atm the zax demand it's 6.000.000 Zen
    That means the players REquest for zen.

And u need wait on line..in order.

6.mill zen = 60.000 $..:)

100zen= 1$

May the Bacon Bless.
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The price of zen fluctuates due to supply and demand. If there's a shortage of one or the other the price changes. I've been playing for about two years now, I've seen it go as low as 250, but I don't see that happening again any time soon.

And with the backlog we currently have, you'll be waiting at least a week, maybe more for an order to be filled. They get filled on a first come, first served basis.
  • menvaelssjmenvaelssj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    you can set your price higher or lower then 500 and it will fill the best price, not the first order placed, first.
  • blackxxwolf3blackxxwolf3 Member Posts: 1,539 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    pufy2010 wrote: »
    atm the zax demand it's 6.000.000 Zen
    That means the players REquest for zen.

And u need wait on line..in order.

6.mill zen = 60.000 $..:)

100zen= 1$

May the Bacon Bless.
    your math is so far off its not even funny. if 100 zen is 1 dolalr then 6 mil divided by 100 is 60,000 dollars.
  • brotherhades78brotherhades78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    your math is so far off its not even funny. if 100 zen is 1 dolalr then 6 mil divided by 100 is 60,000 dollars.

If pufy2010 is from a country where a decimal in a price means the same as a comma in the US then that would be correct just saying. Also it would makes sense using the decimal for a comma as why else would there be three digits at the end when money does not exist in the thousandths of a dollar in the US
  • quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    There's somebody buying 5kk ZEN, does that mean nobody will get his ZEN until that offer is filled? If so most people can quit...
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Its a combined total of all placed orders, its not from one single person.
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You can also only post a total of 25K zen in offers before you have to wait for them to be filled before posting any new ones (5 offers x 5K max per offer).
    edited March 2015
    Oh i see. Thanks for clarification. Wouldnt it be better if system would allow players to choose who exactly they want to sell the ZEN? This would've good effect for community as nice and friendly players would probably get their offers finished faster than someone who acting like an a****.
  • drartwhodentdrartwhodent Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    quspiv wrote: »
    There's somebody buying 5kk ZEN, does that mean nobody will get his ZEN until that offer is filled? If so most people can quit...

As Sockmunkey pointed out, that is the total of all orders, but if you put in your bid now, yes, that 5-6mil current backlog is in line in front of you. As people have said, it will take about a week to get zen from any order placed now. It seems to go through about 1 mil a day, perhaps a little less lately but right around there.
    DON'T
    PANIC!
  • oldbaldyoneoldbaldyone Member Posts: 1,840 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    menvaelssj wrote: »
    you can set your price higher or lower then 500 and it will fill the best price, not the first order placed, first.

You can not set the price higher than 500. 500 is the cap and likely always will be.
    edited March 2015
    You can not set the price higher than 500. 500 is the cap and likely always will be.

Is there any reason for such cap?
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Is there any reason for such cap?

to prevent it spiralling out of control I'd say. if It had no cap AD could potentially get massively devalued (even 1k ad per zen would be shocking for players who don't spend money and Who dont have leadership armies.)
    and zen items that people need such as Coal wards, etc. could potentially become unobtainable by f2p players Who dont have leadership armies
    It'd also spout like. an extra 50-100 threads about P2W.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • bumfluffbobbumfluffbob Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 46 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Oh i see. Thanks for clarification. Wouldnt it be better if system would allow players to choose who exactly they want to sell the ZEN? This would've good effect for community as nice and friendly players would probably get their offers finished faster than someone who acting like an a****.

This would be a godsend for the gold spammers who would then be able to buy and sell zen for profit. Best leave things as they are.

If there is cash to be spent for zen or AD, best that it goes to those who actually work on improving and expanding the game. And feeding the hamster of course. The poor wee beastie keeps fainting for the want of a sunflower seed.
  • thevalenzthevalenz Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The Buy tab shows you what people are buying and at what price.
    The Sell tab shows you what people are selling for and what price.

Currently the Sell tab shows 6mil plus zen up for sale at 500astral per zen.
    but the Buy tab shows no data.
    This is the problem, and this is what I would like to be fixed.
    I currently cannot buy any Zen with my stockpiles of Astral Diamonds.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    thevalenz wrote: »

The 6 million zen you see is what other players want to buy , not what is for sale.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • muratttimurattti Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 417 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Greetings 3 months I play Neverwinter stock crossed the border simple , 350k for now we have the raw astral you say this unhandled my money what to do, I have 24K for 24 hours on the Processing limited astral

you make the meaning of what is already drop a difficult this is nervous putting what's in front going through you both knew not the mode in it with 6 a career in see the longer enough, but we can not use our money to have this kind of a farce thanks so much.
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to say, but the gist of it seems to be that you have a large backlog of raw astral diamonds, and are annoyed that you have to work through it 24,000 RAD at a time. If this is the case, then I am sorry, but you will have to accept that this limitation helps maintain the value of those ADs that you, (and everyone else), do(es) refine...
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • wyckedstudioswyckedstudios Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If you're unhappty with a backlog of 350k RAD, stop doing Leadership for awhile, and craft up some items to sell on the Auction House for refined AD instead.

Also, consider using a different translator. Whichever one you're currently using is not very good. I can figure out what your first paragraph means, but the second is incomprehensable gibberish.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    One of my friends has over 2m rAD and he seems to be happy with that. I too got no clue what are you complaining about. 24/1 days is a measure to deal with AD inflation, get over that or deal with it.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    there are always those days in which you cant play at least you keep refining something.
    24k is good
  • ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    You can also refine via the Gateway, so you don't even have to log into the game.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    thevalenz wrote: »

It's exactly the other way around, the buy tab shows what price people are selling so you can set your asking price accordingly
    And the sell price shows for how much people asking to buy.
    It works as it should, you need to list a buy for 500 and wait in the queue. There are no sell listing waiting, they are fulfilled immediately and hence the buy tab is empty.