test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter Outage 3/26

Comments

• feargiver89feargiver89 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    nah i built this computer to be beast running dual graphics cards and 16 gigs of ram. plus 8 cores, i just assume that its the server with all the drama that is happening to them. i just barely started like 3 hours ago all of sudden to get cut off . kinda like going to a stripper only to have a cold shower afterwords ;)
  • z0skiiz0skii Member Posts: 85
    edited March 2015
    keith9004 wrote: »
    Well then you need to do some digging because if someone like me and many others can play absolutely no problem with no lag and no hiccups but you do then you cannot blame the game or the servers you only have your computer to blame.......

Well tbh, since the release of mod 4. I've been getting countless server lag and disconnections. I know for a fact it's not my computer or net. So what else could it be?
  • glaviousthemadglaviousthemad Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Im in. Woohoo!!
  • keith9004keith9004 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    and yes you can login but the servers are still down so logging in does nothing for anyone
  • rhoriangelusrhoriangelus Member Posts: 703 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Seems to be working now for me. Gateway too.
  • akeel3akeel3 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Still down ..any 1 can write somthing from NW ..what happend? !!!
    edited March 2015
    i do have a question how come i cant see my avatar, even though i just put one on. and how they heck do i start a thread in forums cause its no where convenient to be found
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can log in now.

Good for you mate, i am still outside and waiting.
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• keith9004keith9004 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    everything is working!
  • raistlinmajere00raistlinmajere00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 176 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    keith9004 wrote: »
    and yes you can login but the servers are still down so logging in does nothing for anyone

Your attitude is just wrong even though whatever you said so far was wrong.
  • matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ok still red, but could get in. Funny!
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• larethiancorelonlarethiancorelon Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It looks for Europe today we can only do Invocation to not lose our Celestial Coins.
    Just finished this objective.
  • demonmongerdemonmonger Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,350 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    server says offline but i am in game now...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I hate paying taxes! Why must I pay thousands of dollars in taxes when everything I buy is taxed anyways!
  • eldarianweikieldarianweiki Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ummm.... Cool beans... Cool beans....
    ;)
    0xB16B00B5

Ok, I think I can read it. It's in russian. It says 'Face this way towards enemy
    edited March 2015
    server still acting funny
  • bobby4700bobby4700 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 179 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ok it happened again
  • methecsgodmethecsgod Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Cannot buy Zen, no Neverwinter in the game list.
  • merhunesdagon1merhunesdagon1 Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    its 8:05 pm. the servers been down for at least 2 hours now...
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Hey guys, looks like the outage has been resolved. We will continue to monitor the situation. See you in-game!
  • baszun67baszun67 Member Posts: 89
    edited March 2015
    no neverwinter in zen wallet... cannot transfer earned zen into game, and upon experimenting it cannot be purchased for neverwinter either. kind of the lifeblood, may want to investigate
  • quspivquspiv Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,087 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I cant teleport anywhere, keep getting an error with "gs shutting down before ready state" all the time.
  • garysingh91garysingh91 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Says server is down for me
  • norisman1norisman1 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    i just barely started this game only to find out the game is awesome. but i had problems with the cut-scenes lagging and the server hiccuping during game-play. is this what new users are to expect. this is not very appealing

Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter Online System Requirements

MINIMUM:
    Processor: Dual-core 2.0GHz CPU or better
    Memory: 1 GB RAM
    Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 or higher, GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon X850 performance, 128MB+ video ram
    DirectX: Version 9.0c
    Network: Broadband Internet connection
    Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
    Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers

RECOMMENDED:
    OS: Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows® 7 or Windows 8
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz CPU equivalent or better
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    Graphics: GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon HD 2900 GT performance or better, 512MB+ video ram
    Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound chip or onboard audio capability with the latest sound drivers

© 2014 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Neverwinter, Forgotten Realms, Wizards of the Coast, and their respective logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries, and are used with permission. Hasbro and its logo are trademarks of HASBRO, Inc. and are used with permission.

Note: It is better if your PC hardware & software EXCEEDS the RECOMMENDED System Requirements, rather than merely meeting the minimum system requirements. If your PC does exceed the RECOMMENDED, then you might want to consider upgrading.

