's of MMO experience dating back to Evercrack and tabletop beyond.
  • dannyplayer121dannyplayer121 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Better to put a wheel on PC, XboxOne

Press esc to open a wheel click with mouse wish one you want. (Drag your mouse to the symbol u want to open? You in.)

Press the Start button ti open the wheel options, to pick the inventory or others like quests and more? (Use the left stick to move the option you want, to open)

IT FOR BOTH PC AND XBOX TO HELP GET THE OPTIONS EASY.
  • spazzticzealspazzticzeal Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm looking for a guild for sure. Have quite a bit of mmo experience although I haven't played an mmo in quite some time.
    Played a ton of Dark Age of Camelot in very active Realm vs. Realm guild.
    Guild Wars
    WoW

GT:SpazzticZeal
  • bleapsbleaps Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    our clan be coming but parties going to be issue, no idea what to do.....i miss TS,
  • jorash7128jorash7128 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm very interested in guild membership. I'm into the PvP and dungeon raids, but love pushing through the PvE content as well. My gamertag is "Joralus" and plan to run hard the 31st through 2nd to power level my first build to 60 (and maybe a second?) I would like to find a group up for running hard through PvE all the way to end-game.

I plan on being on at 10:01 PST :D so send me a tell and we can spank this thing like a naughty puppy
  • skillzorskillzor Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Old hardcore raider since vanilla WoW here would love to have a guild from start in this game since im feeling i will lay much time on this game. Dont know what class i will be playing so far but guess i will be playing a healer as main char when i learned how the game works.
    Been playing healer since since always in wow and always loved that aspect of the game so guess i will be love it here aswell.

Gt: Loppis
  • bloodyayanebloodyayane Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    GT: The Technophile
    I have spring break this week so I will definitely be playing often :D
  • keydillkeydill Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Added you CyanideL ;)

Lets party in game!
  • iceviper220iceviper220 Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I played a few mmos ..i also played the beta i would like to join..GT-PhychoticDrEamz ill be on at 1:01 pm est
    Characters~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    IGN:Ryuke-GWF-lvl 43
  • effarleffarl Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    id like to join! its boring playing by yourself ): GT- z The Link z
  • cholula92cholula92 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Would like to join please. No one in this game communicates at all.

GT: Cholula Sins

In game: Cholula
  • guyfergguyferg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cyanidel: I'm a **** to MMO RPG unless you count "Destiny" haha... I'm a big fan of D&D, Skyrim etc... I'm looking for a guild I can join to have fun raiding, Questing, PvP, & PvE (all things Neverwinter has to offer). Can I join your Guild? GT:DeathFromAnAK47 (sorry fallout from COD days haha)
  • guyfergguyferg Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    cyanidel Correction: Gamer Tag: DeathFromAnAK47
  • jackielivejackielive Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey,

I'm looking for a good guild. I'm mostly into PVP but I have a ton of PVE experience as well. I've played Destiny, Tera, Aion, Guild Wars, WoW, and have even run guilds in the past. My gt is JackieLive.
  • zachsmifzachsmif Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hey Guys,

I am looking for a good guild to play with on the Xbox One. I have played many MMORPG and can contribute greatly.

GT: Zach Smif
  • k1llickk1llick Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hey everyone, i am new to the game. played alot of WOW back in the day. Looking for active guild for quests, instances, grinding, etc.... i live in canada and will be online a lot

thanks
  • k1llickk1llick Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    my GT is CBRtribalRR
  • goblinzbanegoblinzbane Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    My gamertag is Menacx i plan on being very active.
  • itstheyokitstheyok Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    i'm interested in joining. Gamertag - The Yok

i'm offline until saturday evening (EU) as at a family wedding, but feel free to friend me, and i'd love to join.

I'm a very exp PvE CW on PC version, so will be able to help people out with builds, rotations, stats etc, and i know a fair bit about other classes too
  • injuredvikinginjuredviking Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Name: Injured
    GT: XxD33P DiShxX

Looking for a Guild.
    LVL 25 Divine Cleric

I like to quest and do dungeons. Just add me/ msg me to join. Going to sleep now. Later!
  • nightfironightfiro Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Message Deleted, Left Guild
  • tk4791tk4791 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Name: Sarrison Silvercoin
    GT: Hellbound Drunk

I added you as a friend & sent you a message on Xbox One, hope to see y'all online!
  • avagoravagor Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    hi, im a lvl 37 scourge wizard looking for a guild to help do dragon kills, skirmishes, dungeons and levelling if i am able to join the guild please leave me a message on xbox my gt is awetfish thank you.