test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Profession Resources Lvl 21-25

zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
So after saving up barrels and such in hopes of getting new profession resources from them, so far no level 21 to 25 profession resources come from them on preview. Anyone know if the devs will recode the loot tables for these to include the new profession resources? If not, might as well open now for 2x RP weekend or something.

[A Barrel of Goods]
[Large Chest of Goods]
[Very Large Chest of Goods]
[Sword Coast Profession Sack]
[Special Profession Pack]
etc...
Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

Post edited by zeusom on

Comments

• Options
    darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I just opened 21 Barrels, 288 Large Chests and 17 Very Large Chests on the preview server.

I got no new Mod 6 resources in the barrels or very large chests, but from the 288 large chests I got:
    6 Emerald Vitriol (which has never dropped on live)
    9 Elemental Air
    17 Elemental Earth
    18 Elemental Fire

Note that I didn't get any elemental Water.

But no Aberrant Pelts, etc.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Patch notes on 2/20 say:
    Profession packs now contain additional resources for profession tasks above level 20.

So at least those have been updated. But not the barrels/chests and SC profession bags.
    Yeah Panderus specifically mentioned adding the Emerald vit to the loot tables.

• Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    I got no new Mod 6 resources in the barrels or very large chests, but from the 288 large chests I got:
    9 Elemental Air
    17 Elemental Earth
    18 Elemental Fire

These large chests you talk about comes from the 'Destroy enemy Camp' task that you've been hoarding pre-module 6 patch correct?
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    These large chests you talk about comes from the 'Destroy enemy Camp' task that you've been hoarding pre-module 6 patch correct?

Yes I opened about 100 of these blue Large Chests of Good on preview and got 12 elemental resources (fire, earth, air.. also no water). No other Level 21+ profession resource, white, green, or blue quality, nothing.
    No new leadership rare resources

• Options
    yeskaryeskar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I just opened 21 Barrels, 288 Large Chests and 17 Very Large Chests on the preview server.

9 Elemental Air
    17 Elemental Earth
    18 Elemental Fire

But no Aberrant Pelts, etc.

I can confirm that. I also opened lots of "Large chests of Goods" (>200 iirc) from the "Destroy Enemy Camp" tasks and got similar results. Elemental water, pelts etc. still seem to be missing from the loot table.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    FYI, you would never get any kind of pelts, but you could get the leather and the leather strips made from them. No ore, but rings, plates, and gems.

Which is not to say that I didn't also make a bug thread the other week with regard to the lack of new common profession resources in the loot table. But boxes always only dropped refined stuff, not raw.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia