test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The third PvP event on Drider

squallitsquallit Member Posts: 18 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PvP Discussion
Hay to all, apologize in advance for my English, I'm from Russia and I know the language is not very good. I address my message to the leaders of the game.

4 March on ru-server ended the regular PvP competition, the administration promised to give all the prizes to 10 (inclusive). But this did not happen, later players reported that the prizes will be issued before the end of this week. Because on Saturday and Sunday, the administration does not work, it has to happen today. But hardly to believe, as the official answer is no, for the most part of Russia's Friday already ended.
Can You assist in this matter? Thanks in advance.
P.S. it was the same after both the first and second events.

Proof: http://nw-forum.ru.perfectworld.eu/showthread.php?t=169472
Post edited by squallit on

Comments

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Wow so how come we don't get anything like this on the international server? top 10 players of each class get to choose any in game mount and a starter pack? , top 300 get a blue quality phase spider and a unique cloak and top 1000 get a tricorn pirate hat O_o

Fair enough I get that the pvp community on Dragon is supposedly smaller than Dryder but running events like this would soon attract more people to take part in pvp more often , I wouldn't mind getting my backside handed to me by the top players if it meant getting a Tricorne pirate hat xD.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm not sure we even *have* 1000 PVP players.
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'd pvp more if there was some actual incentive like this to pvp.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sigh...

i wish i could understand russian and just go play there.

regards
  • Options
    ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    also how do these events work? top 10 of what, leaderboard?

if so its just who plays more often

regards
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ...let's turn this around:

I want an event like this, **** the Russians' prizes!

:^[]

On a more serious note: Hey, Dev team, we'd be delighted to have events like this, too! Maybe that would be a graaaaaand idea to just localize that event to English and use it as a pacifyer sweetie to calm our frustration due to the Mod 6 delay?

Meh. Still couldn't avoid the sarcsm trap...
    ofnieslaf wrote: »
    i wish i could understand russian and just go play there.

The most important word, as I learned in WarThunder, is "cuka" - it means "well done, you pwned me!"
  • Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It could be reasoned that it's a case of the Dragon PVP community is so toxic that no one wants to deal with them. After all it's the same game, same classes, same balance, and the Drider players seem to think the PVP there is functional and entertaining enough to support a large community. The only real difference seems to be the players themselves.

If given the choice, what community would you rather go out of your way to support?
  • Options
    zoiks100zoiks100 Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    It could be reasoned that it's a case of the Dragon PVP community is so toxic that no one wants to deal with them. After all it's the same game, same classes, same balance, and the Drider players seem to think the PVP there is functional and entertaining enough to support a large community. The only real difference seems to be the players themselves.

If given the choice, what community would you rather go out of your way to support?

I'd say it's far more likely that the reason the Russian server gets these events and Dragon doesn't is because that server is operated by a different company, a Russian one. And that's probably the same reason for this OP's post, since we've repeatedly seen how well communication goes on between Cryptic->PWE->WotC, toss in another set of hands and it stands to reason it would be even worse at getting things like non-automated event rewards handed out.

Also, kinda sad how this thread is being derailed just because Dragon players feel left out...
    Don't Panic.
    airplane-2-o.gif
    Okay, Panic.
  • Options
    fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited March 2015

You are using speculation to throw insults at a group. Please show this reason of yours :P
    The Russians have come here in desperation several times to try and reach cryptic for certain matters. Obviously it's not sll peaches n cream there as well.

I'm a little surprised by your lowblow, seems ooc.
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    zoiks100 wrote: »
    [...]Also, kinda sad how this thread is being derailed just because Dragon players feel left out...

While you're right that derailing it isn't the nicest thing to do, I feel absolutely certain, that within this or the next hour the thread will get the usual "blahblahblah Russian customer supports wellmeantapppreciativewhitenoise LOCK!" treatment.

Sorry for hurting everybody's feelings, but...
  • Options
    fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    It does clearly break Section Whatever of Rules I Will Never Read!
  • Options
    azzmarkazzmark Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Даёшь общее ПВП для серверов. Покажем Европе что такое СтроГ
  • Options
    azzmarkazzmark Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    У нас специально для вас есть гильдия "Русские на медведях с балалайками" превратим её в топ ПВП гильдию для вас=)
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited March 2015

Seriously? It is a company decision not a personal one.
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    ...let's turn this around:

I want an event like this, **** the Russians' prizes!

:^[]

On a more serious note: Hey, Dev team, we'd be delighted to have events like this, too! Maybe that would be a graaaaaand idea to just localize that event to English and use it as a pacifyer sweetie to calm our frustration due to the Mod 6 delay?

Meh. Still couldn't avoid the sarcsm trap...

The most important word, as I learned in WarThunder, is "cuka" - it means "well done, you pwned me!"

Very much. If pvp on dragon was shown the same love of course there would be a ton of pvp players ere as well.
  • Options
    flyingleonflyingleon Member Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If I understood it correctly, the OP is about the missing prizes. I could not believe Cryptic did not give out prizes they promised three times in a row.

Join the Greycloaks

Ana-GWF SM Destroyer | Farseer-CW MoF Renegade | Leon-GF SM Tactician
    Adrik Battlefate-DC DO Virtuous | Cassi Woodsheart-HR PF Trapper
  • Options
    demetriss13demetriss13 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hello from Russia, just a little video from our pvp event
    https://youtu.be/HpI_6podtVE
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited March 2015
    Closing this up now.

Please do not report Russian Server's Game issues on these forums. These are not forums for the Russian Server. Thanks!

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.