test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Will HR's EVER get class quests?

teilaninteilanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
edited April 2015 in The Wilds
I'm just curious because even SW's have class quests and they were introduced later. As a die-hard PvE player who is always looking for something quest related to do, I'm severely disappointed that we still don't have a class-related quest chain.
Post edited by teilanin on

Comments

• Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    short answer- probably never. too much work and "fix" to stuff that devs don't want to do.
  • Options
    akercookeakercooke Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Devs sometimes forget about these things, for example, SW don't have the weapons that you can get with Ardent Coins. I felt the same way as you do.
  • Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The only class related quest I remember was 'go see the guy in the tent in PE for your blades'. That's as good as it got for us, heh.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    teilaninteilanin Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I kept waiting for that "Scout" type NPC next to the vender in Blacklake to suddenly have an exclamation point.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    teilanin wrote: »
    I kept waiting for that "Scout" type NPC next to the vender in Blacklake to suddenly have an exclamation point.

She's for the human racial quest, iirc.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia