test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

astral rift

benfields10benfields10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
i have got some idols and i have traded them for resonators them but i cant use them due to restrictions now i understand y u have limited trading on things bought buy y is rifts blocked as it isnt trading it is using them?
Post edited by benfields10 on

Comments

• djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I used some since the exploit was fix, so if you are getting an error message I would send a ticket. It was may be a month ago.
  • wildwolf8wildwolf8 Member Posts: 161 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    I have used some very recently without issue. However, one time when I had like 4 of them, a message came up that said the rift was closing. Maybe just try using 1 or 2 of them at a time to make sure it doesn't time out. You should get about 40-50k ad from each one.
  • benfields10benfields10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    the thing is that i got them from lockboxes from keys that i bought but i wouldnt of thought that would make a difference as i am usig the item not trading it
  • djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ok so you bought some keys, got some idols----> no issue so far.
    traded the idols for generators with Rhix
    >still no issues
    Try to open Astral Rifts with the resonators
    > Bam, does not work, getting error? when hover over the rift is the message green or red? what happens when you press F, are your character's eyes glowing purple and do you have any resonator left in your inv?

The fact that you bought keys and got idols in the lockboxes and then traded them to the NPC as nothing to do with the fact you can't open rifts.
  • benfields10benfields10 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    when i use a resonator my eyes glow purple and it shows me a rift and when i go it the writting is green and when i try to harvest the action bar starts and finishes but it then says due to recent activity i cannot access the rift
    edited February 2015
    i also have 3 resonators but i cant use any of them
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    This sounds like your account is on probation (did you buy your Zen through Steam?) and you have to wait for that to be lifted before you can use the resonators.

Nobody can tell you how long probation lasts. Just have to wait it out. It's not like the resonators will expire in the meantime.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
    edited February 2015
    yh i bought the zen through steam i didnt realise that blocked rifts
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It blocks the ability to easily convert your Zen into AD, which includes binding to account anything that you buy in the Zen store or get from a lockbox (so you can't sell it). It only makes sense that this also includes not being able to harvest rifts.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • neuroticnekoneuroticneko Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It blocks the ability to easily convert your Zen into AD, which includes binding to account anything that you buy in the Zen store or get from a lockbox (so you can't sell it). It only makes sense that this also includes not being able to harvest rifts.

I use Steam now (did use Arc), had some resonators from when I was using Arc and had no problem harvesting from rifts but that just my experience.
    Jadis 25K Level 80 Warlock; Cassandra.. Wizard; work in progress.