Special Note: Notice that PWE/Cryptic/Neverwinter/System Requirements/Network: Broadband Internet connection does not list a Minimum Broadband or Recommended Broadband, So with this being pointed out, you will need to research and determine what the Minimum Broadband = Mbps and what the Recommended Broadband = Mbps

Mbps = Stands for millions of bits per second or megabits per second and is a measure of bandwidth
    (the total information flow over a given time) on a telecommunications medium.

Different Internet Service Providers aka I.S.P. will offer different Mbps packages.

In MY Honest Opinion. A min of 100Mbps is suggested and recommended for all mmorpg/fps type online games for maximum optimal performance

I use Xfinity/Comcast (105Mbps Extreme High-Speed Broadband Package)
    http://results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/852027344.png = Ping: 14ms Download 174.97Mbps, Upload 24.21Mbps

I am able to run the game at 100% maximum settings, here is my current personal custom PC build configuration.

Motherboard: aka M.B.
    ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX AM3+, SLI & Crossfirex, SATA3, USB 3.0/Realtek HD digital audio (onboard)

Central Processing Unit aka C.P.U.
    AMD FX-8350 Piledriver (Vishera) 4.0GHz (Eight Core) 32nm, AM3+ 8MB Cache

Graphical Processing Unit: G.P.U.
    AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB PCI Express 16x dual head DVI, HDMI

Random Access Memory: aka R.A.M.
    16GB (2x8GB) PC14900 DDR3 1866 Dual Channel (high performance memory)

Read Only Memory: aka R.O.M.
    Primary Drive: 128.0 GB SSD Crucial M4 Series Solid State Drive, SATA3 6.0Gb/s, 500MBs
    Secondary Drive: 1000.0 GB Western Digital Black 7200RPM SATA 3 6.0Gb/s 64m cache

Optical Drive: aka O.D.
    LG 22x DVD Recorder Dual Layer +R/RW -R/RW

For Wireless
    Network Card PCI Express: Wireless 802.11AC 800 MBPs + Bluetooth 4.0 combo

For Gaming
    Ethernet Network card PCI
    Realtek 10/100/1000Mbps/e-Cat5 Ethernet Cable>Modem

Case/Tower
    Cooler Master HAF-922 Black, USB3, front/rear USB 3.0 & eSATA
    with a AMD FX High Performance Liquid Cooling System

Power Supply Unit aka P.S.U.
    Corsair 750W ultra quiet ATX Power Supply, SLI & X-fire ready

Operating System: aka O.S.
    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit DVD w/SP1.
    6x Eyefinity Vertical Configuration [IIIIII]:
    6x Gateway 27" Black Widescreen Full HD LED Monitors.
  • rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    edited March 2015
  • norisman1norisman1 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Nope, Server still Not Available here on my end (East Coast U.S.) :(
    OH' Well I guess I can focus on my 2nd most favorite subject/hobby and refer to and review :P

Einstein's General Theory of Relativity | Lecture 1-6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbmf0bB38h0

Uploaded on Jan 13, 2009
    Lecture 1 of Leonard Susskind's Modern Physics concentrating on General Relativity.
    Recorded September 22, 2008 at Stanford University.

This Stanford Continuing Studies course is the fourth of a six-quarter sequence of classes exploring the essential theoretical foundations of modern physics. The topics covered in this course focus on classical mechanics. Leonard Susskind is the Felix Bloch Professor of Physics at Stanford University.

Stanford Continuing Studies:
    http://continuingstudies.stanford.edu/

About Leonard Susskind:
    http://www.stanford.edu/dept/physics/...

Stanford University Channel on YouTube:
    http://www.youtube.com/stanford
    Category
    Education
    License
    Standard YouTube License
  • xginocidexxginocidex Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    So many bugs lately i decided to not bother even logging into the game anymore. But i do use the gateway and i am having a issue there with it not sending the one time code to my email.

Waited so long for it to come it had me second guessing if i indeed was logged in to the proper email. So i logged into the website to view my account details and the arc defender thing came up asking for the one time code and that went to my email no problem. But the gateway will not send the email containing the code i need to access it.

I'm use to gateway errors but they usually consist of not being able to access it period. This thing of it not sending me the one time code email is new to me.
  • kosmos1988kosmos1988 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I cannot acces the game or gateway. Says the server is online but when i type my password it says "Too many attempts; please try again later.". And gateway is saying "Invalid username or password.Please try again." Or its just a blank page.
    edited March 2015
    norisman1 wrote: »
    Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter Online System Requirements

MINIMUM:
    Processor: Dual-core 2.0GHz CPU or better
    Memory: 1 GB RAM
    Graphics: Shader Model 2.0 or higher, GeForce 6800 or ATI Radeon X850 performance, 128MB+ video ram

RECOMMENDED:
    OS: Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista SP2, Windows® 7 or Windows 8
    Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8GHz CPU equivalent or better
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    Graphics: GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon HD 2900 GT performance or better, 512MB+ video ram

© 2014 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Dungeons & Dragons, D&D, Neverwinter, Forgotten Realms, Wizards of the Coast, and their respective logos are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the U.S.A. and other countries, and are used with permission. Hasbro and its logo are trademarks of HASBRO, Inc. and are used with permission.

Note: It is better if your PC hardware & software EXCEEDS the RECOMMENDED System Requirements, rather than merely meeting the minimum system requirements. If your PC does exceed the RECOMMENDED, then you might want to consider upgrading.

Special Note: Notice that PWE/Cryptic/Neverwinter/System Requirements/Network: Broadband Internet connection does not list a Minimum Broadband or Recommended Broadband, So with this being pointed out, you will need to research and determine what the Minimum Broadband = Mbps and what the Recommended Broadband = Mbps

Mbps = Stands for millions of bits per second or megabits per second and is a measure of bandwidth
    (the total information flow over a given time) on a telecommunications medium.

Different Internet Service Providers aka I.S.P. will offer different Mbps packages.

In MY Honest Opinion. A min of 100Mbps is suggested and recommended for all mmorpg/fps type online games for maximum optimal performance

I use Xfinity/Comcast (105Mbps Extreme High-Speed Broadband Package)
    http://results.speedtest.comcast.net/result/852027344.png = Ping: 14ms Download 174.97Mbps, Upload 24.21Mbps

I am able to run the game at 100% maximum settings, here is my current personal custom PC build configuration.

Motherboard: aka M.B.
    ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX AM3+, SLI & Crossfirex, SATA3, USB 3.0/Realtek HD digital audio (onboard)

Central Processing Unit aka C.P.U.
    AMD FX-8350 Piledriver (Vishera) 4.0GHz (Eight Core) 32nm, AM3+ 8MB Cache

Graphical Processing Unit: G.P.U.
    AMD Radeon HD 7970 3GB PCI Express 16x dual head DVI, HDMI

Random Access Memory: aka R.A.M.
    16GB (2x8GB) PC14900 DDR3 1866 Dual Channel (high performance memory)

Read Only Memory: aka R.O.M.
    Primary Drive: 128.0 GB SSD Crucial M4 Series Solid State Drive, SATA3 6.0Gb/s, 500MBs
    Secondary Drive: 1000.0 GB Western Digital Black 7200RPM SATA 3 6.0Gb/s 64m cache

Optical Drive: aka O.D.
    LG 22x DVD Recorder Dual Layer +R/RW -R/RW

For Wireless
    Network Card PCI Express: Wireless 802.11AC 800 MBPs + Bluetooth 4.0 combo

For Gaming
    Ethernet Network card PCI
    Realtek 10/100/1000Mbps/e-Cat5 Ethernet Cable>Modem

Case/Tower
    Cooler Master HAF-922 Black, USB3, front/rear USB 3.0 & eSATA
    with a AMD FX High Performance Liquid Cooling System

Power Supply Unit aka P.S.U.
    Corsair 750W ultra quiet ATX Power Supply, SLI & X-fire ready

Operating System: aka O.S.
    Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit DVD w/SP1.
    6x Eyefinity Vertical Configuration [IIIIII]:
    6x Gateway 27" Black Widescreen Full HD LED Monitors.

yea my net not that fast but i do i have that sabertooth build. funny part is when i try to you Anti antiliasing i get artifacts using a radeon 7950 R7. as for my net its 3.24 mbps down and up is 1.11 . i cant complain cause neighbors letting me use it
  • doctorknockbootsdoctorknockboots Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Server was fairly solid for the last few hours, now can't connect to login server again
  • kaiserschmarrnkaiserschmarrn Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 390
    edited March 2015
    Gateway is still borked, you can log in but every page is so slow that you get constant timeouts after the char select.
This discussion has been closed.