test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Privew Shard is still Down?

mrdraqomrdraqo Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 14 Arc User
Only I have this problem?
Post edited by mrdraqo on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Beta gateway is down too
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    From what I am told, the issues with the Chat Server right now is causing an issue in bringing Preview back up.
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    understood and ty for the updated posting Zeb.. any idea when the chat and preview server will be fixed? btw if ya could toss in a fix for the seeds for everyone daily quest would be great :) 3 attempts yesterday and all 3 failed even though I harvested the seed and said complete. GM help and aborting the quest didn't work either. ty Zeb :)
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • jarecord03jarecord03 Member Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    any word on preview coming back up? chat server has been restored. anybody know?
    There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that understand binary and those that don't.
  • walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    can not log in to test
  • blackomen9000blackomen9000 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Got this as well. No information anywhere about it being down, or maintenance, etc.

Either it's crashed, or it's been taken down for some unexplained and unscheduled reason.
  • silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have tried to log onto the preview server a few times and every time it says it is unavailable. Is the preview server down at this time?
    stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
    Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.
  • horster23412horster23412 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    same here ...
  • blackomen9000blackomen9000 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    According to some other threads, the devs screwed up a chat server, which in turn has screwed up the preview server. Currently noone has any idea when it will be usable again.
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    any chance we might be able to get an ETA on when the preview will be back up?

I'm hoping that with the preview being down now for over 24 hours that they are doing alot of fixes and adding new content for us to "test" soon :) I've really been enjoying checking out the new content and professions.. Keep working on it dev's. I'm loving the new stuff!
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Please give us an ETA. I was looking forward to getting on today and playing.
    stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
    stealth is damage
    stealth is mobility
    stealth is everything
    everything is stealth
    Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.
  • rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hopefully there will be both a new (and hopefully quite significant) patch this evening and preview will be back up then.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    one can only hope
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2015
    Looks like some of the issues we had yesterday locked the Preview server.

I am following up with people to get it available again ASAP.

There should be another update today too so don't be too surprised if you see it down again around 3pm PST.
  • voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    ty panadaman you are so wise
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited February 2015
    Its up again! Go crazy!
  • ew198ew198 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    panderus wrote: »
    Its up again! Go crazy!

probably not the right place. but can we get to reclamation point yet as for now there isn't a pathway associated to it.
This discussion has been closed.