test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

DC-s couple of times in a day

htiramhtiram Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi,
I thought that I`d ignore it, but after third DC in Tiamat I can`t.
I dont know what is going on but from 3-4 days I have like 5-10 disconnects in a day... I checked all my internet settings and asked some friends if they have similar problem and I`m sure now that it`s not my fault but CRYPTIC SERVERS. My friends got the same problem and most of the time, when we are on TS we have DC in exact the same moment. For others, I live in UK and they in Poland so it`s not internet providers problems. Just SERVER NOT RESPONDING... and counting, then SERVER DISCONNECTED.
Guys, I spent 3 hours in 3 Tiamats. 3 times I was in the winning team and most of people from my team got DC-ed. After we logged in we were in other instances (failed ones of course). Yesterday I was in Moradin, got DC-ed 15 seconds before end and what?! I didnt get any reward... Imagine guys how irritating it is.
Cryptic guys, I know that you can have some problems, but please, do something with it because people will leave this game. I can accept lags, I can accept longer mainetances, but PLEASE FIX YOUR SERVERS OR OPTIMIZE THEM.
Thanks.
Nyatia.
Post edited by htiram on

Comments

• Options
    millsc14millsc14 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    not the only one. I had it too, once every 5 to 10 min. Not just on neverwinter, but sto as well,
  • Options
    nightspiritgnightspiritg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My guild mates and I have also been experiencing these issues a lot lately as well from the US,Canada,Australia and the EU.
  • Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    same here real pain
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I've had the same problems and what I've found is that there is a cogent router right before PWE's servers that throws out insanely high ping times when I've dc'd.
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Some - but less - problems from the EU. Also quite specifically with only certain characters on certain days, not always the same ones. Often enough - so it seems to me - only in the vicinity of specific other player characters (no, not a "cheater" call, more a "their and my high ping might be the root of the problem", though i wouldn't absolutely rule the former thing out - but what sense would that make in e.g. Tia runs???)...

To charononus: did you file that as a bug report?
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Some - but less - problems from the EU. Also quite specifically with only certain characters on certain days, not always the same ones. Often enough - so it seems to me - only in the vicinity of specific other player characters (no, not a "cheater" call, more a "their and my high ping might be the root of the problem", though i wouldn't absolutely rule the former thing out - but what sense would that make in e.g. Tia runs???)...

To charononus: did you file that as a bug report?
    No because it's not PWE's server and there's not much they can do about it.
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I don't think it's the games servers. It's the same group of people affected by these mass disconnects every time, leading me to think it's a specific router, probably Cogent :P
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited February 2015
    Please use the sticky threads in Bug Reports for connection issues, and in the format requested in their Original Posts. If those are of no help, file a Support Ticket or contact your ISP.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
    [ RoC | ToS | Support ]
This discussion has been closed.